47th chapter

Garreth let out a small moan as he gently moved inside me. "I don't know if I like it or not," he said, laughing. After a while he said: "Hold on tighter, Sallow.".

Sebastian didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed Garreth's hair and pulled him back so he could look at him a little. I let Garreth slide out of me and slid a little to one side. The sight of the two just gave me more than the sex itself.

Sebastian was far less gentle, turning Garreth onto his back and kissing him deeply. Sebastian thrust hard over and over while Garreth moaned louder and louder.

Sebastian also grabbed his penis and began to masturbate Garreth while he fucked him.

It was a strange sight but infinitely arousing. The two dearest to me, united in one another. Sebastian thrust hard but not fast while Garreth bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes. Sebastian leaned further over him and was almost lying on top of him when he pushed quickly a few times, and came.

He slowly pulled out of Garreth, flopping gently against the headboard of the bed and watched us for a moment.

Garreth straightened up and smiled at me. "Caelie, lie down and spread your legs. Sebastian, bend forward with your head between Caelie's legs," Garreth said, running his fingers through his hair. I lay down and looked at the two of them. The hallucinations were still very intense, but I found it all so interesting that it didn't bother me anymore when things looked different than usual. It was exciting. I had realized that nothing bad was going to happen to me, so I tried to enjoy it as much as possible.

Garreth and Sebastian were both very sweaty and their hair, especially Garreth's, was even more wild than usual.

Sebastian crawled over to me on his knees, and kissed me. He leaned forward and started kissing the inside of my thighs. I felt his breathing increase. His hot breath flowed down my most private area and when I opened my eyes I saw that Garreth was kneeling behind him and taking him. Sebastian clutched the bed sheet while trying to lick me. He raised his head and they both moaned.

"By Merlin's beard, the feeling is phenomenal." Sebastian breathed while he turned his attention back to my clitoris. Garreth was in his element. He let the wildness win in his eyes and he thrust, moaning loudly, until he came.

Sebastian licked me further. After a few minutes he got up and penetrated me with his hard erect penis. Garreth got up on the bed and stood over me. He took Sebastian's head, kissed him, caressed his cheek, and pushed his penis as far into his mouth as possible. Garreth thrust in hard and cummed in Sebastians mouth again.

And so it went on for a long time. The liquor was empty by now and we were sobering up when a heavy tiredness took over us all. Still naked in bed we fell asleep snuggled together.

"Caelie, you need to get up. We need to take a shower and then we need to go back to the castle," I heard a pleasant voice say. My Garreth. It was Garreth's voice. I felt a kiss on my forehead before I heard him say, "Sebastian, you have to get up too. We have to get back to the castle."

I heard a weary groan. "Come on, breakfast will be ready soon, and we still have to pack.", Garreth admonished, "Our mushroom trip lasted more than 30 hours, so time is really pressing."
Garreth served us breakfast, and then we all took a shower together. By the time I was showering both gentlemen were shaving which was a real shame as I liked it when they stubbled a bit.

"We definitely have to replace the shower with a larger one so that we can all fit under it at the same time.", Sebastian said with a laugh.

We got dressed and packed our school uniforms. We made a plan to spend most weekends here anyway, so we packed only the bare essentials. As Garreth and Sebastian carried the suitcases outside, I went to the mailbox. I took out my wand and wiped away the old writing.

So Fox & Lewis suddenly became Weasley, Sallow & Lewis. It was nice to see our progress. Garreth and Sebastian, who meanwhile really got along well and the progress in the house. There were so many unresolved questions that we didn't even have a clue about how to start that I tried to think of the positive things.

I went back to the front door where Sebastian and Garreth were waiting for me and handed me my broom. "Do you think that Ominis is back in the castle?" Sebastian asked quietly.

"I think we'll find out," Garreth said, patting him on the shoulder.We flew off, after half an hour we were already sitting in snow-covered Hogsmeade near Sirona and drank a warming Butterbeer. After that we flew to the castle.

"Where are we going first?" I asked the two boys. Both shrugged their shoulders."What do you want to do today?" I asked. "Room of Requirement," they both answered in sync but quietly.

"Okay, first to the Slytherin common room, then we'll go upstairs together to the Gryffindor common room," Garreth said.

Sebastian entered the room and we waited for him in front of it. Suddenly I saw that a glowing wand tip was coming towards us. Ominis.

Just before the door he stopped. "I want to talk to you guys. Go into the undercroft. Now," he said irritably. "We told Sebastian that we'll wait for him here," Garreth said. Ominis rushed towards him with a few long strides. He held his wand to his throat.

"Weasley, I said you guys are going to the undercroft now. Are you hard of hearing?" Ominis asked. Garreth gave me a puzzled look, "What is this undercroft anyway?" Garreth asked. "A place where nobody will bother us because nobody else knows it. Come on!" Ominis replied.

I picked up my suitcase and hurried ahead into the undercroft. Garreth trotted after me. What had gotten into Ominis?

