43rd chapter

Sebastian looked at me almost demandingly as he slowly wrapped the long rope in his hand.

"I'm going to take a shower first. Have fun you two." Garreth winked at us as he closed the bathroom door behind him.

"Go into the bedroom and get undressed." He said. I did what he wanted without a word of protest. He rummaged something out of his bag and then followed. There was a whip in his hand. He smiled at me gently. "Lie down and stretch out your arms and legs." He whispered in my ear as his nose gently caressed my cheek.

I lay down and he sat down beside me. He tied my right ankle to one of the wooden bedposts. He gently stroked my leg before moving on to my right wrist.

He stood up slowly and looked at me. He went to the other side of the bed and tied my arms and legs there as well.

He stood in front of the bed and took the whip back into his hand. The handle was leather and had many small strips of leather with loose ends hanging down. Sebastian looked very pleased as he looked at me.

He smiled and ran the leather straps across my body. They tickled gently. He kissed me and swung the whip. The pain was very pleasant. Sebastian observed my reaction very carefully and swung back. This time much stronger. I winced a little, but that wasn't enough for him. He struck again, and harder.

This time the pain was intense, leaving some red welts on my torso. Sebastian went back to the end of the bed and slapped my thighs several times. Then he smiled lovingly at me and slapped my private parts. I moaned loudly in pain. Sebastian's smile widened even further and I saw that the bulge in his pants was quickly becoming more visible.

Again he swung and hit. He knelt between my legs and gently caressed the red welts on my body with the leather straps of the whip. Again he struck. With every punch, every moan of pain and every twitch, we both grew more aroused.

"Fuck me please Sebastian." I pleaded. He aroused me so much as he stood in front of me and smiled at me. For a moment, his soft smile gave way to a slightly malicious laugh. He leaned over me, gave me a kiss, and breathed a soft, "No." in my ear.

He got up and struck again. Over and over again. I could see that he would certainly have liked to fuck me right away, but he tried to control himself in order to be able to beat me even more. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the recurring pain.

When I opened my eyes again after a while, I saw that Garreth was standing naked in the doorway, leaning on it and watching us happily. Does this really have to be now? Why are you naked? I thought to myself. His penis was erect and he was slowly masturbating with one hand as he looked at me. Seeing this made my inner fire grow even more. I wanted to finally get fucked.

"Why don't you tie her feet to her arms? That would enhance the view even more and you could slap her nice ass." Garreth said casually. Sebastian turned around in surprise and held out the whip, "Do whatever you want with her. But don't fuck her. Not yet." He said smiling. Garreth nodded and took the whip from his hands.

"Will you help me re-knot it?" he asked, stepping over to my left side and untying the knot on my foot. Sebastian did the same on the right side. At the same time, they lifted my legs up and tied them at my wrists. Now you could really see everything. I felt myself blush with shame.

"Isn't that a bit mean? It's already dripping." Garreth said with a grin and ran his fingers over my entrance.

"No, there isn't any sex yet. Then she just comes and maybe doesn't feel like it anymore. I can't possibly risk that.", Sebastian replied with a smile. He got a chair from the kitchen and sat down on it, looking at me.

Garreth inspected the whip, "Where did you get that? I think I might actually like this one." , he said while stroking my torso.

"I made it myself. And inaugurated it today for the first time.", Sebastian answered and unbuttoned his shirt. "And then you claim you have no abilities." Garreth laughed and punched. His hit was much softer than Sebastian's, but he was also much less experienced in it, and the slight insecurity and the great, clearly visible lust on his face made the scenario perfect.

"You have to hit a lot harder." Sebastian instructed smiling. "No, I don't think what I'm going to do to her will take hard hits to drive her insane," Garreth replied softly. He examined the whip handle a little more closely before striking again.

He turned the whip and inserted it into me. He jabbed it violently several times. I felt an orgasm try to overwhelm me as Garreth pulled the whip out of me again.

He masturbated himself heavily and licked the shaft off a little. "I really love the taste of you."He slowed his own pace and struck again. Exactly on my absolutely overstimulated intimate area. Now a switch seemed to have been thrown. At lightning speed, he struck again and again. The constant stimulation of my clit alone had me on the verge of an orgasm.

"Here, go ahead. I have... other plans." Garreth laughed and handed the whip back to Sebastian. Sebastian didn't hesitate and hit again. Garreth was careful not to hurt me as he knelt across my rib cage. He grabbed my head and shoved his already slightly dripping cock into my mouth. Without hesitation, he thrust, moving my head at his pace until he flinched slightly.

"Hey Weasley, get out of there, I can't even see that beautiful face anymore." Sebastian complained. "If I don't use one of her holes right now, I'll take one of your holes instead, so please wait a minute." Garreth laughed between his loud moans. Again he flinched. Sebastian apparently started hitting us in turns.

