26th chapter

Once there, Garreth tore open my blouse. The buttons were scattered all over the room. Garreth didn't care. He threw me on the bed and pounced on me. We kissed and our tongues danced with each other. 

He straightened up a little to unbuckle his pants and pulled out his magnificent cock. He took off my panties while masturbating himself. He spat on his fingers and stuck them inside me. After a few of his powerful finger thrusts, he pulled her out of me, licked her off, and entered me.

He looked at me while biting his lower lip. I loved the wild look in his eyes as he took me hard and mercilessly. He moaned and started rubbing my clit as well.

"Come on Caelie, moan for me," he said while moaning louder and louder himself. He increased the pressure on my clit and looked at me as he thrust over and over again. I moaned too, which obviously turned him on even more. He grabbed my legs and got up on his knees while tilting his head back. His fingernails dug into my thighs while Garreth increased the pace.

Suddenly he stopped. Was he ready to cum? He paused while looking at me. He let go of my legs and lay down next to me. "Lay on top of me," he said softly. I was about to lay on top of him when he smiled at me and said, "The other way around. I want to taste you."

I lay down on top of him, my most intimate part being right above his face and his wet cock just below mine. I took it in my mouth while Garreth began to lick me. I felt his tongue slide over my folds and how he kept penetrating me a little with it. He placed his lips on my clitoris and began to suckle lightly while caressing the tip with his tongue. That feeling was incredible. I groaned loudly as I tried to focus on Garreth's penis.

He started to finger me in parallel. I couldn't anymore. I tried with all my might to concentrate on his satisfaction. "Garreth, wait a minute, I think I need to pee," I said, and he intensified his movements even more. I felt myself climaxing and at the same time a liquid left my body. Garreth grabbed his penis and after a few hand movements he cummed in my face while I was still enjoying my orgasm.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," I said, straightening up. I wiped the cum off my face a little before turning to Garreth. He lay there with his mouth open and looked at me. His face and hair were wet. "Oh no, I'm so, so sorry. Wait, I'll go get a towel," I said as Garreth grabbed my wrist. "THAT was the most exciting thing I've experienced so far," he said in astonishment. "I peed on you," I said, irritated, raising an eyebrow. He shook his head. "No, it doesn't taste like urine. It just tastes like just you," he said, blushing a little.

I went into the bathroom and bent over the sink to wash my face. When I looked in the mirror, I saw Garreth standing behind me, smiling. I felt him spread my legs and entered me. I leaned over the sink, head hanging, until Garreth grabbed my hair and pulled it back. Through the reflection we looked into each other's eyes. He was so good looking. His freckled body was tense and apart from a few scars, he was flawless. I found it odd to see myself having sex, but Garreth seemed to enjoy it.

He thrust into me hard, moaning, as he watched me. He smiled a little sheepishly when I groaned loudly. "Come for me Caelie." He said and gave it his all. We came together. When we were done, he turned me over and kissed me.

After a few minutes we broke our position and he got dressed again. I cleaned myself up and got my panties. "Have you got your wand with you?" I asked him, feeling my face flush. "No, why?" he asked confused. "Because I can't go outside like this," I said, pointing to my torso. The blouse was open and because the buttons were torn off, I couldn't close it anymore. Garreth started laughing heartily. I saw tears well up in his eyes as he laughed and picked up the buttons. Still laughing, he unbuttoned his shirt, took off his shirt again, and handed it to me.