Training Pt. 1

(A/N: I don't own these pics, but fucking preach-)

~Enemy - Imagine Dragons & JID~

Keigo set them down in front of the agency and quickly led Emina inside before any of the pedestrians stopped them for questioning. Some of the sidekicks greeted them, and the couple greeted them back as a small group of sidekicks got off the elevator. "Hawks, Ōkami-san, good morning!" The bird helmet sidekick from before greeted them, the Twice-wannabe sidekick next to him in front of the group. "Good morning." Emina said back politely with a small smile. "Hey, you two. You ready for another couple hours of patrolling?" Keigo asked in greeting, and they laughed and nodded before he turned back to her. "Are you gonna be okay training on your own?" He asked, and as Emina opened her mouth to agree, a shrill voice sounded from one of the female sidekicks nearby. "Oh, you're going to be training? Can I join you? I need to work on a few of my ultimate moves!" She said, and the four of them looked at her as she jogged over with a fake sheepish smile.

Emina recognized her as one of the few girls who were jealous that she was dating Keigo, this girl having luscious long light blue hair, the pupils in her eyes were slits with her irises crystal blue, and she had gills on her neck with webbing between her fingers. Her hero costume was some sort of fish-scale swimwear - knee length shorts and crop top with strap sandals and water cannisters strapped along her waist. Clearly, she had some sort of water quirk, maybe even a siren quirk, and though Emina felt uneasy, Shadow and Sera were stirring in defense, making her eyes mix with theirs to stare at the girl apprehensively. The female sidekick looked unphased, in fact looking back directly into her eyes with a hint of a smirk, and her sentient quirks took that as a challenge.

"Is that alright, dove?" Keigo asked, and Emina looked to see him staring at her curiously, though his eyes held worry for her. She gave him a dark smile in reply, unable to feel anything except her quirks' predatory instincts within her. "Yeah, we'll be fine." She said pleasantly, but the three men felt a slight chill run down their back, sensing that she was toeing a dangerous line at the moment. Before any of them could protest, the female sidekick grabbed Emina by her arm and dragged her to the elevator, a grin on her face as she led her away. Emina had a grin of her own, though her teeth and nails were sharpened, making her look menacing. "Come on, let's go!" The sidekick exclaimed cheerfully. "Will she be alright?" The bird helmet sidekick asked warily, and Keigo sighed in exasperation. "Yeah, hopefully Emina doesn't accidentally kill her and destroy the building in the process. That's a mess I don't want to have to clean up, though I'll try my best to keep her out of jail." He replied, praying his girlfriend and her quirks don't go off too badly. "I know you said she's new with her quirks, but even untrained, your girlfriend's scary, Hawks." The Twice-wannabe said, and the two men hummed and nodded in agreement before the three of them left the building.

The female sidekick had them take the elevator to Keigo's training room, making Emina more defensive. The young woman wasn't one to be jealous or defensive towards her intimate or romantic partners in her past life. If another woman tries luring him away or he's just no longer interested in her, Esperanza let him go. She heard stories of her distant female relatives fighting over their men, and saw it with her mother and sisters. She never wanted to do that herself, but Keigo was hers and her quirks' life partner, their mate. And they'll be damned if they let this little underling of his try to claim him. Keigo even said he wasn't interested in the sidekick, and if she can't take the hint, Emina was going to make her.

The sidekick stopped in the center of the room before turning to Emina with a glare, though Emina was looking at her with a pleasantly malicious smile, her eyes a kaleidoscope of black, purple and red. "Look, I'm only going to say this once. Stay away from Hawks. I've known him since he started his agency, and I watched him be mistreated by his ex's for too long. He may not realize it now, but I'd be perfect for him. You've only been with him for what, a few days? You probably don't even know what his favorite drink is." She told her before scoffing, but Emina just tilted her head. "I do - he doesn't really have a favorite since he likes any sweet drink, but you probably don't even know his real name. But, then again, that's supposed to be a secret." She replied, chuckling at the end, and the sidekick's face turned red in anger. "If you don't stay away from him, I'll fight you right now and make you leave him!" She yelled as Emina grinned, taking off her jacket, shirt, socks and shoes so she was left barefoot in her sports bra and shorts, the feather necklace hanging around her neck with the feather bristled. "I was about to say the same thing." She said.