Wind Down / Elder

(A/N: I don't own these pics)

~Yellow - Coldplay~

Emina sighed as she stepped into the penthouse, toeing off her shoes at the entrance and picking them up as she padded further into the home. After departing from All Might at the Shizuoka station, saying that she'll keep him informed of how her training and examination will go, she traveled another 5 hours back to Fukuoka, taking about 10 more minutes to get home by taxi while messaging Keigo that she was almost home. He had messaged back that he'd leave the door unlocked for her, the both of them knowing she didn't have a key to the penthouse yet. It was around 11 at night, and she was exhausted, groaning quietly as she remembered she still needs to speak with one of her family members in her sleep.

Emina pause when she smelled cooked food lingering in the air, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion before her heart sank a bit. 'Oh no. Did Keigo-?' Her thoughts were cut off when the winged man himself suddenly appeared from his bedroom, smiling a bit tiredly while wearing a plain white shirt and gray sweatpants. "Angel, you're home! How did everything go? Did you get the job?" Keigo asked excitedly as he walked up to her, hugging her before helping her out of her jacket. "Ah, it went okay. Principal Nezu said that he'll hire me, but only if I train more and have a hero's license by the time of the entrance exam." She replied with a tired sigh, but she kept a soft smile on her face, happy to be home with him.

Keigo paused at her words before perking up again, smiling like it wasn't a big deal. "Oh, well, that's okay. You have a week to train, and I'll try calling up a few people to help you get an exam prepared for you since they only happen twice a year for graduating students." He told Emina optimistically, but she frowned a bit. "Kei, doesn't the Commission set up the exams?" She asked, and he shrugged. "Yeah, but they owe me a few favors. It's fine. Have you eaten yet?" He dismissed before asking, his feathers taking her shoes and jacket to her closet as he led her to the kitchen. "I had a bento box on the train to Nagoya. Kei, did you cook something? How long were you waiting up for me?" She replied before asking in concern, and he chuckled and scratched his head sheepishly. "Yeah, I got home and cooked you some dinner, but forgot how long it takes to travel between here and Shizuoka." He admitted.

Emina sighed in exasperation before kissing him. "Kei, I love you, you're an absolute sweetheart, but you didn't have to do this for me. Did you also buy wine?" She told him before asking, looking surprised at the large bottle on the island counter. "I wanted to celebrate you getting the job at U.A.! Well, it'll be a half-celebration now since you're still offered the position, but have to do a few more things before you're actually hired. Anyway, come on, have a bit of the food and wine to wind down, I'll prepare a bath for you in my restroom, and then we'll get some sleep, okay?" Keigo said, raising his hands enthusiastically, his wings perking up with the gesture, and he shrugged as he had her sit on a stool. When she nodded in reluctance, looking spent from today, he kissed her temple before quickly serving her a bit of the udon and yakitori he made her. He set the dishes in front of her before popping open the wine bottle, one of his feathers catching the cork as he poured her a quarter of a glass, and placed the cup with the dishes before capping the bottle again.

"Thank you for the food, Kei." Emina murmured softly, looking at him like she didn't know what she did to deserve him, and Keigo smiled and kissed her before going to her room. He went to her closet and simply grabbed a pair of socks and fresh underwear for her, getting the one that was the least erotic so he wasn't tempted to keep them up longer tonight, stopped by her bathroom to grab her soaps, makeup wipes and lotion, then left to his own closet to get her one of his shirts for her to sleep in. He took the small bundle of clothes and hygiene items to his bathroom, and set them on the counter of the sink. He turned to his jacuzzi and turned the faucet on, plugging the drain so the mostly hot water could fill the tub. As it did, he grabbed Emina's body wash and poured some of it in the water, swishing it around with his hand so the bubbles will form faster.