U.A. Sports Festival Pt. 3

With the last minute now up, the event was about to begin. The security heroes and I were still in the break room, watching the whole thing from the small screen. "Now then, it's about time to get started!" Nemuri called as she stretched her arms. In the booth, Mic patted Aizawa, who was taking a nap in his seat. "Come on, wake up, Eraser! After fifteen minutes to form teams and talk strategy, twelve calvary teams are lined up on the field!" Mic said. "There are some interesting teams out there." Aizawa noted. "Now, raise those battle cries! It's time for U.A.'s bloody battle! Light the signal fire!" Mic exclaimed, and I smirked as I lifted up the feather on my chest. "We'll talk about my ranking and all that when I get home, but for now, watch how your scout works alongside my little brother." I murmured to it as I held it between my fingers, the feather trembling a bit at my voice and the feel of my lips brushing against it.

"All right! You've made your teams, right? I'm not gonna ask if you're ready or not! Now, let's go! Counting down to the brutal battle royal! Three! Two! One!" "Start!" Mic said, Nemuri finishing for him, and the groups charged, all heading towards Izuku's group. The screen showed Izuku's group evading and defending themselves from Tetsutetsu and Hagakure's group, but Hagakure lost her headband to Monoma. "Now then, even though barely two minutes have passed since we've started, it's already turned into a free-for-all! Fight over the headbands breaking out all over! Ignoring the ten million points and going for second to fourth places isn't bad, either!" Mic shouted, leaning close into the window and camera.

The screen then showed Shoji charging towards Izuku's group, Tetsutetsu's group coming from their other side. From within Shoji's cover were Mineta and Tsu, Mineta sticking Ochaco to the ground before Tsu tried using her tongue to snatch a headband. "Team Mineta makes use of the overwhelming difference in their sizes! They're like a tank!" Mic commented. As Izuku got their group out of Mineta and Tsu's range, breaking one of the boots Ochaco was using, Katsuki took off into the air after them with his explosions. "He's gotten separated from his horses! Is that okay?!" Mic asked as Sero brought Katsuki back down after his failed attempt at attacking Izuku. "It's a technicality, so it's okay! It wouldn't have been fine if he'd touched the ground, though!" Nemuri assured with a thumbs up. "As expected, everyone's after the first place team, and Class A is in hot pursuit! Everyone's got skills!" Mic said, and Death Arms smiled. "Those Class A guys are good. You've got an impressive bunch, don't you, Reverie?" He commented, and I shrugged with a smug smirk. "Mmm, they're a rowdy bunch, but I'm proud of them." I agreed.

"Now, let's take a look at each team's points... It's been seven minutes! Here are the current rankings up on the screen!" Mic announced, and the ranking chart came up again, surprising everyone with the results. "What? Wait a minute! Other than Midoriya, Class A isn't doing so well... Bakugou? What?" He said, stunned that Katsuki lost his points to Monoma. The screen showed them talking to each other, and Katsuki quickly became pissed off and vengeful at Monoma's antics. "Oh man, Monoma just had to poke at him, didn't he?" I sighed in exasperation at the two boys. The screen then switched to Izuku, who was being confronted by Shoto's group. "Less than half the time is left now! The calvary battle is about to enter the second half! In this unexpected rise of Class B, who will wear the ten million points in the end?!" Mic exclaimed.

As Shoto and Izuku's team were distracted with each other, Shoji's team charged towards them in hopes of getting a headband, having lost their own without them knowing. Shoto's group then charged, with other groups from class A and B right along with them. Denki let out a field of electricity, Shoto covering the rest of the group with protective cloth while Momo had a conductor in the ground to redirect the electricity from them. The electricity stunned the other groups, as well as Dark Shadow, who had shielded Izuku's group. There was less than six minutes left as Shoto's group pressed on, Shoto grabbing the conductor and covering it in his ice, spreading it on the ground to stall the stunned groups. "What? What'd he do? Todoroki took care of that crowd of teams in an instant!" Mic said. "He froze them after Kaminari's shock stopped them... I guess it should be expected, but he took into account how a lot of people avoided it in the obstacle course." Aizawa explained, and the screen showed Mic giving him a thumbs up. "Nice commentary!" He complimented.