U.A. Sports Festival Pt. 6

"We're gonna keep right on going with the fifth match! Even though he's wearing a belt, he won't transform! From the hero course, it's Yuga Aoyama! Versus- Is something going to come out of those horns? Well? From the hero course, it's Mina Ashido! Now, why don't we get moving? Fifth match, start!" Mic shouted, and I tilted my head up, holding my chin in one hand in thought. 'I can't remember - in Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds, was the villain witch named Yuga, too? What a coincidence.' I mused, and Shadow deadpanned at me. 'What the hell is wrong with you?' She questioned.

Aoyama shot a beam at Mina, who dodged before skating to him with her acid, moving like an ice skater. When he finally got a stomach ache from quirk-overuse, Mina threw her acid at his belt, damaging it so it was no longer usable. The acid also touched his clothes, causing his pants to briefly fall down before he picked them back up in attempt to cover himself. Mina quickly slid to Aoyama before throwing an uppercut on his chin with a grin, and the boy fell back, his pants still down to reveal his white briefs. "Aoyama has fainted! Ashido advances to the second round!" Nemuri declared as she pointed her whip at Mina, and the crowd cheered while the cameras took pictures of the aftermath.

"Aoyama's knocked out! Ashido's easy victory is indisputable!" Mic exclaimed as Mina gave peace signs in delight to the crowd. The bots came and took Aoyama off the stage, Mina watching him leave sheepishly. "Now, we've got no time to lose! Let's move on to the sixth match! Offense and defense in one body! The dark samurai accompanied by Dark Shadow! From the hero course, it's Fumikage Tokoyami!" Mic continued, and I smirked as Toko faced Momo on the stage. "Here goes your scout, Birdie. I hope he impresses you." I murmured, and the feather wriggled out of my shirt, plopping back down on my breastplate to better sense the match. Though, I knew Keigo was watching on tv, but he may find it better like this since the screen sometimes changed views, keeping him from seeing all of the matches.

"Versus- All-purpose Creation! She was admitted through recommendations so her abilities are certified! From the hero course, it's Momo Yaoyorozu! Sixth match, start!" Mic said, and Momo was shocked out of her strategizing, Toko immediately summoning Dark Shadow. Dark Shadow stretched out to swipe at Momo, who created a shield on her arm to defend herself. The being kept barraging her, preventing her from creating a weapon and knocking her shield off. She quickly created a new one, but she cried out as Dark Shadow struck her again, skidding her back to the edge of the arena. Toko stopped Dark Shadow, and seeing this, Momo created a pole for a weapon, not realizing her situation. "Yaoyorozu!" Nemuri called, drawing Momo's attention to her, and she pointed her whip at her. "Out of bounds!" She announced, and Momo looked down in shocked disbelief, seeing she had one foot past the line. "Tokoyami advances to the second round!" Nemuri added. Toko brought Dark Shadow back within him before bowing in respect.

"An overwhelming victory! A completely overwhelming victory! Tokoyami's Dark Shadow! Could it be the greatest quirk ever?" Mic said as Toko walked away, leaving Momo standing stunned and discouraged. She soon trudged off the field, her head low in upset. "Okay, let's move on! Next up- The seventh match is a match-up between redundant quirks! Manly and passionate steel! From the hero course, it's Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu! Versus- Manly and passionate hardening! From the hero course, it's Eijiro Kirishima! Let's start this passionate seventh match!" Mic exclaimed. As Tetsu and Kiri went at it, I flinched with a small squeak, eyes widening as I blushed. The feather on my chest flew back into my shirt while Mic was introducing the two boys, as if dismissive towards them, and began caressing and curving around my boobs sensually at the word 'passionate'. It's like it - Keigo - wanted to show his version of 'passion'. It couldn't be seen through my armor, but I could feel its softness moving across my skin. Nemuri glanced at me in slight worry, unsure of what was wrong this time. I shook in attempt to restrain myself, my wings tucking against my back tight as my tail curled, and I lowered my head with a quiet, angry groan. I felt the feather rub against my nipple, pressing on it and rolling it as it stiffened. "Cut it out, you horny bird! Are you trying to embarrass me in front of all these people, and on tv, no less?!" I hissed in a whisper, and the feather froze before slowly coming out of my shirt, rubbing against my cheek apologetically. "Don't say sorry, you prick! This is not a good time to pull shit like that!" I added, and it dejectedly went back to rest on my breastplate.