Older Sister Haruhi Fujioka x Younger Brother Reader (OHSHC)

@The789Guy

M/N Pov

Staring at the strange man in the house as he did the same looking panicked "who are you?" I ay with no emotion on my face "I'm uh...I'm Tamaki a friend of your sisters" "interesting...never heard of you, so who are you really?" "wait please I am a friend of Haruhi's please!" hearing my sisters voice telling him to shut up as she returned "oh hi M/N how was school?" with a smile stretching across my face I race over to her hugging her "it was fine but then I saw this stranger here" "oh him just ignore him" with a nod I look at the guy sticking my tongue out making him gasp going in a corner.

It was another day with the guy here talking to Haruhi as I did my homework silently listening until my name was called out "M/N you got your school jacket so I can sew it before tomorrow" nodding I run to my room grabbing my blazer handing it to her as she sits sewing it when Tamaki opens his mouth asking why I don't buy one "I don't need it I can still use that one" "but there's a lot stitched back together" "I'm fine with that one" "But" "Be quiet I said I'm fine with that my sister needs the money more than me got it?!" I shout taking my homework to my room.

Sighing I look out the window wondering how mom was doing even if I never meet her but all I had was Haruhi as father was barely around always working. Turning to my sister who sits next to me "don't mind Tamaki he still doesn't understand our sort" "I know, sorry I didn't mean to shout at him I'll apologize tomorrow" "he doesn't mind you know I think he just wants to be your friend" "but I'm nothing like him" "he doesn't care he's still my friend isn't he?" "I guess" "get to know him more alright" with a nod she leaves. Doing as she says the next day I couldn't help but feel it was mistake as I watch box after box of things he ordered turn up at our door his way of spoiling me but with my eye twitching in anger as I glare at my sister who looks just as shocked "this was your idea I hop you know" "yeah...sorry"