Date Pt. 1

(A/N: I don't own the pics, but look at how handsome Keigo is 🥺😍)

~Adore You - Harry Styles~

Since we ended up waking too early in the morning, we decided to sleep in some more - Keigo woke up earlier than me to comfort me as I cried in my sleep, which made me feel bad, so I insisted we go back to sleep, reminding Keigo that we had all day to spend together on our date. It was 9 am when he woke us up again, ushering me out of bed and to my room to get ready, clearly excited for our date himself. I chuckled as he rushed off to get ready, and went into my closet to find something nice to wear. I had an idea in mind of what to choose, but I wasn't sure if it'll be appropriate for wherever we'll be going. I know Keigo said he'd be disguising himself, but who knows if he'll be taking us to a nice restaurant or something? I don't want to go there wearing some emo outfit and the place is all fancy. My eyes widened when I realized we might even go to the beach at the edge of the city, making me rethink my outfit. I searched through my clothes and finally found something nice to wear - a simple cotton black knee length dress with mid thigh length black compression shorts underneath, a set of sheer black undergarments, my black sneakers and my leather jacket.

I left my feather necklace with my clothes on my sink counter then showered. Once I was clean and dressed, I went to get my beaded bracelet and my red stud earrings real quick, wanting to pair my earrings with the red feather resting on my chest. I went back to my restroom and decided to put on a light amount of makeup - a bit of eyeliner and light brushes of black eyeshadow with my lipgloss. I put my setting spray on, but as I finished spraying over my makeup, I jumped, startled by the arms that suddenly wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes to glare at Keigo, who had a cheeky grin on his face as he leaned down to kiss my neck, and I smacked his arm. "Don't do that!" I scolded him, but I couldn't help shaking with a silent giggle as he laughed, his laughter too contagious and his excitement too adorable. "Sorry, Angel. Couldn't help it." He murmured against me, making me shiver slightly as I put my makeup supplies away, though I held onto my lipgloss, knowing I was going to need it today.

Keigo turned me around so he could look at my outfit better, his pupils dilating as his eyes became hooded from my bare legs. For a brief moment, I noticed he was wearing a normal commando-twill jacket, one without the slits for his wings, dark jeans and a white shirt with his high tops, similarly to how he was dressed when he first took me to meet All Might, though I saw the stubs of the base of his wings a bit under his jacket. I was only slightly surprised when he suddenly lifted me up to sit on my counter, and his hands trailed up under my dress. He paused at the feel of my shorts, making me smirk in dark teasing. "Oh, you're wearing shorts underneath. Good." He sighed a bit in relief, his pupils constricting again at the realization. "Is that a bad thing?" I asked, my voice getting deep as Shadow stirred within me - she hasn't had the chance to be intimate with Keigo yet herself, and she's very impatient for tonight, wanting to dominate him already. He looked at my black-red eyes in lust as his hands gripped my thighs possessively, making my smirk widen. "No. I won't be able to wait until tonight if you walk around without shorts, and I don't want anyone looking up your dress, either. I know you're only wearing your nice underwear, not your plain ones, and I don't want to risk it either way." He told me seriously, and I chuckled, wrapping my legs around his waist to pull him closer to me. He stiffened as I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in to where we were almost kissing, watching as his pupils widened again, nearly blacking out his golden eyes from his arousal. "Don't worry, mate. We won't let anyone but you see us." Shadow reassured seductively before kissing him slowly but deeply. Keigo moaned from the kiss and held us closer, his hands moving to grip our ass and pressing us against him. Shadow growled and grinned in the kiss as we felt his growing boner, making her tighten her legs around him.