Last Day of Training

~Trust Me - The Fray~

~Emina's POV~

For the first time since I arrived in this dimension, I had a dreamless, peaceful night's sleep. It felt a bit strange to not see my family or my old life in my sleep, and I kind of missed it. It didn't help that since I wasn't taken into such a deep sleep, I was easily woken by the sunlight shining through Keigo's floor-to-ceiling windows. I groaned a bit at the light and hid my face further beneath Keigo's wing, then sighed as I felt him hold me tighter and pepper kisses on the back of my neck. "Good morning, dove." He greeted, his morning voice husky and deep, giving me goosebumps. I shifted around to face him with a smile, seeing him look at me with half asleep, loving eyes. "Morning, Kei." I replied before kissing him, and he groaned, immediately holding me flush against him and deepening the kiss.

I didn't notice that one of his feathers flew away, but it was brought to my attention as it dropped a condom packet next to us while Keigo moved aside my underwear and pulled down his boxers. "Kei- we need to get ready-" I tried protesting between the kisses, but he growled as he moved to hover over me, taking the packet and ripping it open to slip his condom on. "I don't care. I need you right now." He told me huskily, and I didn't fight him, my heart racing and core pulsing as he spread my legs and slid inside me. We both moaned as he stopped deep inside me, my core tight around his stiff cock. "Fuck, you feel so good, Angel..." Keigo groaned before he began thrusting, and I gripped his hair with one hand as the other was held by his, my legs wrapped around him as I was left a moaning mess beneath him. He then leaned down to kiss me, muffling my moans and making me tremble as he went slower in me. I gasped as he moved, and he pulled away to look at my pleasured state. "You feel that? You feel my thick cock moving through your tight, wet pussy? I want you to remember how it feels when I fuck you like this so you won't forget me when we're apart." He said in husky seduction, going even slower, and I whimpered as I came and squirted a bit from it. "Never. I'll never forget you, Keigo." I whined, and he grinned with a deep chuckle. "Good dove." He told me before kissing me again.

We went on like that for a few more minutes, making me cum once more before Keigo finally sat up and kneeled between my legs, gripping my hips and thrusting into me faster. I let out high-pitched moans, tipping my hips up to angle him deeper into me, and I keened when one of his hands moved to rub and pinch my clit. He groaned when I tightened and came around him again, and he thrusted deep in me, stilling as he came. I felt his condom balloon a bit inside me, making my insides coil from wanting his cum in my womb, but I shoved it down as he pulled out of me. I'll see about getting on birth control after the entrance exam.

Keigo breathed heavily as he removed his condom, then gave me an apologetic grin. "Sorry, dove. I couldn't help wanting to be with you again." He said sheepishly, but I gave him a warm, loving smile. "It's fine, Kei. That was a nice way to start the morning." I replied, giggling a bit at the end, and he chuckled with me as leaned down to kiss me. "I love you..." He murmured against my lips, and my smile widened as I kissed him back before pulling away, patting his chest a bit as I did. "I love you, too, but we have to get ready to leave." I told him teasingly, and he snuck a peck on my lips before pulling back with a cheeky smile. "Okay." He agreed before hopping off the bed, walking to his restroom as his feathers flew to help him gather his stuff. I got out of bed with a small chuckle at him, and as I went past his closet to leave the room, his feathers flew out to swarm me a bit, brushing against and caressing me before going back to their tasks. I giggled at Keigo's antics, then went to my room.

As I got ready, I couldn't help remembering my family again. I'm going to miss all of them, especially Gianni, but I can remember him through Izuku, who I plan on mentoring and treating like a little brother. And as much as Mom hurt me, I was going to miss her too - at least, the nice moments I had with her. Unfortunately, I'll be reminded of her every time I get my undergarments and put on my makeup. She used to take forever putting on her makeup and doing her hair, and gave me her hand-me-down clothes both new and used. I at least keep my stuff and not get anything new if I didn't need it, and kept my makeup light so I didn't take forever. I realized as I brushed my teeth that I was staring coldly at my reflection, and spat out the toothpaste with a sigh. I can't let this bring me down. They're in my past now - I had to focus on my future.