Older Brotehr Sirzechs x Younger Brother Reader x Big Sister Rias (DXD)

AntunesCintra

Sirzechs Pov
Walking down the hallways to report back to my father of the mission when I heard the piano playing making me stop to listen to the piece thinking it was Rias making me enter the room only to see M/N playing the piano in Rias room and my guess she had snuck out making me sigh as I walk over to M/N ruffling his hair causing him to stop and look up at me with his blank look "your back brother" "I am what are you up to aren't you meant to be training?" "I don't want to"

Singing again as I cross my arms frowning down at him "you need to M/N, you'll fighting next year if your ready or not" "I'm not fighting I already said so" he glares at me as I do the same. I had noticed ever since father had told him at dinner they he must fight he didn't smile or tried to hide, honestly I missed his smile and how talkative he was but I knew he wouldn't be like they until he didn't need to do his duty. Hearing running I look seeing Rias run in hugging M/N calling him down before glaring up at me surprising me.

Standing up she hides M/N behind her pushing me back a little "hes doing what he loves. You and dad won't stop him" "Rias you know he has no choice" "of course we do! I know you want him to sing just like I do so help me and him by telling father so, he'll listen to you" "I can try Rias but you won't change his mind" she nods turning back to M/N who was looking at me at me his blank expression. Leaving the room walking to his office ready to fight in M/N's corner as this was the way to get his bright smile back.