Photos / Hero Costume Pt. 1

(A/N: Yay, I can say again that I own these pics! 😁)

~Radioactive - Imagine Dragons~

As we pulled away, Keigo's phone suddenly went off, the ringtone indicating that he just got a text message. He groaned a bit before reaching for it on the side table, unplugging it from its charger, though the cord was tangled with mine - since I mostly stay in Keigo's room at night now, I figured I should just keep my phone charger in here. He stared at the screen with narrowed, focused eyes, scanning the message before looking back at me. "Hey, Angel. For your ID, do you want a picture of yourself on it?" He asked, and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "I can go without it?" I asked in response, used to automatically needing one in America, and he shrugged. "Well, in your case since you're a naturalized citizen, you might need it and the card. Technically, natural-born citizens don't need their ID's, or at least to carry it on them. But naturalized or foreign citizens need the ID in case the police ask for it. You could tell them that you're naturalized, but they might still take you in for verification, so it's probably better if you have your ID on you. Just until you get your hero's license - that one you definitely have to keep on you, and since you'll be working a lot at U.A., you'll need to have your license on you. But it's up to you if you want your Basic Resident Registration Card to have your picture." He explained.

I hummed in thought as I gazed at his phone. "Well, I could get my ID with my picture for now, but what if I want a driver's license? Could I use that instead of the ID?" I asked, and Keigo nodded. "Yeah, but you'd have to learn how to drive and the laws in Japan. I'm already planning on getting you a car so we can get you started on that, but you're focusing on getting into U.A. at the moment, so we can probably wait to get your license until after." He reminded me. "Okay, then the ID should be fine for now. I'm okay with having a picture for it, too." I said with a nod, and he nodded as well before messaging back whoever was on the phone with him.

"All right. If that's the case, we'll have to head to the agency soon - we need to take a professional picture of you, so bring an extra set of clothes for it if you want to just go in your workout clothes-" Keigo was interrupted by another 'ping' of his phone. He looked at the new message, and his eyes widened before he grinned in excitement, his wings fluttering behind him. "Oh, there's also going to be a surprise for you. Come on, let's get ready so we can leave." He added quickly before leaping out of bed and rushing to the restroom, his feathers flying to get everything he needs. I laughed at his excitement, grinning when my feather necklace and a few loose feathers tried tugging me out of bed. "Okay, okay, I'm going, you silly Birdie." I said in amusement as I shooed the feathers away and stood from the bed. They flew to the restroom, a couple more bringing Keigo's hero costume and some socks and underwear to him. My feather tickled my nose a bit before falling lifeless on my chest, and I left to my room with a smile on my face, wondering what the surprise was.

As I was getting ready, I could hear Keigo rushing around the penthouse. He finally seemed to have stopped when I was getting dressed, and I walked out in a dress shirt and dress pants, my tank top and compression shorts underneath, and my zipper jacket and sneakers in hand. Keigo was busy cooking us breakfast in the kitchen, my phone next to his on the island counter and his jacket folded next to them. I set my shoes by the balcony door and placed my jacket on top of his before sitting down, and Keigo looked at me with a warm smile, his excitement still glimmering in his eyes. "I'm making us some eggs and pancakes. I hope that's okay." He said a bit sheepishly as he focused back on the food, flipping a pancake in one pan and turning an omelette in another pan. "It's fine, Kei, but there's no need to rush. It's only-" I picked up my phone and glanced at the time real quick. "-8:35. The pictures and whatever the surprise is can wait until later." I told him, but he pouted at me a bit. "But I want to show you the surprise right after the photos! And then I'm sure you'll still want to train afterwards - by the way, I thought you'd be wearing your workout clothes, not your formal clothes." He replied in a slight whine, looking over my outfit as he turned the stove off and brought us our food. "I am, it's just underneath." I said as I unbuttoned my dress shirt and opened it to reveal my tank top, my sports bra straps hugging close to my neck though still being hidden by my dress shirt.