Interview

(A/N: I don't own this pic of Nezu, the psycho cutie ☺️)

~Up&Up - Coldplay~

Once they pulled away, Keigo stepped back to lean against the doorframe, watching as Emina fixed her lipstick for the second time that day. It really surprised him how well their chemistry was, even with her sentient quirks. He remembered the stuff they talked about before they came to the agency, all the things they wanted to get and the places they wanted to go, and he was determined to follow through with those things for her in the future. He'll take her to the cabin by the lake in the mountains, he'll get her those dogs and the cat, her cars, and he'll even see his mom one day just to make her happy.

"Okay, all done." Keigo heard Emina say, and he focused back into reality as she capped her lipstick and stuck it back in her jacket, draping it over her arm as she continued wearing his. He lost focus again when he saw that his jacket was still unbuttoned on her, showing her revealing bra and underwear, but he blinked when she closed the jacket, covering herself with an amused smirk on her face. "Oh, okay. Sorry." He said, rubbing the back of his neck in sheepish guilt for not completely paying attention, and she chuckled at him. Her eyes then widened in horrified realization, and she quickly took her phone out to check the time, gasping before shoving it back in her jacket before rushing to him. "Kei, c'mon, we gotta move! It's already 12 o'clock, I gotta get to the train station!" She said hurriedly, motioning him quickly to move.

Keigo stepped aside and watched Emina dash to her pile of clothes and shoes, her wings fluttering a bit in attempt to move her faster. She dropped her jacket and quickly tried taking off his, but stopped and looked a bit panicked when she realized she was still in her Halfling form. She let go of the jacket and covered her face with her hands, taking deep breaths to calm herself, and just as Keigo was about to check on her in worry, her Halfling form turned into black mist again before disappearing, returning her to her normal self. Emina sighed in relief before she rushed to change her clothes again, taking off Keigo's jacket and tossing it onto hers before pulling on her leggings and shirt. She tugged on her socks and sneakers and snatched up their jackets before rushing to him, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the elevator. "Come on, come on, come on..." Emina murmured quickly after she pressed the button a few times, tapping her fingers on her thighs and her right foot on the floor in an anxious fidget, and Keigo rubbed her back soothingly. "It's alright, Angel. The train doesn't leave until 12:30, right? You still have time." He reassured, but she huffed as the elevator finally arrived and opened for them, the two of them stepping in while he pressed the lobby button. She also remembered their jackets, passing Keigo his before putting hers on, and Keigo put his jacket on as well. "My mom raised me to always be early for things, and I was supposed to be at the station by now. You're supposed to be half an hour early to board your train." She said in agitation, continuing to tap her fingers and foot as the elevator went down.

Keigo felt a bit bad from how stressed out she was, and it was clear it was just Emina that was agitated, her eyes not having any other color than her dark brown. "I'm sorry, dove. I shouldn't have gotten intimate like that with you in the training room. I ended up distracting you." He apologized guiltily, and she immediately froze and looked at him a bit shocked. Emina then realized how bad she made him feel - Keigo looked a bit like a kicked puppy, and his wings were drooping from his guilt and sadness. She turned to him and hugged him tightly, kissing his cheek lightly but lingeringly. "Don't be sorry, Kei. I should be sorry for getting upset like this. I loved what we did, and I just need to calm down. It's okay." She told him softly, gently massaging his scalp as he hugged her back.

However, just as the elevator stopped and opened, Emina was back to rushing out the building, speed-walking towards the lobby entrance with Keigo right beside her. "Is everything alright?" The sidekick with the bird helmet asked as they walked past him, and Emina gave him a sheepish smile as she paused to speak to him. "We're fine, I'm just a bit late to get to the train station." She replied, pointing to the lobby entrance. "Oh. Well, it was nice meeting you, Ōkami-san!" He told her as she and Keigo began walking off again. "You too! Good luck at work today!" She called back with a smile and wave.