misstreated, missplaced, missunderstood.

Tw: sexuall assult and rape

After Kathrine flew back to Florida, they only had a few more nice days. October was ending and the weather was changing, too. It was dark an rainy and all the trees lost their leaves.

Carina came home from a particularly hard day at work. She was very tired, but decided as it was almost time to get up for Maya and the girls that she would wait for them to leave the house to go to sleep. She got upstairs, just when Mayas phone rang. "Hey." She said. "Hey?" "My surgery ran late. Good morning." "Good morning. You must be so tired." "Yeah. I am. But i will sleep, once you guys are out the door." "Okay. Lets get started." Maya groand. "Can you make breakfast and the kids lunches?" Maya asked. "On it." Maya woke the tripplets and helped them get ready. She knocked on Ninas door and opened the teens curtains. "Good morning." She said and left the teen to get ready.
Carina placed oatmeal infront of the tripplets each with their prefered fruit. Meena wanted Bananas, Louise strawberrys and Ellie gapes. Then she packed their boxed in their backpacks, when Maya came down dressed and ready herself. "Nina not ready yet?" Normaly the teen was quite quick in the morning. "No. I'll go check on her."

"Hey Bellina. Oh you are still in bed." Carina stated. She sat down on her oldest daughters bed and rubed her back. "Come on. Lets get up." She cooed. "Can i stay home today?" "Why? Whats wrong?" "My stomach hurts. I didn't sleep well." "Oh." Carina now realized the tired eyes, the fetal position and the face scunched up in pain. "Cramps?" Carina asked. Nina nodded. "Yes. You can have a day off. You know what. I'll make you a heating pad and some tea and then we are both going to try to sleep some more. You can come over to our bed, if you want." Nina nodded. "Thank you, Mamma." "Is it your first time? On your period?" Carina asked. Nina shook her head. "I got them about a year ago." "Okay. You have supplies?" Nina looked at her hands. "Cara would get then for me. But maybe we can buy some?" "Sure. Bellina. Absolutly. I can have Maya pick some up or we can go on a walk later today. For now i can give you some. We have some." "Thank you." "No problem." Carina pulled her in a hug. "Ahh." Nina groaned and hugged her stomach. "What?" "It just hurts." "Poor Bellina. Why don't you go over to our bathroom, there is products in the third drawer and then you snuggle up in our bed. I will join you." "Okay." Nina got up a shuffled out of the room.

"Nina isn't going in today." Carina said. "Why?" Maya asked concerned. "She has bad cramps." "Oh." Maya nodded. "Its okay. I got her. If i know one thing, its periods." Maya chuckled. "Give her a kiss from me." "I will."Carina said, took the heating pad and the tea, kissed all of her daughters goodbye and then kissed Maya goodbye and left.

"Hey, Bellina." Carina said and Nina turned to look at her. "Hey." She said silently. "How are you feeling?" Carina said. "Like shit." Nina said. "Oh." Carinas heart broke for the little girl. "Sit up. I got something for you." Carina tied a kind of belt around Ninas waist. It had warming pillows on the front and back and therefore warmed all the sore places on the girls body. "Oh that is good." Nina said. "Yeah?" "Mhm." Nina took a few sips of the tea. "Its Mayas. She gets really bad cramps sometimes." Nina nodded. She remebered the blonde being miserable some time in the summer, but didn't put the clues together. "It sucks." She said and leaned on Carina. "Is it going to be like this, until i am old?" "Well, cycles change every 5 years. It can get heavier and or lighter and cramps can get worse or better. If you struggle alot, there are a few things you can try." "Okay." Ninas eyes closed. "Are you sleepy?" "Yeah." Nina said. "Then lets sleepy. I am sleepy, too." Carina chuckled. She pulled Nina close and held her tightly. Nina snuggled close to her mom and they fell asleep.

