7th chapter

We slept until the next early afternoon. When we woke up we were walking down the stairs to find that Mr. and Mrs. Weasley weren't there. Instead, we found a letter on the kitchen counter.

Good morning,

We hope that you finally got a good night's sleep. We're on our way to Plymouth. Susan wants to try to help Yvain with muggle methods.

Enjoy your time together, Professor Black is expecting you back at school on Monday. We will probably not see each other again until Christmas.

Caelie, we cordially invite you to come with us for Christmas. The rest of our family is certainly looking forward to meeting you.

We are looking forward to you too.

With love mom & dad

PS: Garreth, your father thinks your potion tastes awful.

PPS: It seems to be helping him though, thanks for that. If you keep going like this, you can become an even better potion brewer than your grandfather was. We are so proud of you.

PPPS: Stop stealing from Professor Sharp, he's always sending us the bills!

Garreth laughed out loud and smiled, while he looked on the letter.

Monday morning we were expected at the beginning of the lesson. Since today was Saturday again, this meant that we had almost two full days to ourselves.
The mere thought of it made me tingly.

Garreth and I exchanged a look. He raised his eyebrows. Obviously we were thinking the same thing. In a flash, he stood in front of me and kissed me. I touched his face. The wounds were already healing. His salve seemed to be working really well.

He took my hand and rushed to his room. He wrapped his strong but slender arms around my body and placed me on his bed. He leaned over and kissed me.

"Garreth, let's do it." I said. He looked deep into my eyes and said, "If you're really sure." I nodded.

He gave me a gentle push backwards so that my upper body was supported only on my elbows. He knelt in front of me, took off my panties, put my legs on his shoulders and started gently circling my clit with his tongue. He pushed two of his fingers into me. With his rhythmic fingers it was easy for him to make me wet.

He pulled away from my pubic area, licked his fingers and began to unbutton my blouse. He pushed the blouse aside and kissed my breasts. My nipples were already hard from the excitement. Garreth looked at me. When our eyes met, we both blushed.

Garreth got up and took off his shirt. His torso looked fantastic despite the wounds. He opened his pants and took them off as well. And so he stood before me. He was naked, his penis already hard and standing erect, waiting. He looked at me, bit his lip again, and brushed his hair back from his face. This sight alone almost drove me insane.

He slowly got onto the bed and lay over me. I spread my legs and he pulled me closer to him. I was afraid of the pain, but I wanted to do it. Here and now. With Garreth. My beautiful Garreth.

He leaned forward and I felt his tip touch me. He looked at me and slowly, moaning, pushed it inside me. I felt myself being stretched.

Again he tilted his head back and ran his fingers through his hair. But this time he bent over me again afterwards. He looked me in the eye and started moving faster and faster. There was a savagery in his eyes that I didn't know from him.

I became more and more aroused and began to caress my breast with one hand and his face with the other. He looked me straight in the eyes when suddenly he thrust hard. A sharp, stabbing pain shot through me and I winced.

He smiled at me, kissed me lovingly and said, "I'm sorry, but that's part of the first time, unfortunately."

He looked at me like a lion who has just spotted an antelope in the distance. He swung back and thrust again and again with all his might. I had the feeling of being completely filled. He moaned loudly and clawed at the pillow next to my head.

I groaned. I cried out from this overwhelming excitement. I have never felt anything comparable in my life.

He straightened up without leaving my body and shifted his weight to his knees. He grabbed my legs, pulled me even further towards him and put my legs back on his shoulders. He was now able to penetrate me further. He moaned very deeply, moving faster and faster while I screamed louder and louder with excitement. He grabbed my face and pulled it towards him until he could kiss me.

"I love you... you are so beautiful" he spoke before his wildness took over completely. He tilted his head back and thrust. He pushed and pushed. Again and again, faster and faster, and he moaned louder and louder until it was almost like a young lion's roar.

I felt like I was going to pass out until my climax overwhelmed me. Garreth tossed his head forward again, his hair now wildly hanging over his face. He stared at me, his eyes widening, and thrust a few more times until I could feel his cock pulsing boiling hot inside me. After his orgasm, he flopped forward onto my chest to catch his breath.

"That... that was unbelievable. I've never felt anything like that before." I said, running my fingers through his wet hair. I heard him laugh a little. "Yes, I didn't expect that kind of feeling either. It was brilliant"

We remained in this position for a few more minutes before rising again.

He took my hand and walked with me toward the upstairs bathroom. His private parts were smeared with blood. It was my blood. I was slightly ashamed of soiling us like that.

He stood in the bathtub, turned on the shower and began washing his body at high speed. When he was done, he looked me up and down. He got out of the tub without turning off the shower and, with a gesture of his hand, suggested that I was next. His penis had gone down in the meantime, but I could see that it was already increasing in size.

I climbed into the bathtub and slowly began to wash the blood off my legs. Garreth looked at me with a mischievous smile on his face and his already fully erect penis in his hand. He moved his hand up and down while scanning my entire body with his eyes. I was a little embarrassed, but I also found the situation exciting.

He ran his hand through his hair again. That was really a very attractive habit.

Garreth watched me for a moment before getting up and stepping back into the bathtub with me. He grabbed my left leg and placed it on the edge of the bathtub, grabbed my butt and pulled me to him. The water pounded right on our heads as we kissed again.

He lifted me up a bit and easily found my entrance with his cock. I was still wet from his cum so he didn't hesitate before penetrating me deeply.

Our mouths barely parted until he grabbed my hair and slowly but firmly pulled it back. He caressed my breasts with his tongue and hand while thrusting hard over and over again. I cried out when I realized my climax was about to happen. He ran his hand into my pubic area, massaging my clit while penetrating me. The orgasm overwhelmed me once more. My whole body convulsed as my crotch throbbed on his penis.

I let go of Garreth's mouth and knelt in front of him. He hadn't cummed yet, so I took his dripping cock in my mouth and began to pleasure him with my mouth.

He tilted his head back and let the water splash squarely on his still battered face. I took him as deep in my mouth as I could while my right hand caressed his balls. After a short while, I felt his body start shaking a little. "Caelie..." he moaned. He wanted to gently pull my head away from his cock, but I wanted him to cum inside me, so I kept my mouth on his most intimate part.

Suddenly I felt it. A hot wave of liquid spilled into my mouth. His penis was far back in my mouth so I felt his cum spread all over my throat. I swallowed it down and pulled away from him.

We showered again, changed into fresh clothes and left the bathroom and went to the kitchen.

"What do we do now?" I asked him. After all, it was only afternoon.

Garreth sat down on one of the kitchen chairs. He grounded ingredients into a paste again, which he let me apply to his body. He seemed to be thinking. Suddenly he got up, kissed my forehead, looked into my eyes, smiled, turned around and left the room.

How was I supposed to interpret that? I was unsure. The last time he left without a word, it took a week for him to return. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard him seem to be searching for something in the cupboard under the stairs.

I decided to let him search and started thinking about what we should have for dinner tonight. I was looking into the Weasleys' well stocked pantry when Garreth tapped me on the shoulder from behind. I turned towards him. He was beaming as he wrapped his hands around my waist, kissed me and said, "Change your clothes, we're going to Paris."