101st chapter

And suddenly we were a couple. And finally I had everything I ever wanted, namely Caelie. My precious darling little Caelie. Then we had our first time together. I have never felt so close to a person ever before. It was overwhelming. I thought everything was going to be okay now, and we could start our life together that I had been dreaming of for so long.

But then, a few weeks later, when Sebastian was back, I realized that she was interested in him again. I wanted to kill him, but I was trying to get him to attack me so that I could "accidentally" kill him in the process of self-defence.

Why did she show any interest in him? Was I not good enough? After all, I was trying to do everything to make her very happy. What else was I supposed to do? I was willing to give her all. Why wasn't that enough? Was I just not worth it? Why couldn't I just be happy with the one woman I was making all the effort for? Why wasn't I good enough for her? Why not?

My schoolmates always thought I was stupid and not paying attention, but no, I was noticing a lot more than I was admitting. My grandpa always said it was better not to comment on everything.

Then Caelie was going with him to Feldcroft. I knew something was definitely going to happen. Sebastian had announced it to me that he would also try his luck. But I really tried to believe in Caelie's love for me.

When Caelie returned and told me she had feelings for him, I was shattered inside. All I really wanted to do was just die. My whole life had no meaning any more. All those years felt lost.

I always carried a vial of poison in my robe, and as I looked into the void by the little herb garden, I considered just emptying the vial. What else did I have to lose?

When she said she would love me and wouldn't leave me, I tried to accept her feelings for Sebastian and hoped they would fade away. But they didn't. It hurt that I wasn't sufficient for her. It really hurted a lot, but I noticed how she tortured herself with it, so I didn't say anything again.

And suddenly, from one second to another, I didn't hate Sebastian no more. I started to like him. I saw that he was very good for her. And that she truly desired both of us. We actually got along really well and were very like each other in many aspects.

At some point I began to have thoughts about Sebastian. I began to have sexual fantasies with him. It was a foreign feeling and I tried to block it out. I had only known sexual arousal before at the thought of Caelie.

Over Christmas I was able to distract myself perfectly. It was nice that my whole family could see that I wasn't a completely useless idiot after all, but that I was actually able to achieve something.

The night in the Roman bath, was nevertheless discussed and reviewed every Christmas. Of course, it was still embarrassing for me, but I also found it hilarious.

After our first threesome in Feldcroft, I could accept it. Suddenly in the Crypt, Sebastian revealed that he was in love with me. I honestly didn't know what it was that I was feeling for him.It gradually got better and better. I no longer had to think about my feelings. Sebastian had no problem openly showing me his feelings, which allowed me to explore, sort out and uninhibitedly pursue what I was feeling. I was really glad that he wasn't as big a coward as I was. 

It was ironic that I, of all people, an unconfident wimpy little shit, was in Gryffindor house. The house to which courage was attributed.

And then, in one morning, I knew, yes, it's love. I love Caelie and Sebastian. Godric Gryffindor finally confirmed that I was right.

I was glad that I could free Sebastian from his darkness, although his thoughts and his darkness frightened me. In the end, however, it was clear that he was simply a traumatised, young and desperate man.