56th chapter

It was truly adorable to see this lanky redhead walking alongside knee high Koody. The two happily walked through the kitchen, where Koody was gathering up some leftovers from lunch. Koody kept checking to see if I was still walking behind them while they joked happily.

Garreth was really whimsical and I loved that despite his pureblood ancestry he didn't differentiate between elves, mages, muggles or any other intelligent being.

House-elves were often treated really miserably. Magicians forced them to work for them without giving anything in return and only thanked them with violence and dry bread. Prof. Black's house elf had even been missing an ear for some time and I was sure it hadn't just fallen off.

Koody, Garreth and I chatted a bit more. Garreth asked him what he was up to for the weekend, to which Koody proudly revealed that he was going to meet a female house elf and they both wanted to take a walk around the castle grounds together. Garreth complimented him on his idea and said we spent the evening at our house.

"You're more than welcome to come and visit us later when we've finished school. Then I can bake a cake that we can all eat together. It would be nice if we stayed friends," Garreth said while Koody's ears trembled with delight.

"It would be an honor for Koody, Mr. Weasley!!" he said excitedly. "I told you before, just call me Garreth, please."

Garreth looked at the large clock and said goodbye. We walked out of the room together and towards the potions room to pick up Sebastian.

We flew to our house without any further detours. Garreth walked in and looked at the pictures on the wall. At the picture with Sebastian's and my first kiss he smiled at us.

I stoked the fireplace while Garreth cooked dinner, and Sebastian put hooks on the wall by the door for us to hang our brooms on.

I showed Garreth how I played the lyre, which made him very happy, so he and Sebastian joined me in playing.

It was a really beautiful evening in a cozy threesome.

I woke up the next morning and was alone in bed. I straightened up and heard strange noises from the living room.

Sebastian was sitting on the sofa and Garreth was kneeling in front of him and pleasured him with his mouth. I leaned in the door frame and watched them. It took them a while to notice me. Sebastian smiled softly at me as I knelt down next to Garreth.

Together we licked Sebastian's shaft while I massaged his balls with one hand. Sebastian watched us until he cummed in Garreth's face. "Lick it up, Caelie," he said coolly. I cupped Garreth's face in my hands and gently licked Sebastian's cum off his face as we kissed over and over again.

Garreth and I kept heating each other up with it until I couldn't contain myself anymore. I pushed Garreth back onto the carpet and sat on top of him. We fell on each other, kissing wildly. I could feel the bulge in his underpants getting harder and harder.

I stood up briefly and pulled it down to him. I pushed aside my panties and sat down on his hard cock. I started riding him while Sebastian watched us.

It didn't take long for Sebastian to kneel down behind me. I expected a pressure in my ass, but it didn't happen. Instead I felt Sebastian trying to enter my vagina where Garreth's cock was already.

"I'll take the liberty of joining you," said Sebastian.

I was getting more and more filled, while Sebastian penetrated deeper and deeper into me. The three of us groaned loudly as both were deep inside me.

This feeling was exhilarating. I felt exactly how both of them were moving inside me. Sebastian and Garreth seemed to like this feeling very much, in any case they both moaned loudly while moving inside me.

"I love you both," I moaned out loud, feeling like I was losing my mind. I leaned further forward towards Garreth, who now took the lead and thrust hard in sync with Sebastian.

I came first, so I then sat down on the sofa and watched them both. Sebastian had taken my place on top of Garreth while Garreth masturbated him. Sebastian cummed on Garreth's face and a short time later, Garreth cummed inside him.

Together we went to the bathroom to shower. After all, we had to be back at the castle in time to meet Natty today.

My boys made our breakfast together while I washed our clothes.

After the meal we sat down on the sofa together and browsed through our books. It was so incredibly harmonious with the two of them. No arguments about chores because everyone knew we had to share chores, and particularly tedious chores like washing the dishes or doing the laundry were easily done with the right spells.

I was already looking forward to the time after school, when our threesomes were no longer limited to the weekends.

"Sebastian, even though you haven't been able to cure Anne's curse yet, what are you going to do after school? Are you going to move away?" I asked cautiously.

Sebastian looked at me and smiled, "No, moving away is out of the question. Even if Anne never wants to see me again, I don't want to leave. Here, in this house with you both, I finally feel at home. Maybe librarian would be something for me. Scribner is very old now, so there will probably be a vacancy at some point and there is a library in London too. How about you? We'll have to make up our minds soon."

"Well, I'm actually still attached to the magic bakery. Caelie sells while I brew and bake. And you could take care of the bookkeeping.", Garreth laughed, "But we'd need capital to start, and I'll probably have to work for it with casual jobs first. Maybe Dad can get us into the ministry, but I don't want to sit in a desk chair all my life."

"And I'll probably start working somewhere in Hogsmeade first. Let's not forget that we still have to put in a floo powder chimney! But something else, what would actually happen if I became pregnant? I mean, we have sex all the time and neither of us use contraception. It's bound to happen at some point.", I said uncertainly as Garreth and Sebastian looked at each other and both of them smiled at the same time. "That would be wonderful!", they both said at the same time while beaming at me from ear to ear.

