14th chapter

Suddenly I saw Sebastian pull out his wand and point it at me.

"Are you sure? There's no going back after that. If you don't want it, I'll turn around and we'll carry on as before," he said, his fingers running down my neck.

I nodded again. "Say it. Look me in the eye and tell me," he commanded. "Sebastian Sallow, please show what your special needs are." I whispered. "I want to hear it loud and clear." he said.

"Sebastian, please fuck me." I said while looking him in the eye.

He took a small step back and I just heard "Imperio" before I slowly began to unbutton my blouse.

My body acted on its own. I couldn't stop or do anything else. Sebastian controlled me. I was shocked and excited in equal measure. He just stood there and looked at me. He watched me unbutton my blouse, just barely covering my breasts. He stood behind me and pulled a thin rope out of his pants pocket. I stretched my arms back, causing the blouse to slide aside, exposing my breasts. He bound my wrists together behind my back. It didn't hurt. He pulled off my panties, I knelt down and he tied my wrists to my ankles. I was fixed and endlessly aroused.

Sebastian stood in front of me, took his wand again, and ended the Imperius curse.I was able to move. Not really, but at least my body was listening to me again.

"I want you to fully appreciate what I'm about to do to you. If you're ready. If you feel it's getting to be too much for you, tell or show me, and then we'll stop immediately." he was smiling at me. He looked really happy. "Yes, I'm ready. Do what you want with me," I said.

He crouched down in front of me and looked at me. He took a hand and ran down my torso. He circled my left breast, and worked his way towards the nipple. Once there, he twirled them lightly in his fingers before gripping them tightly and turning them. A stabbing pain spread through my body. Sebastian continued to hold it and observed me and my reaction carefully. 

He squatted in front of me, watching me hurt me with a charming smile on his face.

He let go of my nipple and began stroking my upper body gently again. He approached with his head and ran his nose gently over my collarbone. He continued to move his head towards my right breast. He gently licked my nipple and sucked lightly on it. He grabbed it between his teeth and bit into. I screamed. Sebastian looked up at me and smiled.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked me. I shook my head. Somehow, despite the fact that it was very painful, I found it really arousing.

"Thought so." he said coolly. He reached under my skirt and felt his long, graceful fingers along my thigh. Due to the fact that I was tied to my ankles with my legs apart, it was easy for him to feel my pubic mound. He slipped two fingers between my pussy lips, pulled them out again and put them, wet as they were, in my mouth. He slid his fingers into my mouth as far as they could go. I felt a slight gag reflex.

"If you throw up, I'll make sure you won't be able to sit up for the next few days." he said, still smiling while pulling his fingers out of my mouth again.

He got up, walked a few steps away from me, and picked up a thin, flexible cane. He stood in front of me again and stroked my upper body with the cane. Then he swung and struck. A pain shot through my body and I winced. I looked at him and he smiled and swung back and hit me. And over and over again. Between strokes he caressed my upper body and my face. With each lash I winced in pain and groaned in pain as I felt myself becoming wetter and wetter.

"I'll move on now. If you don't want to, you have the chance to tell me right now. After that you won't have much of a chance to speak."I nodded. I didn't know what Sebastian was capable of exactly, but I knew I wanted him inside me now.

He started untying his tie. He walked behind me and untied the rope that connected the ankle and wrist cuffs. He grabbed my hair and pulled my torso into an upright position. He rested his head on my shoulder from behind, wrapped his hands around my breasts and massaged them lightly. Whenever he stroked my nipples, I moaned a bit.