86th chapter

He hadn't even closed the front door but undressed immediately. His pants fell to the floor and he knelt on the bed in front of me while slowly unbuttoning his vest.

He ripped my panties apart and leaned over me. His cheeks and nose were all pink and he was looking at me lovingly while I could smell his alcohol streak clearly, but I really liked the smell of whiskey combined with his normal smell.

"You. Are. Mine," he said, kissing me over and over again between the words before leaning on his knees, "We should seal it one more time all by ourselves," he said softly and pulled me to him.

"Yeah, let's have a long wedding night," I said, smiling at him. I've been waiting for this all day.

Garreth used some of his lube and entered me. He groaned loudly and smiled at me, "As always, tell me if something doesn't feel good, yes? And of course, even if you just don't like it anymore," he assured himself again. "Of course, my husband.", I said and pulled him by his, or rather Sebastian's, tie to me.

Garreth thrust very hard and untied the lacing of my dress. "You're so beautiful," he said softly, leaning further back. Again he hit exactly my most sensitive point. I groaned loudly and clawed at his upper arms.

"Tell me your name." He moaned softly. "Caelie Weasley," I groaned back.

"Oh yes you are. You are mine. All of this is mine," he said, tracing my body with his hands, "From today until forever you are mine."

"Especially your tasty little pussy belongs to me." He groaned softly and slipped his fingers between my pussy lips to lick them off with relish.

"Garreth, let me ride you," I said softly, causing him to throw himself down beside me in one smooth motion.

"Well then, wife, have fun," he said, laughing. I freed myself from the dress and sat stark naked on his wet cock.

I gently moved up and down. I leaned back a little, which both of us liked very much. Looking down at Garreth I realized that from this position you could see my belly very well, so I straightened up a little.

"Oh darling, stop that nonsense. Your belly is part of it. You're just pregnant and it doesn't bother me. I think you're just as beautiful with a belly as without. So stop being embarrassed about your body, my dear. It's perfect." He said softly while stroking my upper body.

He thrust into me gently while I was leaning backwards again. We both groaned loudly while holding hands. It was very affectionate and it didn't take long for Garreth to cum inside me. 

"Kneel over my face," he said softly. "But Garreth, then your own cum is running in your mouth. Doesn't that bother you?" I asked cautiously as he started to laugh out loud.

"You do realize that I constantly had Sebastian's cum in my mouth, right?" he asked, still laughing. Correct. I hadn't considered that at the time. "Yes, but I've definitely been sweating all day today." "And? If I'm in the mood for something unflavoured, I can drink water too. I want to taste you, so come on, come here," he said, smiling lovingly at me.

I slid up his torso as he shifted down a bit. When I was over his face I grabbed the head of the bed.

Garreth really loved licking me and I could feel his passion in every move he made. He knew what he was doing. I felt his shoulder move and turned my head back. He was masturbating himself.

"Shall I turn around? Then I can do that for you," I said softly, but he just grumbled, "No, just enjoy it.".

I closed my eyes and focused only on Garreth's movements. Gently his warm tongue slipped into my entrance again and again before he sucked on my clit again. I knew how much he liked my flavor. He showed me that during our very first sexual experience together, when he licked me under an oak tree near Hogwarts.