4th chapter

Finally, I was released from the hospital wing. So I said goodbye to Sebastian and headed back to the Gryffindor common room.

When I got to the common room, I met Natty. She presented me with a letter. It didn't have a return address on it. I opened the letter and saw a beautiful and at the same time unclean handwriting.

"Caelie, please meet me on the hill in the west of Hogwarts under the great oak tree at sunset."

Garreth? Finally he answers but why is he sending me such a letter?

As it was Friday afternoon after class ended and most of my classmates were already out enjoying their weekend, I decided to take a bath to pass the time until sunset as I was already a little excited to see Garreth afterwards. Although I didn't understand why he wanted to meet me far from the castle.

I took off just before sunset and apparently arrived on time.
I saw Garreth and my heart skipped a beat. He had prepared a lovely picnic. He smiled at me. I got off my broom, put it next to his and looked around. The sunset bathed the sky in the most beautiful shades. The soft, setting October sun shone on Garreth's face and made him look even more beautiful. He fitted perfectly into this slightly autumnal scenario.

He took my hand, walked me to the spread blanket, and asked me to sit down. I complied with his request. He summoned 2 cups and poured a drink. I became skeptical. He immediately noticed my skepticism.

"Caelie, don't worry. It's just an improved healing potion with dittany essence." I was still cautious due to recent events, but knowing that Garreth was actually a brilliant potion brewer. The only problem was his untested creations of his own. So I shook my thoughts away and took a sip. I immediately felt better.

"I brewed this drink for you. Aunt Matilda tested it, so it's safe," his voice sounded a little mortified. "I couldn't risk endangering you again." he murmured and bowed his head. I realized that he didn't come to see me because he was responsible for my condition and he felt bad.

After we ate, I moved over to him and put my head on his shoulder. My heart was beating so wildly in my chest. I was sure it would pop right out.

"I thank you." I said. I felt his head rest on mine. He seemed to know that my thanks weren't just for his potion. We stayed in this position for a few minutes and watched the sun slowly disappear below the horizon. I didn't want our evening to end here, but it was getting quite dark now and the vibe between us was so intense.

As if reading my mind, Garreth straightened. He drew his wand, summoned some floating candles and lit them.

He looked at me. I didn't avoid his gaze but met his beautiful green eyes. I couldn't take it any longer. I wanted more. I needed to tell him now. I was worried that I would faint again, I was so nervous. But I knew that I had to do this now. "Garreth, I... I think... I think I've fallen in lo-"

I couldn't talk any more. Smiling, he put a finger to my lips and gently pushed my chin up so he could see my face.

"Caelie, I love you."

He ran his hand down my cheek and down my neck. He moved his head towards me and kissed me. His lips were softer than anything I've ever felt. I took his face in my hands. It was overwhelming. His scent, his soft skin with the freckles clearly showing despite the candlelight, his soft hair gently stroking the back of my hand. It was perfect.

I kissed back and felt a heat build up inside me. This heat was all overshadowing. I knelt in front of him and continued to kiss him. I pushed him backwards onto the blanket. So he was now under me and I sat on his stomach. He grabbed my head and pulled it back to his. I could feel his tongue wanting to explore my mouth, and I wanted nothing more than to allow that to happen.

He straightened up and I sat on his lap. My crotch was throbbing and I could feel how excited I was.While we were still kissing tightly, he stroked me. First across my back, then across my arm. He slowly groped his way along my body to the bottom of my blouse. He worked his way up to undo all the buttons. He grabbed me, laid me in front of him, and looked at my upper body. He stroked me from my neck to the bottom of my stomach. He smiled at me."You are so beautiful Caelie."

When he began to caress my breasts, we both moaned slightly. It was so incredibly exciting to see him like that. He looked like he was holding himself back, trying to savor every second. He leaned over me, kissed me again, and slid further down to touch my breasts with his mouth."Shall I go on?" he asked me cautiously. I immediately nodded. I didn't know exactly what he was up to, but I was ready for it.

He kept stroking me, caressing my nipples with his mouth. I knew he hadn't dated any girls before, but he knew exactly what to do to drive me insane with excitement. Tenderly, his left hand worked its way further in the direction of my crotch. Once there, he reached under my skirt and began to caress my panties, which were already very wet. he took his right hand from my chest and began to stroke the large bulge of his brown trousers, moaning.

He grabbed my panties at my waist and pulled them off me. He immediately pounced on my most intimate area with his mouth. I groaned loudly. I was so wet and aroused and now he was massaging my clitoris with his soft, warm tongue. His hair tickled my stomach. He took a hand and searched my entrance with his index finger. He found it and slid another finger after it. He moved his hand rhythmically and curled his fingers to hit my most sensitive point. I cried out in excitement, which made him even more obsessed with me. He sucked intensely on my clit and I knew I wouldn't be able to take it much longer before I came.

I screamed louder and louder until he suddenly detached his mouth from my clit. He pulled me towards him by my head while he fingered me.

He kissed me. The bottom half of his face was wet from my arousal, but neither of us bothered. We kissed while he took his hand off my face and used one hand to undo his pants. "Don't worry, not today," he whispered in my ear.

He grabbed his big hard cock and started masturbating himself while he pleasured me. He noticed that I was about to have an orgasm and apparently he was about to too. "Caelie, please look at me."

I looked at him, although I could barely focus my eyes due to the excitement. I looked into his eyes while moaning as I came. Even during my climax I felt something wet and warm running down my stomach onto my pubic mound. He, too, was at his peak. He thrust a few more times and savored his own climax to the full.

He pulled his fingers out of me and looked at them before licking them off. He apologized for spreading his semen on my stomach. I just laughed and tasted it before he brushed it away. I found the taste strange but good at the same time. He kissed me again. But no longer wild, but absolutely loving. He wrapped up his penis again and pulled my blouse on and buttoned it while he kissed my upper body again. I was now completely exhausted and overwhelmed on the blanket. He lay down next to me and put his head on my stomach.

"I've waited so long to be able to touch you like that," he said softly. I stroked his sweaty hair while looking at the sky. It was a starry night.