41st chapter

After a while, Anne came out of the bedroom again. We continued to drink together. Solomon didn't show up again, so the five of us enjoyed our evening.

It was a really nice day. Garreth brought us the pre-prepared potato salad, which everyone praised as well, when he was already quite swaying.

We kept drinking until Anne and Ominis were tired and they retired to the next room.In order not to disturb them, we went to Solomon's room and continued to drink there. The fireplace was burning and it had gotten quite warm, so Sebastian and Garreth sat shirtless next to me as we chatted casually with some music playing in the background.

While I was watching the two I got irrepressible desire. I tried to distract myself mentally, but I couldn't. Every time I looked at them my heart was pounding and I could feel my crotch tingling.I drank a few more sips until I finally couldn't suppress the craving any longer.

Without warning, I started unbuttoning my blouse. Garreth and Sebastian gave me confused looks. "Are you really that warm?" Garreth asked. Sebastian shook his head. "I think she wants something else besides cooling off," he said, and I could tell he was a little drunk too.

They looked at each other in irritation. My thoughts just revolved around sex. I wanted it and I needed it. Now.

Garreth started to smile slightly and leaned in to kiss me. When Garreth released me, I knelt on the bed and kissed Sebastian. Again and again I switched back and forth between the two while undressing bit by bit.

"You guys kiss, too." I said softly. Sebastian and Garreth looked at each other confused, shrugged and kissed. It wasn't an intense kiss like the one they exchanged with me, but I still found the sight of it very arousing somehow. I gently stroked my mons pubis and let myself fall against the wall.

Garreth didn't hesitate any longer, but undressed and lay down on the bed. He signaled me to come over to him, so I slowly sat on top of him, sliding his magnificent cock inside me. As I slowly moved onto Garreth, I turned to Sebastian. He stood next to us and masturbated before kneeling on the bed behind me. He spat on his hand and rubbed it on his penis. Sebastian pressed my torso further onto Garreth.

While Garreth was inside me, Sebastian started penetrating my ass. I widened my eyes. Garreth gave me a gentle smile and asked, "That's what you want right now, isn't it?".

I nodded as Sebastian pushed himself further and further into me. Garreth put a hand over my mouth to keep me from moaning so loud. I would have liked to scream out loud with excitement. Both were completely in me and moved. It took them a moment to find a rhythm together, but once they settled in, the feeling was overwhelming. Garreth kept his hand pressed against my mouth while Sebastian began to choke me lightly.

I could see that Garreth had to control himself not to moan out loud himself. He bit down on his own hand to reduce the noise while even Sebastian groaned softly.

"Since when are you moaning?" I asked, laughing, and turned a little backwards. "It's really intense right now. Maybe it's because I'm under a little more pressure than usual. After all, we haven't seen each other for a while.", Sebastian answered.

"No, that's really more intense," Garreth said, biting his hand hard again when he thrust extra hard. "By Merlin, that feels so good.", Sebastian murmured under his breath and pushed harder as well.

It didn't take long until Sebastian came. He bit my neck before pulling out of me. Sebastian sat down next to us and drank a few more sips of liquor before he left the room naked for a moment.

"Garreth, let's switch places." Sebastian said when he came back. I got up and Sebastian lay down underneath me and started thrusting hard into me straight away. He wrapped his hand around my neck and pulled me tight while Garreth penetrated my splattered ass.

Garreth gently stroked my nipples while Sebastian continued to hold me by the neck. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to an orgasm. I wanted to moan out loud, but since Sebastian had a tight grip on my throat, I couldn't.

Suddenly, Garreth's movement froze for a moment and I felt him coming too. He forgot that Anne and Ominis were sleeping next door and groaned loudly. He didn't leave my body while Sebastian looked at me intensely and choked again and again.

I felt myself on the verge of orgasm as my legs started to shake violently. Garreth started thrusting again as hard as he could. I brace myself on Sebastian's shoulders and clawed my way into it when we came at the same time. Garreth got up and I followed him.

"You want to continue?" Garreth asked softly, biting my ear lightly. I nodded. He lay down again. I was about to sit on top of him when he told me to turn around, so I sat on top of him, back first, and let him slide back into my butt. Sebastian was sitting on the edge of the bed and watching me. After a while he got up, knelt on the bed and pulled my head down onto his cock.

Both fucked me uninhibitedly and Sebastian pressed my head more and more tightly onto himself. I started gagging but he kept pushing. It was an odd feeling but I found it so arousing when he and Garreth took what they wanted. I felt the booze rush back up and burn a way out of my nose as Sebastian ejaculated deep into my throat.