Big Sister Yoruichi Shihoin x Younger Brother Reader (Bleach

The789Guy

Yoruichi Pov
Watching the clock as the meeting was dragging on and I was running out of time cursing when it was time I just quickly stood running our ignoring the looks as I ran as fast as I could to the high school panting as I got there, spotting M/N who just blankly looked at me until his mouth changed into a smirk "did you forget?" "Forget what?" "I'm staying behind for club activity" "what!! No way please say you messing with me! I just ran out of an important meeting!" "Yeha I am why else would I be standing here" sighing as he looks around me confusing me making me look seeing Ichigo "you didn't tell me you bad a kid? Whose the father I can't pin point it with the amount you flirt with everyone" "huh? He's my brother"

Watching as M/N walks over to him giving him a sweet smile "my name is M/N thank you for looking after my sister and I apologize for her actions" "oh uh it's okay I'm used to it" he gives him another smile before glaring at me "I'll be going home it seems your boyfriend needs you" I glare at him as he waves leaving "so your brother is just like you huh gets his way with his charms" "unfortunately I can't resist it so he gets what he wants" "I like him he's interesting can he transform like you" "yes but you don't wanna know" "sure so back to the meeting" "but I need to make sure he gets home safe" "I think he'll be fine alone" I nodded following him back to the meeting finishing it.

With the meeting finishes I head home seeing dinner on the table with M/N already eating he stops looking at me "your home late" "I know I'm sorry the meeting lasted forever" "sure it did" "what are you implying" "let's just say don't you think I'm way to young be an uncle" spitting out my food as I look up at him "I wasn't doing that! I was honestly at a meeting!" "I know you'd never leave me waiting especially when I cooked right?" He said with his sweet smile singing the tune making me laugh nervously "of course I wouldn't dare miss out on this" taking his plate into the kitchen he washes it before coming back in his blank look on bit his eyes held a threat making me gulo wondering now what he wanted "I wanna day with this guy I'm gonna make sure his intentions are pure" "M/N is isn't like that" "he's still a friend yes? So I wanna make sure your safe and we both know I get the answers I need one way or another right?" "Right... Just don't scare him to much" "wheres the fun in that"