And until we meet again

Languages was something in the Deluca-Bishop household. Carina took her time with the girls and spoke italian to them as often as possible. They also got them italian songs and stories for their toniebox, so hearing italian was quite common in the house. Louise liked to talk italian aswell, that was not a problem, but when Louise refused to talk english it started to be one. At daycare none of the caretakers spoke italian and so they had to sit Louise down and try to make her understand that other people didn't understand her. Meena would answer in a mix of italian and english when spoken to in italian. She would throw in english words, when she didn't know them in italian with so much confidence, that it made Maya and Carina laugh. For example "Ho giocato con  Sina con i trains." She said, when she told Carina she had played with Sina with trains."
Ellie spoke little to nothing in both english and italian. She had about 20 words she spoke clear enough for the family to understand, there was a mix of english and italian. She said "pay" when she wanted to play, and "aga" when she wanted something to drink, refering to the italian word "acqua" for water.
Nina picked up on the language quite quickly as she had had a latin course in middle school. She could understand her parents and sisters, but wouldn't speak much. She would try, but she only started to learn half a year ago. It was also not uncommon to hear german from the teens room. The easiest way to learning a language being watching tv in that language. Amelia and Teddy also came around to help her with the language, both being close to fluid. Amelia used it sometimes, when she wanted to tell Nina somethin her parents should know.
One time the had spagetti dinner at the station. Carina and Maya mysteriously dissapeared and appered later looking a little discheveld. "We were just looking for something." Maya had said. Amelia had leaned over to Nina and said. "Ich glaub ich will nicht wissen, was sie gesucht haben." Which led to Nina spitting out her sprite.

They loved the sound of multible languages in the house and that they could give that to their children.

-----

The rainy weather turned around the beginning of May, when Maya got a very interesting letter.
She had been invited to her Highschool-Reunion. When she read the letter. she groaned. "What is it?" "Schoolreunion." "Uh. Nice.", Carina said. "What? No, not nice! I don't like the people of my highschool or more the people of my highschool didn't like me." "Well it has been 20 years so maybe they changed, you most definatly changed." "I don't want to go." Maya said. "Everyone is just going to brag." Carina smiled. "Well you don't have to go. But if you don't have something to brag, then i don't know. You are married, you have 4 kids one of them is a highschooler now and you are Battalion Chief and an Olympian." "Hm. I know. I just don't like to think of the people, who saw me with my dad."  Carina hugged Maya. "Like i said. You don't have to go."

But the invitation stayed in Mayas mind and a week later she said. "Carina, are you off on the 15th?" "Yes, why?" "Would you go to the highschoolreunion with me?" "Yes. Absolutly. What made you change your mind?" "Well, i was mean to a lot of people, maybe i could apologize and explain?" "Yes sure. I think that would be good." Carina said and kissed Maya. "And i would love to come with you so you can show me off." "Totally. I mean i married a hot italian orgasm doctor. Who can beat that?"

----

The highschools gym was decorated and everywhere they had banners saying class of 2007. Maya and Carina got to their assigned seats and sat down. They were given nametags at the entrance and now they looked around who was there aswell. Maya was nervous. The Gym was decorated like it had been for their prom and that was also the theme of the party.
After a while Susie Springfield, who had organzied the reunion with a few other people, and who had been prom queen 2007 stepped onto the little stage and spoke in a microphone. "Hello and welcome to our Highschool reunion." Everyone clapped. "When we graduated, we were 67 graduats. Today with us are 46 of them plus 34 spouses or significant others. Lot of people we don't know. You have all gotten nametags. Because some are married, we wrote the names of our graduates in red and all the visitors have blue names. Now i want to start with a little game. Just to get an overall perspective. The game is called "everyone, who". I say everyone, who has kids. And everyone, who has kids has to stand up. Understood?" Everyone nodded. "Okay lets start everyone, who is married." Maya and Carina stood up. "For more than a year?" Susie said. "For more than 5 years?" Susie asked. For more than 10 years. Only 4 people were standing. "Everyone, who is divorced?" "Everyone, who has kids." "1 or more." "Two or more." "Three or more" "four or more." Susie said and now only Maya ans Carina and another couple was standing. "How many?" Susie asked them directly. "4" Maya said."Also 4" Man of the other woman said. "Alright." The game went on. After that the buffet was opened and everyone went to eat. At the Deluca-Bishops tabel were two other couples. Elija Richrdson, Maya remembered him to be a baskeball player, with his girlfriend and Sofia Turner former Prier. With her husband. Maya had no memory of her. They talked a little and the others warmed up to them it was clear that they were afraid of Maya in the beginning. Carina found it quite funny.

When Maya went to get her and Carina new drinks, she bumped into someone. "Oh sorry. Hi." Maya said. "Sorry. Oh hi." Maya recognized her. "Hima." "Hi. Maya, how are you?" "I am good. And you?" "Good. Good." They starred in silence for a while. "Hm. Yeah." Hima said. "I am sorry." Maya said. "Why?" "I ignored you. I kissed you and then i ignored you." "Maya, we were like 16. Thats fine." "No, it was mean and i am sorry." "I forgive you. I hope you are doing better. And your dad?" "He is in jail." Himas eyes opened wide. "It turnes out, he was quite the dick. When i turned my back on him and my mom divorced him, he thought it was a nice idea to threaten me with a knive." "Jesus Christus." Hima was shocked. "What did you do?" "Well i am stronger than him and now he is at jail and i had lots and lots of therapy." "Sounds reasonable." Hima said laughing. "What about you?" "I am in a wonderful relationship with a great woman and i am a physio therapist." "Thats awesome. I am married aswell. And i am a firefighter." "That so cool. Here. This is Evelyn my girlfriend." Hima pulled a woman over and Maya smiled. "Hi. Maya Deluca-Bishop. I ran Track with Hima." "Ah nice to get to know you." Evelyn said. Maya smiled. "It was nice to catch up." Maya smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I'd have to get back to my wife." "Bye." "Bye." She walked over to Carina. "Who was that?" "I ran Track with her." "Ahh." Carina nodded. "What ahh??" "Nothing just. She has a girlfriend and you..." "Alright. Yes, we did kiss. But you know my dad and..." "I am not mad. I had relationships before you, just cute to see, who was special to you before me." Maya blushed. "Was she your first kiss?" Carina teased. "Yes." Maya said. Carina smiled. "Like this?" Carina kissed Maya slightly "Or like this." Carina put a hand in Mayas neck and pulled her close to kiss her deeply. "I think we need to leave." Maya said and pulled Carina away. 

An: 50 chapters. Oh my god. Respect to everyone, who is still reading.