54th chapter

I couldn't believe it. Didn't he say in his letter that he wouldn't be released for a few weeks? My mouth dropped as Jennie grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards Garreth.

He and Sebastian just greeted each other with a loving hug, which caused a lot of conversations in the big hall.

I slowly approached him. I firmly expected that I would be dreaming.

He stood there looking at me as I walked towards him. He'd gained weight and looked healthy again. His strawberry blond curls stood out as always, and his shirt half hanging out made him look like nothing had happened.

I could feel a tear running down my cheek. He grinned at me from ear to ear. When I stood in front of him, he wiped the tears from my face and gave me a long, tender kiss. It felt so soft and its wonderful smell brought back a thousand wonderful memories at once. My heart was racing and the butterflies in my stomach were fluttering wildly.

"What are you doing here?" I cried, still completely incredulous. "The wound is completely healed. See for yourself," he said, unbuttoning the top two buttons of his shirt and showing me the long scar on his freckled chest.

"Ever since I got your blood, I could literally watch the wound heal. Of course, I'm still a little careful, but it doesn't even hurt anymore," he said, beaming.

"Garreth, I've missed you so much." I said. I just couldn't stop crying. I was so overwhelmed with my emotions. I've been waiting for so long to finally have him with me again. He took me in his arms and hugged me to his chest while he greeted the Weasley kids and the other Gryffindors with his other hand. Sebastian stayed with us and looked at Garreth with a red-faced smile.

"I'll greet you properly later. I want to avoid the stupid chatter.", Sebastian said embarrassed. "Well, stupid talk has never stopped me from doing anything.", Garreth said and grinned demandingly at the blushing Sebastian. "By Merlin's beard, I've really missed you. You're standing here for two minutes and you're already driving me insane.", Sebastian murmured and went embarrassed into the anteroom of the great hall. As he walked past me, I saw his pants tighten significantly.

In the meantime, Professor Weasley also came to us, who also gave Garreth a hug while he continued to hug me tightly. Everything was so overwhelming. His voice, the soft vibration in his chest when he laughed, his breathing, everything. I had never missed a person so much. I was still crying. I was so happy.

"But we should eat something, I'm starving. The hospital food was really depressing." He laughed, loosening his tight grip. Sebastian rejoined us and sat down next to us at the Gryffindor table. Garreth congratulated Leander and Nellie on their relationship, praised Jennie for her progress and proudly said that he would not live without Sebastian and me.

"So what's next? Will you be back in class tomorrow?" Natty asked. "Oh nonsense, I'm going to Potions right after lunch. Professor Sharp must have missed me dearly." He laughed loudly. "Oh and Caelie, thank you for your notes. You really are an angel. If I read them, I might even pass the exams.", he said and kissed my cheek.

"Hey! I made notes for you too!" Sebastian interjected, so Garreth gave him a kiss on the cheek as well. Sebastian blushed.

"Since when are you two so familiar?" Leander asked confused as he looked at Garreth and Sebastian.

Garreth was just about to formulate a soothing excuse when Jennie started chattering out loud, "Well Sebby and Gary are in love with each other. When we visited Gary in the hospital they even kissed for a really long time."

The great hall was suddenly much quieter than usual and several students looked at us. I put my head on my hand and only looked at Garreth and Sebastian.

The boys' eyes widened and they turned bright red. "By Godric's sword, Jennie, why can you not even keep something for you?" Garreth asked quietly but really desperately.

Confusion was written all over Leander's face. "So you," he pointed to Garreth and me, "you," he pointed to Sebastian and me, "and now you?", and pointed to Sebastian and Garreth, who both nodded at him. "You three are all pretty strange.", Leander said, still irritated. "As if we didn't know that.", Sebastian said, laughing.

A great deal of whispering broke out in the hall and I caught a glimpse of Nerida and Imelda looking at each other in shock, which made me laugh a little.
After the break we all went together to the dungeons. Ignoring the comments, Sebastian took Garreth's left hand while I held his right.

We walked into the classroom and Garreth gave Professor Sharp a cheeky grin. "Hello Professor, I'm back again," he said happily. Sharp rolled his eyes but also had to smile a little. A smile was indeed rare on Professor Sharp's scarred face. He stood up and came over to us. "Mr. Weasley, glad you're back in class. I assume Ms. Lewis told you what you missed?" he asked.

Garreth shook his head. "I've just arrived at the castle. I've seen the notes but haven't had time to read them yet, sir." "Fine, but I think you shouldn't have any trouble with what you've missed. And Mr. Weasley, no experiments," he said seriously, limping back to his seat.

Garreth was beaming. Sebastian went to Ominis after giving Garreth a small kiss on the cheek and got ready for class. Garreth seemed to have even more energy and be even happier than usual. It really filled my heart with absolute bliss.

Professor Sharp had us brew a blood-building potion. Garreth refrained from experimenting, and wrote down what he would test with the recipe in the future. He finished first, and delivered a perfect score, which Sharp noted benevolently.

Garreth sat down on a stool and watched me brew. He rested one arm on the table and rested his head on his hand.

