94th chapter

Sebastian sat on the floor with the three boys for a while and talked. They got along really well, and Sebastian's tension seemed to be slowly fading away, too.

When Eddie asked if Sebastian would live with us now, Sebastian looked at us again questioningly. We nodded, he smiled and said softly "Yes."

All three seemed happy about it and Sebbi invited him straight away to read and practice magic with him, which Sebastian accepted proudly and with a big smile.

There was no denying that he and Sebbi got along best. They were just very similar. It was the same with Garreth and Eddie, although Garreth naturally loved all children equally, Eddie was the easiest for him to deal with.

We stayed for a while, watching as Sebastian and the children chatted happily, when suddenly Sammy knelt in front of Sebastian and put both hands on his cheeks.

"Someone hurt you right? Does it still hurt?" he asked quietly. Sebastian gently shook his head, "No, not anymore. They're just scars."

"I'm sorry someone hurt you. You're so nice.", he said softly and ran his index finger over the longest scars on Sebastian's face.

"Thank you Sammy. You and the other two are really very nice too. It will definitely be fun living with you.", Sebastian said and tousled Sammy through his dark red hair.

"But I think now it's time we celebrate our wedding anniversary," Garreth said, sending the children outside.

Sebastian nodded and we said goodbye to everyone before we flew home. Arrived at home, we talked for a while about Sebastian's impressions of the children.

We ate together and wanted to go straight to bed when Sebastian saw his bagpipes in the living room. "You kept that?" he asked incredulously. "Sure. We didn't throw anything of yours away. Except for clothes I wore and eventually couldn't fix." Garreth replied while unbuttoning his shirt.

Sebastian sat down in the armchair and started playing. I could see how much he was enjoying it, even though he really struggled to get the right notes at first.

"Let's see how long you can keep your focus, Sallow," Garreth said, smiling as he began to unbutton my blouse. He took off his pants and sat naked on the sofa. I understood what he was getting at and sat on his erect cock.

Sebastian's gaze locked on us as I gently rocked my pelvis back and forth on Garreth. Garreth grabbed me by the neck, pulled me to his head and thrust hard. At that moment, Sebastian slipped out a terribly crooked note.

As he continued to watch us, Garreth put more pressure on my neck and began to cut off my air supply.

He hadn't done that for a long time and I was absolutely sure that he was just doing it to stimulate Sebastian a little. He was probably missing the more dominant part as well, and he wanted to lure it out a little that way.

And it seems to have worked. The bagpipes stopped and I saw Sebastian stand up and stand in front of Garreth. He kissed him lovingly before unbuttoning his pants and gently shoving his penis into Garreth's mouth.

Sebastian's hand rested on Garreth's jaw and he thrust hard into Garreth's throat. Garreth started to choke a bit. Apparently, his then well-trained gagging reflex had deteriorated again over the past few years.

Neither Garreth nor Sebastian seemed bothered by that. Sebastian pulled my head towards him to kiss me with an almost longing look. We stayed where we were as he thrust.

As he continued to thrust into Garreth's mouth, he gripped me quite tightly.

I groaned loudly while Sebastian's forehead rested on mine. "You still love it hard and uninhibited, huh?" he asked, smiling at me. "Oh yes."