Older Brother Katsuya Suou x Little Sister Reader x Big Brother Tatsuya

@Frumpinnit

(Source: Megami Tensei)

Y/N Pov

Taking a deep breath before heading downstairs where Katsuya was waiting as he was taking me to school as Tatsuya had left already on his motorcycle. But as I stood outside the school I was to nervous to enter I was just entering first year as my brother Tatsuya was in his final year meaning he would leave in the next year leaving me here all alone. Sensing my nervousness Katsuya places a hand on my shoulder "you'll be alright Y/N this school looks after you, it did for me" "you came here too" "of course you have nothing to worry about alright" I nodded not really feeling better but at least he tried.

So far it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, as it was now lunch and I survived to then so I called that an achievement. Hearing my name being called out I look around me confused until I see Tatsuya waving his hand making me walk over with my little pack lunch "everyone this is Y/N" "nice to meet you all" I say with a bow not expecting to be tackled into a tight hug as they exclaimed how cute I was naming me the tiny princess Suou, it defiantly didn't help with Tatsuya encouragement.

For some reason the rest of the day they followed me to my classrooms talking to the students in my class before making a whole speech if anyone dares to bully me they'll deal with them making me sigh hiding my face even though it made me feel better it was still embarrassing. After that school wasn't as scary as I thought it would be I made some friends and thanks to my brother no one dared bully me and I knew even after he left they wouldn't dare leaving me secure in the school I was so fearful of.