"ARE YOU COMPLETELY STUPID?" Ominis yelled when we arrived, "You have no idea the danger you're putting yourself in! Or the danger you're putting Sebastian in! Why does he know the Cruciatus Curse? Where did he learn it? These questions have been on my mind since we were in the Scriptorium. And then Anne tells me that he used the Imperius Curse? And you too Weasley? On me? Are you really letting Sebastian pull you down into the dark that much? I just wanted to save you all from this shit." Ominis said reprovingly.

"If Garreth hadn't interrupted our fight, Anne would have died, Ominis. Sebastian saved her. He couldn't have done that if you'd kept fighting," I said quietly.

"If that imbecile Sebastian hadn't had to take that fucking relic with him, there would never have been an argument!" Ominis yelled, "I spent the rest of the vacation between Anne and Solomon. Solomon is furious and continues to consider smearing the three of you to Black, he never wants to see Sebastian again and he considers leaving Feldcroft and moving abroad. Anne feels like shit now that she knows what her brother learned in her absence. She is afraid for Sebastian and at the same time afraid of him. Who among us is supposed to be able to make sure he doesn't learn the Killing Curse as well?"

Ominis stopped and turned to us, "Can he do it?" he whispered. We didn't answer. "I ASKED IF HE MASTERED IT!" he yelled, pointing his wand at us again.

"Expelliarmus!", I heard Sebastian's voice, "Ominis, take your hands off those two. They have nothing to do with this!"

"They have nothing to do with this? Sebastian, Garreth put me under the Imperius Curse! He's just as responsible as Caelie, who learned the Cruciatus Curse from you right before my eyes! You already dragged her into your darkness, Sebastian.", Ominis said and now pointed his wand at Sebastian.

"Sebastian, bring the relic back." Ominis said menacingly. "I don't have it with me." Sebastian answered calmly. "WHERE IS IT?" Ominis yelled. As if it were the most normal thing in the world, he answered with: "Home."

Suddenly Ominis started to laugh maniacally. "With the Weasleys or what? THIS is your new home? As a parasite in a family because you screwed up your own?"

Now Garreth got very angry, stood up and pointed his wand at Ominis, "Just shut up, Ominis, I invited him. You're not even better. You could live with your family, but you don't want to. Why is Sebastian a parasite but not you or Caelie?"

Ominis paused and said to Garreth dryly, "You shouldn't defend him with what he's said about you. Really not, Garreth. Even you don't need to."

"I wasn't any better than him, that's no argument. We both made mistakes and behaved like shit. We've already worked that out. Why are you bringing that up again?" Garreth said angrily.

Ominis smiled softly, "You also announced before the start of the holidays that you will kill Sebastian one day, when nobody expects it anymore? Because that's what Sebastian told me, right before the holidays."

Garreth and I looked at Sebastian, horrified. His head turned red with anger and suddenly he started throwing curses and spells at Ominis. His speed was really impressive and yet Ominis was able to deflect every curse. I was in a trance and in shock. Is it true what Ominis said? Did Sebastian really say that? I could hardly believe it. Then Sebastian also lied to me.

"Sebastian, stop, stop it!" Garreth yelled, "Put down your wand and then we'll talk. You owe us answers."

"No, Garreth, please stay away, it's just between Ominis and me," Sebastian replied quietly.

Garreth ran, dodging Sebastian's curses, which he inevitably shot at Ominis, and knocked the staff out of his hand. He pushed Sebastian down, throwing him onto his back and pinning his hands on the cold stone floor above his head as he sat over him. Garreth's nose almost touched Sebastian's when Garreth asked quietly, "Is what Ominis said true?".

I crouched next to the two. I saw that Sebastian was crying slightly. But he nodded gently.

Garreth let go of Sebastian's hands. He continued to look at Sebastian and swung back.

He hit him multiple times. Sebastian's lip and his nose began to bleed. "WHY DID YOU TELL ME IT WOULD BE OK TO MARRY CAELIE IF IT'S NOT FOR YOU, SEBASTIAN? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!" Garreth shouted angrily.

"Because originally I just wanted Caelie to be happy.", Sebastian answered while weeping softly, which puzzled Ominis and me.

"And you really think that if you kill my husband-to-be I could be happy with you? Are you serious?" I asked. "I thought if he had a heart attack one day, you'd be okay. I didn't think it through. I just said it without making a plan. You know that when you're not thinking , before you speak.", he said softly, "And I didn't think about right now either, but sometime when he's sick anyway. But..."

Garreth lashed out several times again. Sebastian's nose was bleeding profusely as Garreth continued to sit on top of him. "But Garreth, the situation has changed over the last few weeks. Please listen to me." , Sebastian began, meanwhile lisping, "Yes, I wanted Caelie to myself, I can't deny that. But this isn't just about Caelie for me anymore. I didn't mean to tell you this, but it caught my eye while looking for a memory for the Patronus. I care about you too, Garreth." Sebastian said, placing his hand on Garreth's cheek, tremblingly stroking it and pulling Garreth's head down to his.

He kissed him passionately.