62nd chapter

The rest of the evening passed quietly. We just showered and then went to bed.

When I woke up the next morning, Sebastian was still snuggled up to me in bed while I could smell Garreth apparently already preparing breakfast.

I tried to pull myself out of Sebastian's embrace as carefully as possible to help Garreth when Sebastian hugged me even tighter. "Good morning, beauty," he said softly, kissing the top of my head.

"Good morning Sebastian. We should get up. I don't know what time Adaliz will be arriving." I said and stroked his sleepy face.

Sebastian stretched and stood up. Naked as he was, he walked out of the bedroom. At least he wanted to before he jumped back and closed the door again. "She's already here," he said, his face red. "Luckily she didn't see me."

Sebastian opened the closet and decided on a white shirt, a dark red waistcoat and my Gryffindor tie. I put on a plain dark linen dress that didn't quite reach my knees. A dress that is too long would be too impractical if we were flying.

Sebastian and I nodded at each other and went into the living room.

"Good morning," Adaliz called happily and turned to us beaming before she saw Sebastian. A great deal of confusion then gave way to her joy.

"Adaliz, this is Sebastian. He's Caelie and my friend," Garreth said, pointing at Sebastian from the kitchen. "And you all sleep in one room?" she asked, still confused while staring at Sebastian. 

"Yes, he's our friend. I mean boyfriend, like partner and not like mate," Garreth said, blushing slightly.

Adaliz turned to Garreth, still looking very confused. "You're a couple of three? You like boys, Garreth?" She asked.

"He was the reason why we left Paris earlier. And no, not really, but I like Sebastian. And yes, we are a couple of three," said Garreth and turned away a bit ashamed.

I looked at Sebastian, his face was red and he looked like he wanted to run away screaming. Adaliz walked up to us and Sebastian politely held out his hand.

"Hello Mrs. Weasley, I'm Sebastian Sallow.", he said. She ignored his hand and hugged him. "I'm Adaliz. If you're my nephew's and my best friend's daughter's boyfriend, you don't have to be formal," she said, smiling at him.

Then she turned to me and embraced me. "You have excellent taste, my dear," she said quietly, giggling a bit.

Garreth distributed breakfast and we sat down on the sofa.

"But why didn't you take Sebastian with you to Paris?" she asked Garreth. "The situation wasn't quite as clear back then as it is now.", he said embarrassed and stuffed a sausage into his mouth so as not to have to talk anymore.

"So you're a Gryffindor too? Matilda must have quite a lot of work then, knowing Garreth and Caelie." She asked, laughing. I thought about her catching us in the bathroom and I started to feel terribly ashamed.

"No, I'm in Slytherin. That's Caelie's tie. She gave it to me and now I'm not giving it back to her," he laughed. "Oh, a Slytherin. I wouldn't have thought so. You don't seem as dark as the ones I met during my time at Hogwarts," she said in surprise. I had to bite back a smirk at the thought that Sebastian had really dark thoughts below us was an entire, dark room for really dirty activities.

This time it was Sebastian who stuffed food into his mouth so as not to have to talk anymore.

"But how do you get into a relationship with a third person? Well, I don't think it's a bad thing, I'm just really curious. You didn't write anything about it," she said and slowly continued to eat.