81st chapter

The graduation ceremony was nice, but I couldn't really enjoy it. Slytherin won the house cup as so often, but Ominis blank stare made me almost cry again.

I was totally emotional at the moment anyway. I could hardly hide my belly anymore. The babies grew bigger day by day. And I was so ashamed that I kept gaining weight and my regular blouses didn't fit me anymore. Matilda had given me bigger blouses extra inconspicuously, but even if no one noticed, I felt ugly.

In the last few days there has been more and more chatter in the castle as to whether I was pregnant, which I simply ignored. But I think it was really noticeable.

Garreth wanted to ask Matilda to use the Floo powder fireplace in the Headmaster's office, but I didn't want that. I wanted to walk to Hogsmeade with him one last time.

"Caelie, are you crazy? You need to rest," he snapped at me as I picked up my suitcase. I was a little startled by his harsh reaction, but a moment later he smiled at me again and gave me a kiss.

I understood him, but it annoyed me that I wasn't supposed to be doing anything but lying around and eating.

He took our suitcases and Nellie grabbed my arm and escorted me outside. "Guys, I'm not sick, stop treating me like I'm terminally ill." I said annoyed.

"Darling, you know it has to be. It's your first pregnancy and then twins. It's tough on your body. I just don't want anything else to go wrong," he said quietly as we entered the courtyard .

"Wait, what? Twins?!" Nellie asked excitedly but quietly. We nod. Nellie knew I was pregnant but didn't know the details.

We were waiting for Leander and I was hoping every second that Sebastian would come out of the castle smiling. Since he was gone, I kept seeing him for a moment and when I blinked he was gone again. No matter whether in the castle or at home. Again and again I imagined that I saw him or heard his laughter.

At home, I often grabbed his pillow and tried to sniff out the last of Sebastian.

Garreth now wore his clothes more often, and especially his ties.

The other Weasleys joined us too and after a few minutes of waiting for Leander and Natty I heard a child's voice calling behind us and before I could turn around Ellie was floating in front of me on a broomstick.

Ellie and Jennie were, as always, happy to see each other. "Are you Caelie's best friend?" Ellie asked Nellie directly. "Yes, she is," I said, smiling, and pulled my blouse a little further down my stomach. Ellie didn't know yet and she wasn't supposed to know yet.

Natty came out of the house and smiled at me, tears welling up in his eyes. "I'll really miss you," she said.

"You can visit us anytime, Natty.", but Natty shook his head, "No, I'm going back to my homeland. At least for a while. My grandfather is sick and my grandmother needs care. Amit knows it already. He wants to come with me." She said, smiling as she cried.

"When you come back to England, think of us," I said, hugging her. Suddenly she looked at me in surprise. In my embrace she felt my belly.

Before she could say anything, I motioned for her not to say anything, but nodded with a smile. 

She hugged me and the others one more time before walking back into the castle.

Edvin and Fayette came running over to us and Edvin took my suitcase from Garreth. "We thought you might need another pack mule," Edvin said, smiling. "Thank you Dad, thank you Mum for being here," I said, hugging them both.

Enchanted by freckles - Garreth Weasley & Sebastian Sallow x female MCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara