Domination

(A/N: a whole chapter of lemon, hooo boy! I've been waiting for this moment 😈. It's gonna be a hell of a long one. Also, I'm clarifying now, this is all in Emina's point of view, but she will be speaking in a 3rd point of view in like half of the chapter since she'll be letting Shadow and Sera take over her body. She's basically watching everything from within her mind. Also, I don't own the pics, but wow-)

~Never Be the Same - Camila Cabello~

I breathed heavily with Keigo as we heatedly kissed each other, Keigo holding me against him as my legs and arms were wrapped around him. His feathers flurried around us, opening the front door of the penthouse for us, and taking our stuff to our rooms, the things I bought being swiftly stored away. Keigo easily navigated through the home to his room, his door already open for us to enter. I pulled away a bit to take off my jacket, tossing it on the floor before burying my fingers back into his hair, making him moan a bit in my mouth. He set me on his bed and pulled away, quickly taking his own jacket off, and I reached up to help him with his shirt, kicking off my shoes in the process as I was impatient to feel him again. As his shirt was tossed on the floor with his jacket, his feathers swiftly returned to him, forming his red wings in all its glory, and I couldn't help looking at him in love and awe.

Keigo chuckled at me and leaned down to kiss me again, trailing his hands up my thighs and under my dress, lifting the fabric up in the process. I groaned in frustration and pulled away again, taking the dress off and throwing it aside before going back into the kiss. Keigo had other ideas, though, and trailed his kisses across my jaw and down my neck, searching for my soft spot. "Keigo..." I whimpered, accidentally gripping his hair as I arched my body against him, wanting more of him. He moaned a bit against me, his wings fluffing and twitching from the sound of me saying his name, and they spread dominantly as he found my soft spot, making me moan as he bit, sucked and licked it until it was bruised.

Keigo's hands rose higher on my body, slowly caressing my curves before moving behind me and unclasping my bra. He pulled away to help me take it off, his eyes hooded with his pupils completely blown out from his lust. I was the same way, but luckily - since it was our first time together - Shadow and Sera were letting me take the wheel, the three of us submitting to whatever Keigo wanted at the moment. I knew once the first round was over, however, that they will want to have a turn with him afterwards. Once my bra was discarded, Keigo brought his hands to my front, continuing to caress up my body before taking my small breasts in each of his hands. He bent down and kissed them, trailing over them and teasing me, making me think that he was going to fondle, suck or bite them already. "You're so beautiful..." He murmured, and I whined, holding him closer in desperation. "Keigo, please...!" I pleaded, wanting him to do something already other than give me light kisses across my skin. He chuckled before finally latching onto one of my nipples, holding it between his teeth and swirling his tongue around it while fondling my other breast and pinching my nipple. I moaned and clung to him, my senses going haywire from the stimulation. After a moment, he switched breasts, making me squirm a bit with a whimper as I felt him become rougher with me.

Keigo soon began trailing down my body, kissing over my abdomen as his fingers hooked under the waistband of my shorts and underwear. He paused for a moment to look up at me. "Are you okay, dove?" He asked, and I quickly nodded, trying to control my breathing and heart rate from how excited and aroused I was. He smiled softly at me and kissed my abdomen again before tugging off my bottoms. I lifted up my hips to help him along, and watched as he set down the rest of my clothes before gazing at my naked body. "You really are so beautiful. My Lovebird... No, you'll be my Songbird tonight." He said softly, his voice darkening with lust at the end as his wings rose a bit, making me breathe out shakily.

Keigo spread my legs and draped them over his shoulders, rubbing them gently and kissing my thighs as I trembled in need. One of his hands touched my lips, a finger moving between the folds and feeling the slickness in them. "You're so wet for me already... You really want me, huh, dove?" He asked huskily, and I whimpered as I nodded in agreement. His dark eyes flickered up to look at mine at my half-response. "What was that, my love? I want to hear you properly." He said, his finger moving to press at my entrance. "Yes, Keigo, I want you so bad!" I immediately moaned out. I was never good at dirty talk before, always unsure of how to respond, but with him, I felt like my inexperience in that field didn't matter. I was relieved when he smirked and slowly inserted his finger into me, making me whine a bit. "Good girl. Don't be afraid to speak up about anything. I wanna hear what you have to say as I ravish you and fuck you to oblivion." He told me seductively as he pulled his finger out a bit before inserting another one into me. "Okay." I agreed breathlessly, moaning a bit as his fingers slowly curled against my g-spot. "God- Keigo, please, go faster, go harder, please-!" I begged, throwing my head back and clenching myself around him, my hips rocking a bit in attempt to make him stimulate me more. "Of course, dove." He chuckled.