83rd chapter

When I opened my eyes again, we were standing in sunny Hogsmeade. I saw a unicorn on a snow-white carriage, with Edvin as the driver. He was beaming with the same happiness as Garreth.

"But to the three broomsticks, isn't it far?" I asked confused. "That's true. But let yourself be surprised.", Garreth said and helped me to get into the carriage.

Insanity. Pure insanity. A unicorn? I felt like a princess. I kept looking at Garreth as we drove in the carriage. He looked so excited. So happy. His cheeks were permanently flushed a soft pink as he kept glancing at me. I slid a little closer to him and snuggled up to him.

"And?" he asked, smiling happily at me. "You're crazy. This must have cost a fortune. But it's wonderful," I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I told you the wedding was paid for. And grandma told me to do whatever we wanted. But I wanted to surprise you. And I know what you like. Grandma is just happy. She really likes you." He said softly and kissed my forehead.

We got further away from Hogsmeade. I was irritated but I trusted Garreth and my dad. After all, he grew up near here and besides, they've been living in Scotland for almost a year now.

After a while, I saw a large marquee, also white, in the distance in a small field full of white flowers.

I looked at Garreth in shock, but he smiled widely. "You're so crazy." I said quietly, my mouth still hanging open.

"I know. But you should smile, there are quite a few cameras around," he said, grinning at me.

"You're a real romantic," he said, and for just a moment the smile faded from his face. "No, Caelie. Sebastian had planned this part. He had arranged this with Sirona long before. Sirona had no use for the field and wanted to sell it, so Sebastian asked her to wait another year. She agreed and then he planted the forget-me-not seeds. Too ironic. Of all things, forget-me-nots... I believe that somehow Dad will manage to get a light sentence."

Garreth got out first, lifted me off and set me on the floor.

We went to the marquee together. It was big and round. A part was hidden behind a wall. The toilets were probably there. The tables were set up in a semicircle. Right at the most central part were two larger and cozy looking chairs decorated with flowers.

I saw so many faces of people I liked. Ellie and Jennie ran up to us. They both wore the same bright pink dress and handed us a wreath of flowers and a single flower which Garreth slipped into his waistcoat pocket.

It was a beautiful wreath of flowers with white Astrantias. Garreth put it on me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

He took my hand and walked with me to our seats with the comfortable looking chairs. "Sit down, my lady," he said, pulling the chair back for me.

Everyone sat down in their seats and looked at us. My family, Garreth's family, Elva, Orla, Poppy, Nellie and Leander and Sirona.

I saw that three seats were empty. We knew about Natty's absence because she was already back in Uganda, but Anne and Ominis were also missing.

Garreth stood up."Dear friends, dear family. First of all we would like to thank you all for coming. You may be wondering why Sebastian is not with us. He didn't dump us, no.

Our love for each other is still strong and I really wish he could be with us.However, Sebastian made a mistake early last year and was arrested early this year. He's not a bad person. He had the right intentions and simply did the wrong thing to save his twin sister who was cursed four years ago.

Dad is representing him in court, but Sebastian asked us to celebrate the wedding anyway, so unfortunately there's just the two of us here today. Though no, that's not true," he said, smiling gently at me before pulling me to my feet by my hand.