104th chapter

After a while, Sebastian and Ominis came back. Both were sweating profusely but looked cheerful.

It was impressive how quickly Sebastian's years of hatred had given way to his brotherly love for Ominis.

Sebastian undressed down to his underwear and jumped into our pool. Ominis sat down on the edge and just let his feet cool a little in the water. "Ominis, can't you swim?" asked Garreth irritably.

"Yes I can, but I didn't want to just take my clothes off in front of you," he said, laughing a little embarrassingly. "I can give you an old pair of my shorts. It's no problem.", Garreth was offering. Ominis didn't respond at first but then nodded and followed Garreth into the house.

Both came out wearing nothing but a pair of shorts each.

Ominis jumped in after Sebastian while Garreth sat down next to me again. He took Tina in his arms and walked slowly towards the water. "Garreth, she can't swim!" yelled Anne, alarmed, but Garreth turned and tilted his head, "Do you think I'm just going to throw her into the water? I hold her all the time, you know? Don't worry, done it a few times in the past with our boys," he called out, handing Tina to Sebastian as he slowly got into the water. He took her from him again and began to slide her across the surface of the water.

I looked at Anne, her head bright red, "I'm sorry, even though Garreth is all grown up, in my mind he's still that jolly little jerk I knew," she said with a laugh.

"He still is, Anne. So you have nothing to be ashamed of!" exclaimed Sebastian, grinning broadly.

"But he's a good guy. I'm glad to hear how it all turned out with you three. I know Sebastian has caused you, and Garreth in particular, quite a few problems." " They did to each other, after all." 

"Yes, but Sebastian knew how you and Garreth felt about each other, and yet he used his charming ability to win you over." "Yes, but I was also interested in him. Even a few years before that. But I'm glad things came out the way they did. I don't want to miss either of them in my life." "Yes, and their love for each other seems to have become really strong too. I mean, the last time I saw you all together, they were already getting along well, but it was very different then. I'm sincerely glad it's turned out like this. And I'm very sorry. I really didn't know previously that Ominis had turned him in. Otherwise I would have got him out of that place much earlier."

Anne and I chatted on for a long time while the three men were playing with Tina.We decided that we would go together in a few days to get our wedding dresses, but first, we wanted to help them get re-settled at Feldcroft.

Together we went there and started to decorate everything nicely. Sebastian and Ominis had already brought the furniture back in, but Anne had other ideas about interior design than Sebastian and so we arranged everything.

In the coming days, however, they spent more time at our house during the day than at their own. The men planned the details of the wedding, asked John if it would be possible to have a second wedding at our party, which John replied immediately in the positive, and then they continued to consider while Anne and I went to Hogsmeade to have a look at the dresses.

Anne was looking more and more healthy by the day. She hadn't had any attacks of pain since our trip to the Gaunts.

"Caelie, what do you think of this?", Anne asked me, showing me a beautiful long dress. It had a semi-transparent material above the neckline that closed at the neck. The sleeves were also semi-transparent and lightly puffed. A beautiful dress.

"Anne, that looks great! Try it on!", I said enthusiastically. "Do you think the material feels comfortable?" she asked me doubtfully. I touched it. It had something silky in it. "Yes, it feels really soft. Why do you ask?" "Well, Ominis doesn't see me, but he judges my clothing by the feeling of it on his skin," Anne said, slightly embarrassed and blushing.