"But why are you asking that so suddenly? Are you feeling weird?" Garreth asked excitedly, while still smiling. "Hmm, then you wouldn't be able to graduate, although...", Sebastian started to count with his fingers, "Oh yes, then the baby would already be here. You can even graduate!" he said, smiling at me and Garreth.

"No, I didn't mean it that way. I'm not pregnant, but I will be one day. And what would happen then?" I said and the faces that had just been beaming were now significantly less beaming.

"Well, then they'll have the best mum and dads in the world." Sebastian said, stroking my thigh.

"Hm, but two dads could confuse the kids. And if they say dad, we'd never know who they mean. I think they should just call me papa." Garreth interjected.

"That's an excellent idea, my dear! Then we will be the best mum, the best papa and the best dad that ever existed.", Sebastian said and blushed a little.

"But I didn't mean it that way either. I'm more concerned about that, would you mind if I had a child from the other?" I asked. "No." Garreth said confused. "Assuming you don't eventually get sick of me; as a big family, your and Garreth's child would be mine as well, so no, of course not. I'd still love it. And besides, with two such good-looking, extremely potent men by your side, it certainly won't just stay with one child.", laughed Sebastian while Garreth nodded in agreement.

"I'm glad you see it that way. We're going to be a great family. Garreth, you'll have to explain everything to us then. We don't have any little siblings," I said. "That's not right. I'm seven minutes older than Anne!", laughed Sebastian.

We spent the afternoon lounging on the sofa and continuing to imagine our future as a threesome before we packed up and flew back to the castle.

Natty was already waiting for us excitedly. "So, are you excited yet?" she asked as we headed to the common room. We all nodded.

We waited until nightfall before going outside. "I picked three leaves from my mandrake this morning. Are they ok?" Garreth asked Natty. "Yes, take a leaf each. Stick your tongue out and put the leaf under it while you look towards the moon."

We looked at each other again and put the leaves under our tongues. The first step had been taken.

The long-awaited Valentine's Day came the following day. Garreth was very happy about the chocolate and praised our creations lavishly. We spent most of Valentine's Day in the Room of Requirement, busy chatting and cuddling for most of the day.

The leaf in my mouth was really annoying. Again and again I almost swallowed it. In the meantime, it also started to decompose. It tasted salty, soapy and bitter. It tasted awful.

Garreth and Sebastian, like me, didn't take it too well, so we celebrated each completed day that we got closer to full moon without spitting out the leaf.

Natty had prepared everything else for us. She got the chrysalis for us and after Garreth gave her three silver spoons that he had stolen from his parents, Natty collected the dew for us. I didn't know which of us was the most excited.

The day finally came when we removed the leaves. We hoped and feared that the night would be clear. Again we sneaked out at night.

Garreth had pocketed three small bottles. Natty led us outside and did some air jumps when she saw that there wasn't a single cloud obscuring the moon.

We sat behind a small hill in a moonlit meadow. We sat down in front of Natty and she showed us everything.

"First of all, please don't be silly. Please just listen and do exactly the same. So, reach under your tongue, take the dripping, drool-covered leaf and put it in the bottle. The spit is important," Natty said calmly.

At the same time, we reached under our tongues and took the leaves. The moonlight touched them as we placed them in the bottles.

"Now, please pluck a fresh hair from your head and put it in the bottle." We did what Natty said.

"Now you each take a spoon and fill the water into the bottle. Please try not to spill it. It took a lot of work to collect," she said, laughing. We did that too.

"And then you have here, the last ingredient. A death's-head hawkmoth chrysalis. Stuff it in and then close the bottles carefully." She said excitedly, "I've already prepared something here. I've dug a hole. That's where we put the bottles. And don't forget: 'Amato Animo Animato Animagus'. At every sunrise and sunset. As soon as there's a thunderstorm, and that shouldn't take too long here, cast the spell one last time and then drink the red potion. Then you're either animagi.. or stuck in a semi-transformation for the rest of your days." She laughed, "I prepared everything perfectly. We'll make it. I believe in you."

We all looked at each other proudly. The worst was over. Now all we had to do was get up early until the next thunderstorm. Natty knew all of the sunrise and sunset times so we knew when to say the spell.

I was so excited. Will it work? What kind of animal do I become? When will there be thunderstorms? Garreth and Sebastian didn't seem any less excited.

We happily sneaked back into our common rooms. After all, it was Sunday already.

In the days that followed, we got more and more used to the formula that we had to recite twice a day. We always met just before breakfast in front of the castle so that we would not be disturbed while we were often at home at weekends.

Garreth once thought he was dying when he felt a second heartbeat for the first time. Two days later, it was time for Sebastian and me too. It was a really strange feeling, but it showed us that we were on the right track.

On the way to breakfast, eleven days after the leaf was removed, Natty almost ran over us. "There's supposed to be a thunderstorm tomorrow night!" she said quietly to Garreth and me. My heart was racing. I could hardly wait.