U.A. Entrance Exam

(A/N: I don't own the pics above)

~High Hopes - Panic! at the Disco~

~Emina's pov~

I found it amazing how peaceful I slept now that I was with Keigo. I didn't dream, toss and turn in attempt to get more comfortable, drool or snore, or wake up in the middle of the night. His presence and warmth was like a balm for my soul - I was going to miss this, miss him, the closer the new year comes.

I did immediately begin to wake when I heard a phone go off. 'That's not mine.' I thought, my mind on alert though my body was still trying to wake. I heard Keigo groan a bit before feeling him pull away from me to grab the phone, and he whispered to the caller as he answered the phone. "This is Hawks... Yeah. Okay, thanks. I'll be right there." He said before presumably hanging up. I heard the soft 'thud' of him setting the phone back on his side table, then felt him brush my hair away from my face and give me a peck on my temple. It prompted me to crack open my eyes, drowsily squinting at him as he pulled away. He paused as he saw me awake and chuckled a bit. "Sorry, dove. Did I wake you?" He asked softly, and I shook my head a bit before turning a bit to lazily kiss his palm. "The phone woke me, but I should be getting ready anyway." I murmured. He moved his hand down and rubbed my shoulder comfortingly. "I'm going to head to the lobby real quick, okay? Your new costumes came in, so why don't you go shower and I'll bring a set to you. I'll put the rest of them in your closet for you." He told me softly, and I yawned before nodding. Once I was sitting up and ruffling my hair to straighten out my bed head, he leaned in and gave me a proper good morning kiss, making me smile. "I'll be right back." He murmured against me, and I hummed in acceptance before he pulled away. I watched as he went to his closet, probably to pull on some actual clothes since he was only in his underwear, so I stood and went to his restroom for my shower.

After I washed my hair and began washing my body, I heard Keigo walk into the restroom, and smiled when he opened the shower stall to step inside with me. "Are you almost done, Angel?" He asked as he hugged me from behind, kissing my shoulder while I carefully scrubbed my face with a washcloth. "Almost." I replied before rinsing my face off in the water. I took a moment to rinse off the washcloth of most of the soap before scrubbing my eyelids clean then rinsing my face off again. Once I was done, I wiped the water from my eyes and rung the water out of my washcloth, giving Keigo a quick smile as I moved aside for him. He began rinsing himself off, and I took a moment to admire his soaked, naked form - how his hair slicked back and clung to his head, his feathers puffed from absorbing the water, the droplets trickled down his toned body, and his muscles flexed as he moved to scrub himself clean. I could feel myself heating up, my core pulsing and insides twisting from the 'butterflies in my stomach'. Keigo glanced at me and smirked as he was about to wash his lower body. "Enjoying the view?" He teased, and I smirked back. "Very much. The fanart in my old life don't do you justice." I replied, and he rose an eyebrow at me. "Did the fans not draw me hot enough?" He asked, smirking more as he began washing off his dick, and noticed how my gaze lowered to his movements. "Oh, the artwork of you was definitely hot, but they're nothing compared to the real thing." I told him as I reached up to caress down his arm and kissed his shoulder seductively. Just as my hand was about to touch his as he washed his dick, I completed pulled away, giving him a teasing smile as he began to glower at me for the teasing. "Anyway, I should finish getting ready." I said as I exited the shower. "You're lucky you have somewhere important to be today or else I would've kept you in here with me longer." He called in a grumble, and I laughed as I draped my washcloth to dry on a rack and grabbed a towel to dry myself.

I left the restroom once my body was dry, ruffling my hair dry with the towel as I went to the suitcase on the bed, noticing the plain black undergarment set next to it. Settling my towel on my shoulders, I pulled on my underwear and sports bra, smiling as I appreciated Keigo's decision to get me undergarments that were appropriately matched with my costume. I popped open my case and set my towel down next to it, pulling on my shirt and leggings before pulling on my armor. As I was putting the skirt on, Keigo walked out of the restroom, detouring from his path to his closet to give me a quick kiss on my head. I giggled a bit from his sweet gesture, and watched as he went to his closet with his towel hanging low on his hips. I put on my thigh and knee guards before pulling on my socks and boots, then went to poke my head into the closet. "Hey, Kei, I'm going to go make us some breakfast." I said, but he immediately shook his head after he pulled his shirt on. "No, don't. You'll be late to your train if you eat here. Besides, I'm going to be staying here when you leave, too. I'll just eat something while you buy yourself food on your way to Shizuoka." He told me, and I frowned. "You aren't coming with me?" I asked in disappointment, and he gave me an apologetic smile as he pulled his boots on. "Sorry dove, but I don't have an invite to the entrance exam like you do. I also have work today, but I'm going to be doing a few things before I start my patrol - like taking the costume you wore yesterday to the cleaners. I'll also see if I can get some of your casual clothes tailored so you can shift with Shadow or Sera in an emergency outside of work." He said, and I tried not to pout as I nodded. "Okay. I'm going to go brush my teeth." I told him, and he nodded before I walked away.