"You can hit it as hard as you want, I'm not sensitive." Garreth laughed while holding my head tightly against him. I fought the urge to gag as Garreth increased his own pace even more. I looked at him and clearly heard that he was about to climax. The moment I felt his hot cum drip onto my face, Garreth screamed in pain. I couldn't see anything. His cum was all over my face and I knew that as soon as I opened my eyes it would run into my eyes.

"And how about that?" Sebastian asked, laughing. "Ouch Sallow, why are you exaggerating like that?" Garreth lamented, laughing, and I heard someone leave the room. I heard some noise from the kitchen. Garreth apparently wanted to cook something. Sebastian shut the door.

My butt was still floating in the air when I felt a sharp, stabbing pain hit me. I screamed out loud. Apparently, Sebastian had changed his tool.

He gently stroked his hand over the spot he hit.

"Caelie, you know you can stop at any time. I won't hold back any longer. As soon as you say stop, I'll stop.", Sebastian said softly, and stroked my chest.

I nodded. Extreme pain shot through me again. I heard clothes fall to the ground. Then the next hit followed. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes because of the pain, but I didn't want to stop. The pain again. I felt like my skin had split open and some blood was running down my thigh. But the feeling was so indescribably good.

At the same time I could feel Sebastian's tongue on my leg. Did he lick the blood from me? He struck again, in the same place. Again he licked my blood from my legs with relish.

"Can you last one more punch?" he asked carefully. I nodded, even though I knew that I was slowly reaching my own limits. He hit again, even harder than before. I cried out loud and was about to say stop to more punches when I felt his hands rub the bloody welts and began penetrating me. It took a minute or maybe two for both of us to climax.

Sebastian sat down beside me and untied me. My innards were still twitching and I savored my orgasm to the full when I heard Sebastian call out: "Garreth, do you have dittany?"

Sebastian gently wiped the sperm off my face. The undersides of my thighs burned like fire.

"By Merlin's beard, Sebastian, aren't you exaggerating a bit?" Garreth asked, shocked. I looked at Sebastian. The area around his mouth was smeared with blood and he looked at me a little ruefully. "Sorry Caelie, I couldn't control myself anymore," he said quietly, narrowing one eye in pain as he stroked my face. "It's all right. I agreed." I said confused when Garreth returned with a pipette of his special essence of dittany.

He lifted my left leg, placed it on his shoulder and rubbed the essence of dittany into all the bleeding spots. He repeated it with the right leg when I already felt no more pain.

"Dude, are you a vampire or something?" Garreth asked, looking at the bloodied Sebastian with a somewhat amused but also disgruntled expression on his face. Sebastian raised a hand, and said calmly, "No, I'm just a traumatized young man, with... morally, difficult fantasies."

"Yes, that's very obvious. You should wash your face." Garreth said, still a little tense. "Garreth it's okay, relax. You beat me bloody before, remember?" I asked, stroking his hair. "Yes, but I can do tons of healing spells and I always have health potions on hand." He said and looked at me worried.

"When did you hit Caelie bloody?" Sebastian asked confused. Garreth had to chuckle a bit embarrassed, "So watch out. My family has a really huge property in Paris and there is a semi-secret Roman bath in the basement, away from the rest of the property. Caelie and I were very tired after the Christmas party and I gave us a potion that increases lust and keeps us awake. We had non-stop, wonderful sex for more than eight hours. Well, during that, she wanted me to hit her, but I'm less prepared than you are, so, at her request, I hit her in the face until the skin on her cheeks burst. But we were on some pretty heavy drugs and didn't really feel it all that much."

Garreth scratched his head in embarrassment, "And after the eight hours it wasn't over yet. My whole family burst in just as I was up her ass. It was really really awkward. My dad had to make us a potion to reverse the effects, otherwise it would have probably gone on for a few more hours.""And why did your family burst in there? 'After the Christmas party' sounds to me like it was at night." Sebastian asked.

"It was. But after the eight hours a new day had already dawned and everyone was awake again," Garreth said. "It has to be said that some family members assumed that a wild animal had gotten lost in the basement because of the strange noise. Can you imagine how awkward it was when Prof. Weasley suddenly appeared in front of us with his wand out because she thought she had to fight an adult animal when it was just her behaviorally disordered nephew with his weird girlfriend," I added. Sebastian broke out in loud laughter.

"With his weird fiancee," Garreth corrected, pointing at my ring. We joined in with Sebastian's loud laughter.

Now that I heard this story again, I found it even more funny.

"Have you got any more of the potion?" Sebastian asked curiously. "Yeah, but I think we'll save that for a little longer." Garreth laughed, "But next time we'll all drink it together, I promise. And now please really wash your face."