65th chapter

Sebastian's point of view:

We spent several more days on the west coast of Iceland looking for information but couldn't find anything.

I suggested flying north the next day. But there was no way we could completely search this 

huge island.

While I was enjoying my time away from anything that reminded me of my family, I was worried 

about how Caelie would react if we couldn't find her parents.

Adaliz was really a pleasant companion. When Caelie and Garreth went for a walk alone we had a fantastic chat. Judging by Orla's stories, my mother was very much like her in character. I felt really comfortable in her presence.

There wasn't much time for intimacy between Caelie, Garreth and I here. Aside from a blowjob from Caelie while collecting dinner, nothing happened. That was a pity. I'd like to continue to fuck Caelie and Garreth day and night. They really made me a better person though. I still loved to cause pain, but the intimacy of simple, loving intercourse was just great.

I looked at Gareth. He slept with his mouth slightly open, snoring softly. I had never been 

interested in boys before. Of course, I had a few more fleeting friendships besides Ominis, but none of them I found remotely attractive. But it was different with Garreth. And the fact that he tried to kill me almost three years ago and we were snuggled up in bed was really amusing.

My eyes drifted to Caelie. She was lying on her side, snuggled up in her blanket. She was 

gorgeous. Both were beautiful. I looked at them both a little longer.

I've never been more in love in my life than I am with these two Gryffindors right now.

Because of my many thoughts I had trouble falling asleep again. Cuddling didn't help, so I carefully climbed out of bed and walked in front of the tent. It was pleasantly cool and the fresh sea air blew gently on my face.

I sat down in front of the tent and looked into the distance. The sun wanted to disappear below the horizon, but couldn't. It would rise again ere she was properly down.

I thought of Anne. What was she doing? How was she? Could Ominis be there for her? I missed 

her. I wondered how she had reacted to my letter. Was she angry? Did she still worry about me? After everything she had to go through because of me, was she still capable of loving me? And what about Ominis? Could Ominis still be by my side as my best friend? Did I lose him too? 

Before the holidays we had finally gotten along well again, after the incident on the morning of New Year's Eve. Was that over now? What would my senior year at Hogwarts be like if Ominis hated me?

In my head I could hear Garreth scolding me again for thinking. But my situation just sucked 

really bad. Mum and Dad dead, Solomon dead, Anne hated me. And probably Ominis too. All I had left were Caelie and Garreth. What would happen if they turned their backs on me and decided to marry just the two of them? Where would I go then?

I kept thinking about running away. Just go abroad, maybe to America or Asia. Alone. So that no one had to think about me anymore. But I couldn't.

No, that's not true, I didn't want to. For the first time in my life, I really felt welcomed by people. Garreth and Caelie always treated me as equals, but I still felt like I was superfluous at times. Not because they made me feel superfluous, but because I kept getting the thought that it was weird that three people could really all love each other honestly.