85th chapter

Garreth gently guided me back to our chairs as Edvin levitated a cake that exceeded all my expectations. It was beautifully decorated and flowers adorned it. There were five small tiers and my first thought was that I would probably be eating cake for the next three weeks, but that didn't bother me given my pregnancy cravings.

Garreth gave me a proud look. "Aaaaand? What do you think of my masterpiece?" he asked smiling.

"Stunning. Really," I said softly, staring at Garreth in surprise. "Edvin helped me a bit, otherwise I wouldn't have finished in time, but all the flavor compositions are from your husband's hands.", he said, chuckling softly.

Husband. How weird it sounded. Mrs. Caelie Weasley. That was my name now. Truly surreal. It sounded beautiful, but it didn't sound real. I looked at my ring. It was so well thought out. Surely Garreth and Sebastian had chosen them together.

The cake slowly lowered itself onto the table in front of us. Gwen handed me a knife and Garreth put his hand on mine and together we cut this beautiful cake.

On top of the cake were two small figures that were probably made of marzipan. A little Garreth and a little Caelie. Obviously Garreth had made these figures, because he had even made my little belly visible.

While we let the knife slide through the cake together, I also saw it flash in several corners.

I looked over to Garreth. My lipstick was still smeared across his mouth. Once we had the cake cut, Gwen and Fayette distributed the small pieces to all the guests.

Garreth and I exchanged a look. I put my hand on his cheek and tried to wipe the lipstick from his mouth when suddenly he pushed my hand aside and kissed me again.

When he broke the kiss, it was even more smeared than before.

"So does the color suit me?" he asked, laughing as he pulled me back towards him.

"I love you, my husband," I said. I just wasn't able to say any more. I still couldn't believe it. My brain continued to work overtime trying to figure out if this was all real or if I was just dreaming.

"My Mrs. Weasley, I will always love you." He said softly and kissed me again. Oh Merlin, I really would have liked to have gone with him for an hour. But he so lovingly prepared the celebration and I really did my best to enjoy it.

The cake was of course fantastic, but I wasn't expecting anything else. Garreth knew exactly what he was doing and he knew what I liked.

We ate, sat together and really had a good time. Again and again I thought of Sebastian but tried to shake the thought of him. As much as I loved him, I wanted at least to have one happy day.

After the cake, Matilda turned up the magic orchestra's volume.

"Then I suppose it's time for the wedding dance. May I ask, Mrs. Weasley?" Garreth said while holding out his hand.

"Of course, Professor Weasley," I said, smiling.

We walked in to the empty space between the tables. Garreth held me and started counting. We really tried our best, but we hadn't practiced so I kept stepping on his feet.

"I know a solution for that. Take off your shoes," he said quietly. I kicked off my shoes, he lifted me up a little, and set me down on his feet.

He continued to dance while I stood on his feet. We both had to laugh a little, but enjoyed being so close and hugging each other.

I saw that Elva and Kay danced with each other, half hugging. "Something's brewing.", Garreth said, giggling softly, "Ereck won't like it at all if his brother comes home with a Half-Veela. But I think it's cute."