Week 2 Day 5 Pt. 2

After half an hour passed, I finally decided to just hide the necklace on top of my wardrobe, though I hoped Keigo wouldn't notice it with his feathers if he went into my closet. Remembering that I'm done with my period and Keigo will definitely want to be intimate when he gets home, I mischievously decided to wear a sheer red thong and a red strapless flowy top that was also a bit sheer, the top being something Keigo convinced me to get during our date a few weeks ago. I originally planned on wearing a tank top underneath it when I was in public, but I decided to wear it in private now as a treat for him. Since it was already past noon and Keigo had said he'd be getting takeout for himself for lunch, wanting me to get a break from cooking all the time, I just whipped myself up some instant ramen to eat. I then spent the rest of the afternoon reading more of my Poe short stories, stopping at 4:30 to cook some potato cheese soup with green onions, bacon and extra cheese. Compared to California's blazing weather from 2010-2022, Japan was like a dream, having the perfect cool weather all day and night, and March had a main temperature of 40-60 degrees in Fahrenheit, though the Japanese technically measure it in Celsius. Even though the food I was cooking had been something my mom and I would make in winter when it got nice and cold, I figured I could make it tonight for Keigo and I. I had been making a thing of cooking foreign foods for dinner, ranging from pastas like spaghetti, meats like chicken chimichangas, soups like broccoli cheese soup, and salads like potato salad, all of which I learned from my family. The day I run out of things I know is the day I'll switch to learning new recipes online. Keigo has liked the food I made so far, though I worried at times that he secretly disliked that I didn't make traditional Japanese dishes. I will eventually, but for now I wanted him to have a taste of the food I had in my past life, just to get to know me better.

Luckily, when I was done making the garnishes for the soup, I heard a familiar 'whoosh' from the balcony, and I glanced over with a smile as I went to wash my hands. Keigo opened the balcony doors with an excited grin and hurried inside, carrying a sleeping Amaya in his arms before settling her on the couch. "Hey, dove." He greeted as he shuffled over to me. I dried my hands on my top before he engulfed me in his arms and wings, and he hummed in content now that he was with me. "I missed you..." He murmured, then began kissing my neck as he ran his hands up and down my back. He pulled away to look at my outfit, and his eyes dilated and became hooded from his arousal. "What's the occasion?" He asked huskily as his eyes flickered up to mine with a smirk, and I smiled at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck, curling his locks of hair with my finger. "You've been wanting to be intimate with me lately, but I haven't been able to do it with you because I was on my period. Luckily, I ended today, so I thought I'd dress up nice to set up the mood." I said innocently, and he held me closer, letting me feel his growing boner as his expression darkened from lust. "You don't have to set up the mood, Angel. I'm always aroused by you." He told me before kissing me passionately. I moaned from the sudden kiss, and he growled in response as he raised a hand to keep my head from moving away. His other hand went to grip my upper thigh, and I knew he was prompting me to jump up to wrap my legs around him. "Kei- the food-" I panted between the kisses, straining to pull away and talk, but he growled again as he gently bit my bottom lip. "We'll eat later. I need you." He told me lowly, and I whimpered before hopping up.

Keigo dropped his hands to grip my thighs, holding me up as he turned and walked us to his room. I heard the bedroom door open, presumably with the help of his feathers, and he set me down on the bed. When I let him go, he immediately began taking off his hero jacket and shirt, and I helped him unbuckle his belt and pants to pull them down. Suddenly, some of his feathers shot out to grab my wrists and pull me away before I could pull his pants down, making me look at him in confusion and slight upset. Shadow and Sera were seeping through a bit and wanted to strip him, so they got a bit upset that he stopped me. Keigo tossed his shirt on the floor, and he looked down at me with a smirk on his seductive face. "Let me take over, dove. I know you're a switch, but I want to dominate you tonight." He told me, and I felt my quirks and I shiver a bit in submission. 'Right, he's still in mating season, so he'll want to be on top.' I remembered. 'Very well. Let our mate please himself.' Sera relented with a sigh. 'I wanna be on top, but fine, he can take over.' Shadow grumbled reluctantly.