Settling In

(A/N: the picture above is my rough sketch idea of what the penthouse layout looks like)

~Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys~

Keigo soon landed on the balcony of his penthouse, then gently guided Emina inside as he noticed she was shaking again. "Here, let's go sit down." He suggested softly, but she paused hesitantly as they passed through the balcony doors, noticing how nice and clean everything was inside the home. "Um, I don't think that's a good idea." She said, glancing down at her dirty clothes as she gripped the hem of her hoodie, and toed off her shoes, not wanting to track shoeprints on the floor. Keigo realized her problem and led her to his room. "Okay, why don't you go ahead and use my restroom? Take a shower, change your clothes - you can use my clothes in my closet. Make yourself comfortable. You can stay in the guest bedroom if you're tired, and there's food in the fridge if you're hungry. I'm gonna head out for a while - I'm still on patrol duty, and I'm going to search for All Might for you. I might be gone for a few days depending on how long it takes to find him. I also have a laptop in my study. You can use it to get yourself whatever you need - my card is already saved on it, and the password is chicken, no caps." He ranted a bit quickly before turning back to the balcony, setting her shoes aside before walking out and unfurling his wings. "I'll be back!" He called with a grin, then took off into the sky.

Emina rose an eyebrow before shaking her head in exasperation. 'He sure seemed quick to get away from us.' Her dark and opposing thoughts, who she had named Shadow, said nonchalantly. "I'm sure he didn't mean it that way. He said he was busy, and we know what he's like - don't make me feel ungrateful to him. He's trying to help us, Shadow." She reminded her with a frown, walking through Keigo's room and looking around a bit before going into his walk in closet. 'You shouldn't be trusting of him, then. You know what happens when you get too close to people.' Shadow countered, and Emina sighed, knowing she was right. The author glanced around the closet, seeing Keigo's formal and formal-casual outfits hung up, along with his sweaters, jackets and hoodies. She looked at his various shoes for a second before turning to the large wardrobe and opening it. It had more sets of his hero costume hung up with a few pairs of his boots at the bottom, so she closed the wardrobe and went to look through his dressers. The top drawers had his sunglasses, visors and jewelry. The second drawers had his socks and underwear, making her slam the drawers shut with an awkward laugh. 'My bad, no thanks.' She thought sheepishly with a blush on her face as she went through the third drawers. They had his shirts and tank tops, from plain to labeled or printed with puns and imagery on them. The fourth and final drawers had his shorts, sleek workout pants and sweatpants.

Emina chose a pair of Keigo's sweatpants, a plain shirt, long socks, and a hoodie with red feathers patterned on it, clearly his merchandise. All of them were in black, the woman being more comfortable in that color than anything else. She then padded to the restroom, and was a bit surprised by how large it was. The mirror and sink were wide along the left side of the wall, the back wall having a large shower with glass doors, and across from the sink was a large circular jacuzzi. By the restroom entrance was a rack of towels and toilet paper, along with a door that led to a small room holding the toilet. On the sink counter were baskets holding skincare products as well as soaps, tooth brushes and pastes. The top drawers of the sink had first aid supplies, shavers, and extra soaps, tooth brushes and pastes. Emina slammed the bottom right drawer closed just as she did with the one holding Keigo's underwear, turning red as she found intimate items such as condoms, lubricants and sex toys for women and the man himself. 'Oh my god, I cannot believe I just saw that. What is he doing with all of that?! Is he a fuckboy in his spare time?!' She thought in sexual panic - she was freaking out, but also turned on as she thought of the possibilities - how good Keigo was in bed and what it would be like, and her core pulsed from arousal at the thoughts. 'Stop. If he's a fuckboy, then you know you have no chance at a serious relationship with him. He probably already has a girlfriend in secret. Don't get attached to him, you idiot.' Shadow scolded her harshly, making her feel hurt and ashamed. "Right..." She agreed quietly before setting the clothes on the counter and stripping out of her current clothes.