He looked at me wordlessly but smiling while I finished my potion. I didn't feel like I was slow. Sebastian and Ominis handed in their potions while I filled mine.

After handing in my potion, I sat down with Garreth and leaned against him a little while Sebastian and Ominis chatted at their seats.

Garreth was stroking my thigh the whole time while kissing my forehead over and over again.

"Shall the three of us go straight to the Room of Requirement then?" he asked me softly, slowly moving his hand to the middle of my legs. He gave me a mischievous smile. I nodded to him, but still asked, "Are you sure? Are you really feeling well?" "Rarely have I felt better, my beautiful, sweet Caelie," he said, stroking my cheek.

Garreth stood up and walked over to Sebastian. He whispered in his ear from behind and came back while Sebastian nodded at us, his face flushed.

"I'm looking forward to finally tasting you again. I've hardly wished for anything more in the last few weeks," he whispered to me, "I couldn't even touch myself. You have no idea how much I need it."

The flame inside me was already burning brightly but now I longed for the end of school even more than before, while Garreth continuously stroked my thighs and every now and then inconspicuously touched my pubic mound with his finger. I could feel myself getting wetter and more aroused.

Finally Professor Sharp finished the class. The three of us left before all the other students. We stormed into the Astronomy Tower, waited for the corridor to clear, and headed into the Room of Requirement. As soon as we got there, we immediately fell on each other.

Sebastian pushed Garreth onto the bed. Garreth's freckled cock stood erect and already waited. Garreth unbuttoned his shirt while I began to take his penis in my mouth. It wasn't long before Garreth began to moan.

He slid further back on the bed and lay on his back. I straightened up and looked at Garreth. His otherwise flawless body was now adorned with some fairly deep scars, which didn't detract from his beauty.

"Caelie, kneel over me," he said gently, pushing his hair back from his flushed face, "You can do whatever you want with the lower half, Sebastian." Garreth smiled before I knelt over his face . He pulled me down with a strong tug so that I was almost sitting on his face and looking at Sebastian.

Full of fervor, Garreth explored my wrinkles with his tongue and let them slide into me again and again. Sebastian took Garreth's cock in his mouth before crouching over him and very slowly taking it in. Sebastian started masturbating with one hand while pulling my face towards him with the other hand.

Garreth moaned loudly with each of Sebastian's movements and let his hot breath glide over my clit, which he licked intensely. Sebastian and I tried to kiss, but we were moaning too, which only made Garreth even more excited.

A few moves from Sebastian later, Garreth came. Sebastian remained seated and pulled my head to his penis. I started licking him and took it in my mouth while concentrating on his balls with one hand. Garreth kept on licking and moaning despite having just cummed.

A few minutes later Sebastian began to move again, Garreth seemed to be ready for action again. I let Sebastian press my head on him as hard as he wanted and enjoyed what Garreth was doing to me. I just wondered how he would even be able to breathe, but it didn't seem to be a problem for him. Sebastian continued to accelerate his movements, pulling my head away from him, pushing me up a bit and cumming onto Garreth's torso.

I watched as Garreth continued to thrust and continue to pleasure me too. Blindly he reached up and started massaging my breasts. Sebastian leaned in and kissed me. My orgasm came moaning loudly while Garreth felt further motivated by it. I got down from him and watched the two of them.

Garreth sat up a bit and kissed Sebastian. His entire face was wet from me and Sebastian licked it all off. Garreth sat up even further and wrapped his arms around Sebastian's neck. The two continued to have fun until Sebastian cummed on Garreth's belly again and Garreth inside him.

Sebastian got up and left a large smudge of cum on the bed. He went to the bathroom to freshen up, and Garreth followed him. Both of them came back after a few minutes and lay down naked next to me in bed. Whereupon we both lay down on Garreth's chest.

"Hey Garreth, you know what? You weren't Caelie's first kiss." Sebastian laughed while stroking my hair.

"What?" Garreth asked confused. "Caelie, you didn't tell me that!" he complained. I smiled at Sebastian, "Yeah, because I didn't know. Sebastian and I did some research in Inverness because that's my father's hometown. Sebastian knew someone there and that's when we found out that our parents knew each other well. And she showed us a photo of me and Sebastian kissing when we were three."

"Really? That's cute. What else did you find out?" Garreth asked, kissing each of us on the head. "Iceland. The language on Adaliz's note was Icelandic. Sebastian's acquaintance told us that my father learned Icelandic before his parents were murdered. So they are probably in Iceland."

"So we're going to go to Iceland in the summer?" he asked. "That was my plan. We just have to let Adaliz know when we're going, and then the four of us will travel."

"By the way, I have another suggestion in this regard. We should become animagi. As animagi, we could at best progress faster and, above all, more inconspicuously.", said Sebastian.

"Do you know how to do that? As far as I know, it's very complicated and time-consuming.", Garreth answered. "No, unfortunately I don't know either, but maybe we can find a book about it in the restricted section."

A thought suddenly came to me, "I know an Animaga, and she's even here at Hogwarts."