Do you really enjoy living a life thats so hatefull

TW: Homophobia

They booked a nice hotel and soon the day was there. They had decided to depend their depature on whether or not Maya had been able to get sleep during her shift. Maya did get some hours of sleep and so they hit the road right after Maya took a shower. Maya drove and Carina selected some music. It was a nice day. It had snowed last night and so everything was shining and sparkeling. It took them about 2 hours to get to the hotel. They checked in and brought their suitcases up to their room.

"It is so nice here." Carina said smiling. "Yes. What do you want to do?" Maya asked circling her hands around Carinas waist and placing them on her belly. "Can we go to the swimming pool?" Carina asked, resting her hands on top of Mayas. "Yes. Lets change and then go." They kissed and went to change. After they were changed into their swimsuits. Maya in a onepiece and Carina in a two piece, that she had gotten a few days before, because none of her old ones fit anymore and not because of her belly. No. Her boobs have grown 2 sizes since getting pregnant. They pulled in some robes and were faced with another problem. The robe didn't fit around Carinas belly. Eventually Carina decided to just wrap a towel around herself. Thex walked down the hallway and into the elevator. There were 3 pool areas. The relax area. With a nice warm pool, a few hot tubs and lots of plants and palm trees. There was also a bar in the pool, so you could have a drink in the water. Then there was the kids area. With fun activities and not too deep water levels. And then there was a sports area. Which just consisted of a 25m long rectangle pool with ropes seperating the tracks. They chose the relaxe area and took of their towels and robes and placed them on some sunbeds. The air was humid and warm and there were not many people there. Maya took her hearing aids out and placed them in their box. "I will not be able to understand you speaking, the waterfall and the background noises are too loud." "Thats okay. I can sign or we relax in silence." Carina said and signed. Maya nodded. "Lets get a drink from the bar." She said and pulled Carina towards the entrance.

The water was nice and just the right depth. It went up to Mayas shoulders and just over Carinas swimtop. They sat down at the bar and Carina ordered two virgin coladas. Once they got their drinks they moved away from the bar a little watching the people and drinking and relaxing in the warm water. There was an older man and two pairs of what seemed to be couples. One of the couples was kissing and cuddling on the opposite side of the pool. Carina tapped Mayas arm. "They are cute." She signed. Maya nodded. "Not as cute as you." She signed back. Carina smiled and gave her a kiss. The other couple was talking and laughing and once in a while splashing eachother with the water, but always kissing to make up for it. Both of the couples seemed to be younger than the wifes. The older man, 60 something, sat at the bar and was drinking his beer. He looked a like he was a little bid in the wrong place. Maya dipped into her Coconutfoam from the coctail and put it on Carinas nose. "Oh." Carina said, just as Maya kissed Carinas nose and that way cleaned it of. Carina smiled and kissed Maya on the mouth. It was just a short peck, but the Man turned to them and said. "Can you not?" Maya didn't even realize someone was talking to then, so she put her hand on Carinas cheak and looked deap into her eyes. "Oh my god. You people are so anoying. You know there could be children in here." The man said, waking over to them. Carina turned her head and took Mayas hand underwater and squeezed it. "Look, we are just trying to relax, so would you mind." "I mind. Oh i so mind. This is not something you should show in an open place like this." "What? That I love my wife." Carina said. Maya was just looking from the man to Carina trying to understand what anyone was saying, but it was very hard. She tapped Carina on the shoulder and signed "can you sign please?" "Oh my god. Are you stupid or something?" The man said. "No." Said and signed. "Come on, Bambina, lets go." She signed and the went over to where the pool made had kind of like a side stream. Their it was fully overgrown with plants and not visable from the bar. "Where are you going? I wasn't done. You are disgusting and i am going to get you kicked out of this hotel, if you keep up with this." Carina turned around. "I would like to see you try. And now please leave us alone. I am pregnant and i don't want any stress. It could harm my babys and then i will charge you with child abuse. Have a nice day, sir." "What even are these babys? These babys are born into sin and would be better of if you just gave them up." Then man yelled and now the bar man came over. Carina pulled Maya away. "I want to go." She signed. "What did he say?" Maya signed and Carina just shook her head. They took their stuff and went up to their room. Carina left to take a shower. She said she needed some alone time and so Maya gave her space. She was so angry and she didn't even understand the conversation. She paced the hotel room and and then went onto the balcony. The fresh air helped her brain calm down. It wasn't long until someone tapped on her shoulder. "Come in. Its frezzing and you have wet hair you are going to get sick." Carina pulled her inside in the warm comfy hotel room. Her face was puffy and her eyes were red. She had cryed. "Oh. My love. Its okay. Nothing he said was true. I love you and we are not hurting anyone with our love. We are not doing anything wrong." "I know, i know." Carina said shakily. "What was he saying? I don't want you to have to relive it, but i need to know, what he said. I didn't understand 99%" "Trust me. Its better." Carina said chuckling. "What did he say?" "He said, that we are annoying and there could be children here. When i asked him what we are doing wrong, he called us stupid, he said that we are disgusting and that he is going to get us kicked out." Maya shook her head. "And then he said that our babys are better off, if we give them up." Carina said crying slightly again. "Oh, my love, i am so sorry." Maya held Carina tight, a few tears spilling herself. "We should report this man." Maya said. "To who?" "The hotel? I mean. What be did was wrong." "Yes. Definatly. How about you take a shower and then we get dressed for dinner and before we go to the dining hall, we go to the reception and ask what they think we should do." "Sounds like a good idea." Maya said. "And Babe." Carina lifted her head. "You will be an amazing mother. You already are." "Thanks. You are, too."

