Hawks Agency / Sera's Halfling Form Pt. 1

(A/N: I don't own the top half of the pic, but I do own the bottom one.)

~St. Patrick - PVRIS~

Emina grunted before patting Keigo's shoulder and pulling back a bit. "Okay. We should start heading to your agency. It should be around 11 o'clock now, so we have about half an hour to hang out there before I have to leave. I have to be at the train station by 11:45 at least since my train is at 12:30." She told him, and he grumbled a bit before nodding and letting her go. She slid off him and the couch, and as he sat up while she stood in front of him, he smirked at her. "Yeah, you were right that we shouldn't have made out with each other. Your lipstick is all worn out." He snickered, and her eyes widened for a second in shock as she looked at him before she smirked, too. "You'll have to come with me to my bathroom - the lipstick smeared onto your lips." She chuckled in reply, making him grin cheekily. "That just means I'm a great kisser." He boasted teasingly, and she rolled her eyes at him before taking his hand, helping him stand then leading him to her restroom.

Emina went to one of her drawers, opening it before taking out her makeup wipes, lipstick and setting spray, taking two wipes out for her and Keigo. "Here you go." She said as she handed him his wipe. "Thanks, dove." He replied before easily removing the lipstick she left on him. Emina removed the rest of hers as well, turning to toss the wipe in the trash bin, Keigo doing the same before she turned back and grabbed her lipstick. As she leaned over the sink, holding herself up as she carefully watched herself apply her lipstick, she saw in the mirror that he was looking over her body, his eyes hooded in lust. She smirked as she focused back on her makeup, but gasped a bit and jolted when he caressed her ass, his hands running over the round cheeks. She was lucky she moved her hand away when she jumped - it would've sucked if she messed up her makeup and wasted the lipstick.

Keigo moved closer to Emina, his hand pressed on her ass with his middle finger on the crevice, slowly lowering to her core as he leaned down to kiss her shoulder. "K-Kei, we need to leave soon." She stammered, her core pulsing in response to his touch as she tried not to moan at the small attention. His golden eyes flickered to her dark brown ones as she glanced at him, and she had to hold onto her resolve, feeling tempted to let him do what he wanted as Shadow and Sera stirred in response to his lust. Keigo stared at Emina for a moment before his hand stopped as he sighed, and he kissed her shoulder one last time before pulling away. "Sorry, Angel. You're just too tempting to me." He told her with a small smile, and she capped and set down her lipstick before grabbing her setting spray, shaking it then applying it to her lips. "It's okay. We just have to save whatever you wanted to do for tonight." She replied, a seductive and mischievous glint in her eyes as she smiled at him as well, taking out a few more wipes before putting the pack and her setting spray away, and pocketed her lipstick. "I need to put this in a zip-lock bag. I feel like I'm gonna need it." She added as she held up the wipes. His wings perked up and spread a bit at her words, and he smirked, knowing what she was insinuating and planning on taking her up on her offer when they get home.

They both walked out of her rooms and to the kitchen, Keigo putting on his jacket and grabbing the file as Emina put her makeup wipes in a baggie before pocketing it with her lipstick and credit card, her phone and Bluetooth earbuds already in the other pocket. The two walked to the balcony and stopped at the center, wrapping their arms around each other firmly before Keigo flew them to his agency. Emina tried watching the scenery speed by as they flew, wanting to get used to it when she will be in Sera's Halfling form, but had to look up at the sky when she got too anxious from looking down too long. After a few minutes, they finally landed at the front of a tall building, the roof slanted with satellite dishes on top. Emina immediately recognized it as Keigo's agency, and looked at the building in fascination. "Well, here it is. Come on, let me show you around and introduce you to everyone." He told her with a grin before quickly escorting her inside, not wanting them to be swarmed by his fans if they stood outside for too long.