"No. ...stop...get off of me..." Carina was woken by yells and a moving Nina. "Nina, Bellina. Wake up. You are having a nightmare." Carina cooed and shook her daughter slightly. Ninas eyes opened, she shot up and her breathing quickend. "You are safe. Its all good. You are so safe. I got you." Carina wanted to hold her, but Nina pushed her away. "no. No... Don't touch me. No.. please.." she was somewhere completely different. "Nina. Bellina. Come back to me. You are safe. Come back." Nina seemed to try to focus and then her legs gave out. "Oh. Bellina." Nina was a sad heep on the floor. She was shaking and crying. Carina moved to sit next to her and Nina immediatly cuddled into her embrace. "Thats it. I am here, Bellina. Just breathe. You are fine. You are save."

It took a while for Nina to calm down. "Do you want to talk about it." Nina didn't respond. "Are you feeling alright, bellina?" Nina shook her head. "My body hurts and my stomach feels icky and i still have cramps." "Oh. I am sorry. Do you want to get up back in bed?" Nina nodded. Carina helped her up and the cuddled close in bed. Nina didn't look Carina in the eyes. She was turned away, but holding onto Carinas hands and playing with Carinas rings. Carina had her other hand on Ninas shoulder and drew paterns on it.

"I don't understand, why i have dreams about that now. It was so lang ago." Nina wispered. Carina listened. "Sometimes something haunts us for a long time." "I have almost forgot about it. I mean i don't know. It still hurts and when i think about it i want to throw up, but its has just not been present." "And now you dreamed about it? For the first time?" "No. Not the first time. I've had the same dream slightly different a few times in the last few weeks." "Oh, Bellina." Carina felt Nina shaking under her and pulled her closer. "What was the dream about?" She wispered. "Hm... Its hard.. i... Well, when fosterkids get passed on there is this one/two week period where you know you get passed on and your fosterparents know and some are really sweet, some families are really nice. They use the time to say goodbye. Other see that time as a get out of jail free pass. Like what they do in that time will not matter because the fosterkid gets passed on anyway." Nina stopped. "I am so sorry." "It didn't happy to often, i only remember once, but also i have barely any memories up until i started school. But this once..." "What happened, Bellina?" Carina knew Nina needed to get it out and therefore she pushed alittle. "I was with the family for a few weeks and they weren't nice. They would hit us kids. I told on them, which made the father very unhappy. After it was decided we were moved, he came into my room at night." Carina sucked air in. She was shocked. She had imagined that something like that would have happend to her little girl, but it hurt nonetheless hearing it. "I said stop. He didn't... He didn't stop... He didn't ss...stop." Carina pulled Nina close and held her. "I'm gonna.be sick." Nina said and Carina quickly wipped a trashcan up under her. She rubbed her back, as Nina vomited in the bin. She wasn't crying, but her body was shaking the imagines racing through her brain. "Mamma. I don't want to think about it. I want it to stop." "I know, Bellina. I know. It will get better. I promise. And i will not let that happen to you again. Never." Nina pushed the bucket away. Carina placed it next to the bed, wanting to clean it later and pulled her daughters close. "Mamma, how do i make it stop?" Carina thought for a moment. "You live your life the best you can, you let others help you, like me and mommy and if you want we can find professional help." "I'm not crazy." Nina said. "I didn't say that. Struggling mentaly is human. I struggle sometimes, i even take medication for anxiety and Maya struggles, too. Just before we were pregnant with the tripplets she had such a bad mental health crisis, it nearly broke us. Its okay to struggle, but you need to get help. In any way shape or form." "I didn't know that. In the system, when kids go to psych, it means their are over. No chance anymore." "I am so sorry, Bellina." Carina couldn't even imagine what this little girls life had been, before she came to their family. "I would like some help." Nina wispered after a little silence. "Okay." Carina saw that Nina was shifting uncomfortable agian. "You still have cramps?" Nina nodded. "I feel so shitty." "Do you want to sleep?" "No." Nina sighed. "How about we watch a movie and i'll get you some painmeds for your cramps." "Yes." Nina said weakly. "Okay. I love you so much, Bellina. You are so strong." "I love you, too Mamma."

An: this is a really heavy chapter. The next one will not be lighter, sorry. But there are a few nice ones to come i promise.
While we are at it, i want to present to you the google search history of a writer.

Italian christmas dishes
Symptoms of concussions
Post concussic syndrom
Date easter 2027
American highschool system explained easy
Milesstones three year olds
Airports in florida

Your welcome