Connections

(A/N: I don't own these pics, but damn, I wish I could draw like Kadeart-)

~A Head Full of Dreams - Coldplay~

Izuku had returned to his training as All Might watched over Emina. He became concerned as she suddenly began to cry silently, her face scrunching up a bit in pain and anger. Eventually, Emina took a sharp breath and opened her eyes, looking at All Might before pulling her hands away and wiping the tears from her face. "Sorry. Did you wait long?" She asked, but he shook his head. "I believe only a couple of minutes passed. Are you alright?" He questioned worriedly, gently touching her elbow with his hand, and she nodded. "Yeah. I found out everything I needed to know, including my quirks, but in order to release one of my quirks, I have to become angry. I hate becoming angry or crying in front of people - my mother raised me to be strong in front of everyone, so I don't like losing control like this." She explained, speaking in partial truth because she didn't want to mention her trauma of seeing her parents' fights and that she gets to speak to her family one more time before never seeing them again. "Wait, you have more than one quirk?" He asked in surprise, not catching her lie, and she nodded before explaining what happened between her, Yoichi, Shadow and Seraphina.

"All Might, I know I've already asked enough from you, but could you please help me with another thing? The problems in the future involve the class Izuku will be a part of once he attends U.A., and I was hoping you could ask Principal Nezu if I could attend the school as well - not as a student, of course, but a staff member, like a teacher's assistant or something. Just so I could help protect the students." Emina requested before explaining, and All Might frowned as he thought about it. "I can try convincing Nezu about it, but it might be difficult with the entrance exams coming up. What about you? Have you learned to master your quirks yet? And what of Hawks?" He asked. "Shadow and Seraphina have agreed to work with me, but I still have to train and get used to fighting with them. As for Hawks, I'm planning on talking with him about it. Maybe I could still live with him and ask Principal Nezu if I could come to school most of the week. I know the day off of classes is Sunday, so maybe I could have Friday through Sunday off?" She explained, a bit unsure at the end, but he nodded in understanding.

Just then, Izuku walked back over again, becoming surprised and startled that Emina was awake. "Oh! U-Um, hello there! My name is Izuku Midoriya! All Might said you were Emina Ōkami-san and a friend of his, right?" Izuku greeted timidly with a quick bow. Emina smiled at him warmly, remembering how similar he was to her nephew in her previous life. Her smile relaxed him, and he immediately knew she was a kind person. "Yes, but you can just call me Emina or Emi, Izuku. It's nice to meet you as well." She replied, and he nodded with an embarrassed smile. She then turned to All Might. "Okay, All Might. Should we exchange numbers so we can stay in contact with each other? I plan on heading home soon." She said as she briefly glanced at the slowly setting sun, which was near the horizon. "Of course." The older man agreed. They both pulled out their phones and exchanged numbers, but as All Might put his phone away, Emina turned to Izuku with a smile again. "Izuku, would you like to have my number as well? I can give you advice or simply chat with you whenever you like." She offered, making him jump in surprise. "A-Are you sure?" He asked hesitantly, and she nodded. "You'll be the new wielder of One For All and a great hero. I'd like to help with whatever you need." She told him warmly, looking and sounding proud of him as well. Izuku got tearful at that - she's the second person besides All Might who believed in his dreams, and it made him feel so happy and grateful that he wanted to cry. "Aww, come here." She chuckled when she saw his tears, and got up to pull him into a hug. He finally burst into tears, blubbering out an incoherent 'thank you' to her, but she understood what he was trying to say.

Once Izuku calmed down and they exchanged numbers, All Might instructed him to continue his training, Emina bidding him goodbye as he left into the piles of rubbish. "I'm gonna let Hawks know we're done here. You should probably switch back into your hero form before he shows up." She informed All Might as she went to Keigo's contact. He nodded and expanded into his bulk form, and she called Keigo, the dial only ringing once before he immediately answered. "Hey, Angel! Is everything alright?" Keigo greeted in happy surprise, like he wasn't expecting to hear from her again yet he was ecstatic that he did, and she could hear the wind blowing into the microphone as he spoke, indicating that he was currently flying. "Yeah, everything's good. I just wanted to let you know that I'm done speaking with All Might." She replied. "Okay, I'll be there in a second!" He said before hanging up, making her look at the phone with a raised eyebrow and an amused smirk, clearly able to tell how much he missed her in their short time apart and that he was excited to be with her again.