After they were ready they went down to the reception. Maya was wearing beige dress pants and tucked in a white longsleeved button up. Carina wore black maternity jeans and a flowey light blue bluse, that was cut to flatter her belly. They were holding hands as they turned around the corner only to see the one person they didn't want to see. "It was disgusting. No rightous person should need to see that. I demand you kick them out." The man yelled at the service man and what seems to be the owner of the hotel behind the desk. He yelled so loud even Maya was able to hear him. "Wow." She said. And Carina shook her head. Then the man saw the two. "There. Those ... Those.." "Good evening, Sir. I would like to say, nice to see you again, but yeah i don't."said Maya. The Man rolled his eyes. "So now you speak." He said. " I don't want to see them anymore. Its a disgrace to humankind." "Sir. Please stop the violent language." The Service man said. "Good evening ladys, can you please help me understand what seems to have upset the man." The owner said. He was very nice and smiled so Carina said. "Well, we were in the pool and we had drinks and we were watching the other people. My wife has sever hearing loss, so without her hearing aids its hard for her to hear especially with the waterfall and the background noise. So we weren't talking much and then this man came to us, demanding us to stop verbaly assulting us. We didn't even really kiss, it was just a peck. Meanwhile the straight couple across from us, was eating their faces. They were very cute, but also much more 'active' than we were." "That is not true." The man yelled. "Please, sir. Calm down. You do not need to yell."The owner nodded to the wifes. "I wasn't able to understand him speaking, but i could feel my wife tense up and when we got to our room we both were extremely upset. We just want to have a nice time and we don't want to much stress. Yelling at a pregnant woman, verbaly assulting us is wrong, but if he agrees to stop, we are okay with him staying." "Me staying? Me staying?" The man walked up to the wifes. "I have come to this hotel for 30 years. The owner knows my name. You people think you are better than me. Hm?" "Sir, would you please step back." Carina said, squeezing Mayas Hand. Maya stepped infront of Carina. "Sir. I am the owner and i don't know you. My staff from the bar in the pool told me all about the things happening there this afternoon. They align with what the ladys have said." "Wow. Wow. So you believe a bunch of... dikes more than you do me, a long custumer. A regular." "Well, i believe my staff and i believe the people, who are being civil and kind about this matter, eventhough they have all right to be angry." "Wow. This is outrageous. So you are one of them. These liberals, with no morals." "My political believes have nothing to do with being a decent human being. Were the two women hurting someone?" "They were hurting my eyes." "Then you go away or you close them." "I was just trying to help them. They can still choose god. The bible..." Carina merely exploded. "Oh i am so sorry, Sir. But you shouldn't have said that. That sentence that is often quoted Leviticus 20 -13. Well i do not speak hebrew or ancient greek but i know that that is a translation mistake. Insted of "You shall not lay with a man, like he lays with a women" actually says something like. "You shall not lay with a little boy, like you lay with women." And i think we can all agree on that. And even if you take the wrong translation. I am not laying with men like i lay with women, well this woman, so i think we do follow the bible." Now the man was speachless and the owner of the hospital was laughing and he couldn't stop. "That is amazing." He said to Carina. "Thank you. Now we would like to get to dinner. I am hungry." "I will manage that with this man." The owner said still laughing. Can you give us your names and room number please." "Sure." Carina wrote them down. "Have a nice evening, Dr. Deluca-Bishop and Captain Deluca-Bishop." He said and turned to the man.

Dinner was great and it felt good that the owner was on their side and was dealing with the man. The wifes were talking about what they wanted to do the next few days. They decided on a chill evening today. Both tired and exhausted from the day. Tomorrow massages and maybe a walk in the nice snowy scenery. Maybe the pool again, because eventhough it sucked today, floating in the warm water felt so good for Carina. Not having all the gravity pull at her belly was nice for a change. Then maybe a movie. The hotels cinema showed Grease tomorrow afternoon and because Maya hadn't seen it yet they had to go. They were already done with their food, but just enjoyed to sit and talk, when the owner of the hotel came over again. "I want to apologize again for what has happend to you." "It's okay. Sadly that wasn't the first time, nor will it be the last." Carina said. The owner nodded. "I would like to offer you the candelight dinner special on the house. Tomorrow evening." "They had read about it, but it was very expensive and the regular dinner was good enough."Wow." Carina said. "Thank you." "Thank you, Sir." Maya said. "My pleasure. I hope you enjoyed your dinner." "We did, Sir it was really nice." Maya said. Carina smiled. "What did you do with that man." "Mr. Rancher got two options. To leave you alone or to leave. He chose the second option." "Ah." Maya said. "I'll leave you alone. Have a nice evening. See you tomorrow." He said and left.
Carina stood up and took Mayas hand, who yawned. "Come on. Lets go to bed."

An: wow that one got long. I don't know why. 😂