Week 2 Day 5 Pt. 1

Two days have passed since Keigo started his mating season. I'm pretty sure he was slowly going insane in that timespan - since I was on my period those two days, he's been whiny and overly affectionate. He tried being intimate with me at times, groping my ass and boobs, and trying to reach into my pants to finger me. I had to slap his hand away for that last one, making him even more whiny. There were two different scenarios where I had to deter him away from doing actual intimacy - one was when he wanted to try dry-humping me, basically grinding against me with our clothes on, and the other was when he tried pleading for me to give him a blowjob for some kind of release. Those both times, Shadow and Sera stirred within me, making my eyes a kaleidoscope as I smiled in dark seduction at him. "If I do that, lovebird, I won't be able to stop us from going all the way. Unfortunately, I don't want to bleed on you, so it's gonna have to wait." I told him before kissing him and returning to what I was previously doing. It only made him more restless, and I'm pretty sure he even sifted through my trash bin to see how much I bled on my discarded pads, as if that'd tell him when I'll stop. As disturbing as it was when I noticed my trash had been moved around, it was also a bit endearing to know how much he was anticipating on having sex with me again. He's also been doting on me because of my injured arm from the implant, but the healing didn't take long, finishing yesterday with the help of Sera's regeneration ability. During the healing process, he refused to let me carry anything with my left arm and made sure to stay on my left like he was guarding me to make sure I didn't injure it more. He was acting like I broke it instead of just getting a birth control stuck in my arm, but his attention was cute and appreciated. I don't think I've had this much attention since I was a toddler, so it felt nice to me.

Fortunately for him, I finished my period this morning, the leftover blood finally leaving my system after he left today for work. That was another thing - he refused on letting me patrol with him while I was on my period. It was kind of a good thing considering how volatile I was, but it was also just another way of him doting on me, making sure I was resting during that time. Like Yasuda-sensei told me, my period became irregular. It was already irregular beforehand in my previous life, either starting early or late or varying between a heavy or medium flow, but it always lasted for five days. This one lasted for a whole week, meaning that might be the new timeframe from the implant, or it was just from the stress I was going through this past month. Either way, I was sure that when Keigo gets home, we'll be at it with each other all night.

In the meantime, I had gone to the jewelers near my OB/GYN clinic and picked up the necklace I had made for Keigo. The jeweler and I were delighted and pleased with how it came out, it was absolutely beautiful. I had a big grin on my face as I left the shop with a final thank you, my heart soaring as I imagined how happy Keigo will be once I give it to him. I planned on doing so either the day before or the day I'll leave to work at U.A., wanting to leave him a memento of myself with him like how he did with me, though I'm not able to control his necklace like how he's able to with mine.

As I flew home from the jewelers, though, I felt my phone ringing in my purse, and I paused on a rooftop to search through it, careful not to drop anything, especially the thin case with the precious necklace in it. I grabbed hold of my phone and briefly wondered who it was as I pulled it out. I've been in contact through texting with a few people lately - Aizawa's been the main one since I've been keeping him updated about Amaya's progress, but I've also gotten in touch with Nemuri, Mic and Nezu, all contacts passed on to me by Aizawa. Aizawa and I spoke with Nezu a few times, the first being about which students we'd be getting for home room. I was relieved when it remained the same, though I wished Shinso had made a spot in the class as well so he wouldn't have to fight for a spot this year and wait until next year to officially join the class. The second thing was about Amaya, Aizawa and I asking for permission to have her on campus. I had to explain how Amaya was already trained and is a sweetheart that doesn't cause any trouble, and she can stay with Hawks if we don't have the okay since she's welcomed at his agency. Nezu was all for it, happily accepting her into the school and saying that a room can even be made for her to stay in during the hero course classes. It warmed my heart when he said that, but I already had a small plan laid out - I wanted to befriend Shinso early on in the school year as well as Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki. Not only are they important side characters, but they're also people I used to envision my story characters being friends with in my past life. I hoped once school starts that we'd get along with each other, partially because I genuinely liked them and partially because I wanted someone to help me watch over Amaya during the villain attacks on the school. Aizawa and I were already planning out the class lessons with each other, which helped me prepare more for when the first attack will happen. The third thing was the talk about my work schedule. Since I was just an assistant teacher, it was agreed that I could have Friday to Sunday off - now that I think about it, it's a bit unfair towards the school since home room teachers mainly give a talk to the class before the general education classes, then we'll help with the hero classes in the last two periods, but that's if we don't add another class period to it. But then I remembered I'd be away from Keigo almost the whole week, and I'd change my mind about changing my work schedule.