18th chapter

We sneaked into the cavities below the seats. There was no quidditch training going on and there were only a few younger students practicing flying across the field, so we didn't have to worry about unexpected visitors.

As soon as we arrived, we fell on each other. We kissed intensely and he began to unbutton my blouse, running his fingertips down my torso when he noticed the welts. "Good to know," he said, grabbing me below the armpits and pinning me against a wooden beam.

We were still kissing and he had a tight hold on me. He took off his tie and grabbed my hands, tying them to the wooden beam above my head. The light in that space was dim, but I could still clearly see the stretch in his pants.

He unbuttoned my blouse further and pushed it aside to be able to look at my upper body in full. He looked me in the eyes. His beautiful, large, green eyes were once again filled with an animalistic wildness. He stroked my neck and kissed it before biting down a little harder. The pain from the bite filled my body and I moaned a little. His hands traveled down. One stopped at my breasts, the other wandered up to my panties. He started to stroke my panties with two fingers while he devoted his other hand to my breasts.

The pressure on his fingers increased as he became more and more aroused himself.

"Moan for me, ma moitiée," he said before pushing my panties aside and penetrating me with his fingers. He moved his fingers and quickly found my most sensitive spot and began massaging it. I groaned loudly as he thrust his fingers into me, faster and faster.

He bit his lower lip and undid his belt. With one hand he pulled the belt out of his pants. He took his fingers out of me and licked them with relish. He took the belt and tied it around my left leg and the wooden beam.

He unbuttoned his pants and continued to stare at me while masturbating. He stood close to me, grabbed my neck with one hand, right where he bit me. Again, now on the other side, he kissed my neck before biting it again. This time it was more towards my shoulder but no less painful.

"Say my name," he commanded while guiding his penis to my soaking wet entrance. "Garreth," I said. "Louder," he whispered in my ear while biting my ear gently. "Garreth!" I said more loudly. I was still holding myself back, not wanting anyone to hear us. He lifted my right leg, stretched it out, laid it on his chest so my foot rested on his shoulder and groaned into me. "I said louder," he whispered as his hand rested on my neck. "Garreth!" I shouted. "Great, don't make me beg first," he said softly while his grip on my neck tightened.

He wasted no more time, thrusting hard while pinning my leg on his chest with one hand and my neck with the other.He kept pushing until my left leg started shaking. It was quite exhausting to stand on one leg for so long, especially after the last few days.

Garreth stopped. He put my leg down on the ground and unbuckled the belt that was tied around my left leg. He crouched down in front of me, grabbed my legs so I was sitting on his arms and continued to fuck me. He put his hands on my breasts and played with my nipples. I felt an orgasm slowly developing. "Moan louder, Caelie. I want to hear you," he said as he thrust further into me.

He got a little faster and I moaned louder. We moaned in perfect unison. Sure to be heard clearly by anyone nearby. "I want you to look at me and say my name when you climax," he said while gasping for air. He thrust even harder and faster, he was about to come too.I could feel the heat rising inside me as I came. "Garreth!" I yelled while looking him in the eye. He continued to push for a short moment until he also came moaning loudly.

He lowered my legs back to the floor and leaned against me for a moment before untying my hands.

I could see clear imprints from Garreth's tie and the wooden beam on my wrists. I felt Garreth's cum begin to flow out of me and wet my panties. Garreth began buttoning my blouse as he kissed me.