Part 6: New Rules

Babes. Hope you're ready to meet someone very special!

~*~

Part 6: New Rules

Despite her protests of wanting to go alone, Anya finds herself sitting with Kyun in a diner down the street—the only restaurant still open at four in the morning.

She looks at him over the table, her brows raised, while he grins at her.

"Will you cling to my ass for the next twelve months or what is your plan here...?"

Kyun's grin becomes even wider. "I've told you before, I'm bored. And teasing the shit out of you is fun!"

"Of course!" She gives him a smile that doesn't reach her eyes. "But how about—"

Before she can end the sentence, the waitress shows up. She seems nervous, the way she fumbles with her scratchpad gives her away. Anya is used to it. People become nervous around her all the time.

"Hey! I'll take a Snapple Peach and the... um..." She clicks her tongue multiple times while her eyes wander over the dishes. "Caesar salad, please!"

Smiling at the waitress, she shuts the menu and puts it back down.

"She'll take the bacon cheeseburger!" Kyun suddenly chimes in, his voice demanding.

Her head jerks over to him and back to the waitress. "No! The caesar salad is fine, I—"

"The burger!" Kyun repeats and looks at the waitress. "Bring her the burger, baby, okay?"

The waitress stares at Kyun, her hands visibly shaking, and Anya wonders if it's because of her or if she can also feel Kyun's insane impact.

Then she nods and writes it in her notes.

What the fuck?

When did Anya turn into a Britney Spears who isn't allowed to make her own decisions anymore?

"O-okay..." the waitress mumbles. "And what..." her throat moving as her eyes meet Kyun's, "What can I bring you?"

"Glenfiddich 15 on the rocks please!" the demon replies and smirks at Anya while she stares at him, her blood boiling.

"We um..." the waitress stammers. "We don't... don't serve alcohol here..."

His eyes shift from her to the waitress without the smile disappearing. "Oh, but I'm sure you'll still manage to get me a glass, won't you, baby?" His words are so seductive, as if this is only the foreplay.

"Y-yes..." the waitress says, nodding, and the star's jaw drops.

What the actual fuck?

"You're a dear! That's all, babe!"

With wide eyes and parted lips, Anya stares at Kyun. She even forgot that he made her order a burger even though this isn't what she wanted.

"What?" he shrugs. "You have your fame to get anything you want. I have... other ways..."

Oh hell no! Many people called her demanding before but she never took advantage of her fame like that...

Fifteen minutes later, the waitress puts a huge plate with burger and fries in front of Anya - and a damn glass of whiskey in front of Kyun.

"They only had Glenfiddich 18 in the liquor store across the street. I hope that's okay as well?"

What? She went to the damn liquor store?

"That's even better, baby!" Kyun coos. "Thank you!"

Anya is speechless. But before she can rant about all this, the scents of her dish reach her nose and her stomach screams for the food.