Week 4 Day 1

"So, where are we meeting them again?" Keigo asked as we walked down the street hand-in-hand. Today is the day of my hangout with the U.A. staff members, so Keigo and I traveled out to Shizuoka by train, flying the rest of the way to Musutafu before walking. "Um, let me see." I said as I pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket. Mic had sent me the address through text, and I clicked the link, letting it guide us to the designated restaurant / bar. "It's called Yotsuba no Sato - I'm assuming that means 'House of Four Leaves'. It's an izakaya restaurant. We're almost there." I explained, turning my phone off and pocketing it as I looked ahead in search of the building. Soon finding it, I led us inside and explained to the host that we were a part of a group that was already seated. Recognizing us as Reverie and Hawks, the host eagerly welcomed us and led us to our tables, where everyone else was waiting.

"Here you are. Please enjoy your stay." The host said with a bow before walking back to the entrance. His voice alerted the others at the table, and Nemuri and Mic lit up in delight. "Oh my god, you're here!" Nemuri squealed as she got up to hug me, and I chuckled while hugging her back. By the smell of it, it seems like she was already a few drinks in, making her more bubbly than usual. I looked around the tables and saw that they've already started drinking without Keigo and I, Aizawa's head in his hands as it seemed like he was either exhausted from the alcohol, his hero work or both. Mic got up as well, basically pulling Nemuri off of me so he could hug me as well. "We're so happy you came, Emi! How've you been?" He greeted. "I've been good. Just taking care of some things back in Fukuoka, and helping Hawks out with hero work recently." I said as he pulled away, glancing at Keigo with a warm smile as he watched us with a lazy smile.

"Yes, we've seen the interview that was done a few days ago. You did well for your first time on camera, Young Ōkami." All Might remarked as he stood to greet me, bowing before patting my shoulder lightly in affection, and I bowed back. "Thanks, All Might. Yeah, it was a bit nerve wracking, and Birdie over here didn't help with the whole 'relationship' question, but I'm glad it turned out okay." I replied, smacking Keigo's chest a bit with a teasing smirk, and he rose an eyebrow at me in amusement. "Even though you basically challenged all the villains out there. I thought you wanted to keep a low profile?" Aizawa grumbled, glancing at us with narrowed eyes from under his messy bangs. Shadow stirred within me, and I knew there was speckles of red in my eyes as I rose an eyebrow at him sassily. "Well, I wasn't gonna wuss out on a question like that. Besides, they were going to find out about me eventually, and I didn't give out all of my information. I'll be fine, don't worry." I retorted, waving him off at the end.

Suddenly, there was a 'mrrt' sound from the bag on my left hip, and everyone's eyes went to it, Aizawa practically jolting up with wide eyes at the familiar noise. "Oh, right. I'm sure I mentioned before that I was bringing my cat along as well?" I said in question with a smile, setting the bag down and opening it. Amaya leaped out and shook out her fur before glancing around, meowing in greeting as some of them awed at her. "Guys, this is Amaya. She's the kitten Aizawa and I rescued after the entrance exam. She's trained and a sweetheart, so you don't have to worry about her causing trouble." I introduced as she went around, rubbing herself up against everyone in greeting. "Aww, she's so adorable!" Nemuri exclaimed as she picked Amaya up and nuzzled their cheeks together, making her purr. "Speaking of - I had a room prepared for Amaya next to the teacher's lounge for when you're at the school, Ōkami-san. She's welcome anytime." Nezu spoke up from the end of the table, and I nodded to him gratefully. "Thank you, Principal Nezu." I replied.

Soon, we were all seated, Nemuri having saved a seat for Keigo and I to her left with Mic and Aizawa to her right. Amaya had settled in Aizawa's lap after greeting everyone, purring and dozing in content as he held his head up with one hand and petted her with his other. The others greeted Hawks, with Mic and Nemuri getting along with him the most. Everyone else seemed to just tolerate him, probably because of his behavior during partnerships, and funnily enough, even All Might was a bit awkward with him despite them being top heroes. It might've been because they're from different generations, with All Might being more old school while Hawks kept up with the modern trends, but I wasn't sure.