Travel

(A/N: I don't own this image)

~Secret - Maroon 5~

Emina hummed and nuzzled into Keigo's chest before sighing. "Kei, what time is it? We need to get ready before we miss our train." She murmured, and he sighed more heavily, now wanting to just stay home and keep her to himself. He knew he couldn't, though - they needed answers from All Might, so he relented. "It's probably around 8 am, I think. Our train in Hakata leaves at 10, then we'll switch trains at Nagoya before getting to Shizuoka. It'll be about a 5 hour ride, so wear something comfortable, okay?" He told her, and she nodded before pulling away.

As Keigo let her go and pulled back his wings, Emina hesitated, wondering if she should or not, then went for it, quickly leaning up to peck his cheek before rushing to her closet with an embarrassed blush on her face. He was stunned for a moment before smirking, feeling like she just teased him, and he wasn't one to let it slide without getting even. Emina moved through her closet swiftly, nervous about Keigo coming after her as she gathered her outfit together. She chose a sweater, slim t-shirt, navy jeans, white socks and matching lacy undergarments. Her bra had a sweetheart line and was a push-up bra while her underwear was form fitting so it wouldn't be sliding off her while she was in public - she just barely realized it might be risky to wear this, but she didn't really have a choice since almost all her undergarments were like that. Her chosen undergarments, sweater and shirt were also red, nearly matching Keigo's wings, and Emina briefly thought that she might have subconsciously chose them because they were now dating, choosing his colors to show she was his. As she balled up her clothes, trying to hide her undergarments in the middle, she jumped a bit startled when she felt Keigo hug her from behind. "Don't just leave me with a little kiss like that. That's just teasing me." He told her with a pout, resting his head on her shoulder.

Emina was about to stammer out an apology, but let out a startled and slightly panicked yelp instead when Keigo's feathers took her clothes from her. They moved to leave the closet and to the bathroom, but they all froze with Keigo when her bra and underwear were revealed, the small feathers fluffing completely in response to his emotions. Emina heard him swallow thickly again right next to her ear, making her more nervous and embarrassed. "Angel, my lovebird... please don't wear that. You'll be tempting me too much when I promised to take things slow for you." He murmured huskily against her ear, making her shiver and nervously chuckle. "Ah, yeah, about that... I mostly bought lacy undergarments and planned on using my plain sets for my time of the month." She said sheepishly and scratched her cheek a bit. She shivered again in submission when Keigo growled and held her tightly, practically melting into him as he began kissing and nibbling her neck. "You're way too tempting, dove. Please, just wear your plain set for today so I won't break my promise to you." He muttered against her skin, giving her goosebumps. "Okay." She agreed weakly. 'Slut. Temptress. You did this on purpose.' Shadow accused quietly in her mind, but she mentally frowned at her. 'Okay, you know that's not true. Mom just got me used to wearing that stuff since she used to give me her old pairs. That's not my fault.' She argued, and her darkness went silent again.

Keigo kissed Emina's neck once more, lingering a bit as he rubbed his hands on her waist in comfort since he felt her tense up again, then let her go, watching as she took her lacy undergarments from his feathers and switched them for plain black ones. He nodded in approval before his feathers took them from her again, zipping off to her restroom. "I'm going to go get ready, too, okay?" He told her gently, giving her a silent option to ask him to stay in case Shadow speaks to her again. She looked at him in slight embarrassment, not catching his subtle offer, and she nodded in agreement, blushing when he affectionately smiled and took her hand to kiss her knuckles. "First step. Like I said, I'll be properly intimate with you when you're ready, so for now, I won't kiss you on your lips. I'll be a perfect gentleman for you." He explained, a light teasing in his voice, and she pursed her lips in thought. She kinda wanted them to just kiss already, but she knew she couldn't with Shadow still lingering close by, prepared to say dark things to her again. With that decision, she nodded in silent agreement.