92nd chapter

Caelie's point of view:

"Sebbi, can you bring Sammy and Eddie in, please? Lunch is ready," Garreth said while I sat on the sofa fixing Eddie's clothes.

Garreth came over to me, kissed the top of my head and brought the plates to our living room table.

"And are you already looking forward to our child-freedom in the next few days?" Garreth asked me as he carried the last plate to the table.

I gently pulled him towards me by his tie, "Oh yes. Very much." I said and kissed him. Today was our seventh wedding anniversary and we wanted to celebrate it in peace again. Jennie agreed to take care of our little monsters and we've been looking forward to the coming days for quite a while.

We ate together and afterwards sent the children outside to play. We were going upstairs and putting the kids' stuff together when I made a discovery. There was a fairly deep burn under a pair of pants lying on the floor in Eddie's room. Why does this kid want to piss me off like that? I gasped.

I angrily stomped down the stairs. "GARRETH EDVIN WEASLEY, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY IS THERE A BURN IN YOUR ROOM AGAIN? DON'T WE TALK ENOUGH THAT THE BEST YOU SHOULD EXPERIMENT IN PAPA'S CAULDRONS?!" I yelled as I walked out the door into the garden.

"Sorry Mum," he called out to me, kicking his ball to Sebbi. "THAT'S ALL? YOU'LL BE SLEEPING IN THE SHED SOON IF YOU CONTINUE THIS, YOUNG MAN! NEITHER I NOR YOUR FATHER WANT TO MOVE TO A NEW HOUSE JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BURNING THE OLD HOUSE DOWN!"

Angry, I turned to Garreth, who was standing behind me and smirked. "And you don't have to laugh so stupidly, he's like you!" I said and nudged him with my elbow. Garreth just put his arms around my waist when I suddenly heard another voice.

A voice that seemed all too familiar to me. "Garreth's genes are strong, huh?" I heard this person ask. I turned around in a flash. Sebastian. 

Garreth and I exchanged a look. We both saw him, so apparently it wasn't an illusion. He walked towards us slowly, hands in pockets, smiling broadly.

Garreth and I both ran at the same time and hugged him. All three of us started crying immediately. Sebastian. Sebastian? Sebastian! What was he doing here? Did he escape?

"I've been exonerated. I'm free. Finally free again," he said while crying. Garreth and I broke the hug and simultaneously kissed one of his cheeks.

"We missed you so much," Garreth said softly, and without even thinking about it, pulled him into a deep kiss. Both of them blushed very much, as if it was their first kiss ever. After that, I put my hands on his cheeks. He had scars all over his face, but he was just as beautiful as I remembered. I pulled him to me as well and kissed him.

"You're finally back." I said softly.

It was only in this second that we realized that there were three pairs of eyes next to us, which were looking at us very curiously and confused.

We broke away from each other a little ashamed. "I have to introduce you to three little people. This is Yvain Samuel. He's four and although he looks a lot like Garreth, but I'm happy to say that he's more like me.", I said pointing at the little redhead. Sebastian's mouth was slightly open. After all, we chose his father's name as the middle name.

"This is Garreth Edvin, he's seven. I love him, but he drives me crazy. He's just like Garreth, only with magic from an early age," I said, pointing at the tall redhead.

"And this is Sebastian Septimus, he's seven too. He's quiet and likes to read. Might sound familiar. He and Eddie are fraternal twins. From two different fathers," I said, looking at Sebastian.