68th chapter

We ate together while the three Lewis asked us a wide variety of questions. They were really interested in us.

"When is your wedding actually?" Fayette asked curiously.

"June 8th, 1893," I said, a little embarrassed. The thought of getting married was beautiful, but it felt surreal.

"And which name do you keep?" Edvin asked no less curiously. "We chose Weasley-Sallow," Garreth answered. Edvin and Fayette nodded understandingly.

"So after that you're going to open a magic bakery? I really like the concept," said Edvin, "I'm happy to give you the family recipe for my family's cheesecake, if you'd like."Garreth was beaming from ear to ear. "I'd love to know!" he said very excitedly.

After eating, we wanted to rest. Adaliz decided to sleep in the Lewis house while we decided to camp in the tent as the house wasn't big enough for all of us.

Adaliz set up our tent and followed the others into the house. At the furthest corner of the green meadow we had our sleeping place. "I love Aunt Adaliz, but I urgently need some cozy threesome again.", said Garreth, who took off his shirt in front of the tent and threw himself into bed.

We snuggled up to each other and caressed each other affectionately. It was so nice to be able to spend some time with the three of us again. For a while we just reached out and cuddled.

Then we started kissing and the three of us quickly knew that it wouldn't just be kissing. Sebastian lay next to me and pulled his trousers down. He grabbed my hair and firmly but gently pulled me towards him. I knelt over him and felt him ready to fuck me.

I moved my pelvis and let him slowly slide into me. Garreth got up, went to his bag and got something. "What have you got there?" I asked curiously.

"An ointment to make it slide better." He laughed and applied the ointment generously. "I made it myself," he proudly said while kneeling behind me."Yes, everything else would have surprised us.", said Sebastian.

I could feel Garreth's penis joining Sebastian's. In unison, they thrust hard over and over again.

After the last few days, it didn't take very long until we lay in bed, satisfied and tired, and fell asleep.

In the days that followed, we got to know each other better. They seemed genuinely interested in me. Gradually I thawed out a bit and spoke more. It really wasn't easy for me to understand the new situation. The feeling was simply too foreign for that.

Fayette and Edvin told us a lot about the things Fayette's family did to them. It really wasn't easy for them and slowly but surely I could really understand their decision. I couldn't approve of it, I never will, but maybe someday I'd be able to put the past to rest and move on.

Ellie mostly sat in the house and drew while we older people talked. She drew really beautiful pictures for us all.

I felt sorry for how angry I got at seeing her the first time we met. She was a real sweetheart. After a short time it felt like we had spent our whole lives together.

A strange feeling. I was already familiar with the role of the big sister through Jennie, Hector and also Kay. He also spent a lot of time with Hector during the holidays.

We have been with my family at Öskjuvatn for two weeks now and homesickness started to spread through me. I had really grown fond of the three in such a short time, but I longed for England.

And day by day my homesickness increased, but I didn't want to leave just yet. I was afraid that I would lose them again, even though we were at the very beginning of our family relationship.

I was sitting alone at the table in the garden in the early morning. The sun was still shining diligently and the weather was pleasantly mild when suddenly someone put a hand on my shoulder.