Yoichi Shigaraki and the Two Dark Quirks

(A/N: I don't own these pics)

~Kashmir - Led Zeppelin~

The trio soon arrived at the beach Izuku Midoriya trains at for 10 months, Takoba Municipal Beach Park, but the boy seemed absent. Although, he might just still be training in the mounds of garbage. All Might led the couple to a clean section of the beach, turning to Emina with his usual grin. "Now, you must be who Young Hawks has told me about - Emina Ōkami-san, correct?" He asked, and Emina nodded. "It's nice to meet you, All Might." She greeted politely, even bowing a bit in respect. "It's wonderful to meet you as well, Young Ōkami! I was told that there was something you needed my help with?" He greeted cheerfully before asking again as she straightened and nodded. "Yes. Um- Hawks, is it alright if we do this privately? I promise you'll understand in the future, but this needs to be kept between All Might and I for now." Emina requested as she looked to her boyfriend, hesitating as she almost said his first name in front of All Might. Keigo's eyes showed his disapproval and suspicion of her request for a brief moment before he gained his usual laidback attitude. "Sure! I'll just go patrol around for a bit." He agreed, walking a ways away before flying off. Remembering the feather in her pocket, Emina carefully took it out so she didn't damage it and held it out in the direction he left in. "Take your feather. I'll call you when we're done." She told him a bit firmly, slightly upset that he was going to try sensing what they were going to do. The feather bristled a bit in protest, but zipped off after Keigo.

Emina took a moment to turn her phone back on in case Keigo decided to contact her in an emergency, then looked apologetically at the man in front of her as she placed it back in her pocket. "Sorry about that. He's kinda protective of me and doesn't like being out of the loop, but I wanted to protect your secret. You can return to your true form now, by the way." She said a bit sheepishly, shocking All Might. "How do you know about that?" He questioned, his smile falling as he began to turn serious. "I'm from another dimension where this world is just an anime. I know almost everything about anyone important. Like I said, you can switch back - save your energy for the civilians who need your help." She told him, shocking him more to the point he shifted back with a spew of blood from his mouth.

All Might looked at her in solemn seriousness as he wiped the blood off his chin. "If you know about this form, then you should know my limits as well. Whatever it is you came here for, I might not be able to help you." He informed Emina, but she turned serious as well. "It's not much you have to do. I just need to speak to the first user of One For All, but I can only do that through you." She replied, making his eyes widen. "The first user? How are you going to speak to him?" He questioned, and she sighed heavily as she rubbed her hands in hopeful anticipation. "I know you plan on giving Izuku One For All. I'm hoping instead of having it transferred to me and just meditating with you that I'll be able to communicate with the first user. You see, I wrote stories in my dimension about dimension traveling, and in my stories, I give my character the ability to speak with the beings who started the main story, whether they're alive or not. Usually it's in the form of meditation, but I'm hoping the same concept can be applied here with you as the medium." Emina explained. All Might looked unsure of if her plan will work, but nodded. "All right. Hopefully this will work for you, Young Ōkami." He replied. "Yeah, me too." She murmured, hoping desperately that it will.

All Might had them sit on one of the fridges that were laid on the ground, facing each other with their legs crossed. "Okay. Now we just need to hold each other's hands, close our eyes, take deep breaths and clear our minds, focusing on entering the vestige realm." Emina informed him softly, going off the methods she wrote about in her stories. He took her hands, and they meditated for a minute before she was pulled into the vestige realm. When she opened her eyes, she found herself in front of Yoichi Shigaraki. She was also wearing the same outfit she had on when she came to this dimension, and her body wasn't misted over like how Izuku's usually is.