Part 41: Gorgeous 🔞 / Jooheon

Let's turn this up to eleven, shall we? 😂
Thank you, babes for all the votes and all the reads! The numbers are 🤯. I'm truly grateful for you 🥹🖤

~*~

Part 41: Gorgeous 🔞

Smiling, Anya pulls Joo into her apartment and closes the door behind him.

"Did I ever mention how much I like your apartment?" he says and looks around.

"Thank you! I really like it too! It's my little safe space!"

Still smiling, she passes him and walks into the kitchen and living room to put her purse on the counter and take off her uncomfortable high heels.

Somehow she had expected Joo to look around a little, since he didn't get to see much last time he was here when she had her mental breakdown. So she flinches when suddenly his hands wrap around her waist from behind.

"Sorry!" he chuckles and carefully pulls her long hair over her shoulder. Her body tenses underneath his touch. Goosebumps creep over her skin when he lets his lips brush over her shoulder up to her neck and he tilts her head by her chin to get better access to her weak spot. 

With a quiet moan, she closes her eyes and leans against him as his lips wander up to her ear.

"I made up my mind about the coffee..." he says in a deep voice and she opens her eyes again, so turned on by the intensity of its depth.

"And?" she asks with a smirk on her face as he holds her throat gently and kisses her neck.

God, this feels so good.

"How about—" he nibbles her earlobe, "—we combine your coffee with my amazing pancakes?"

"Pancakes are meant for breakfast, Joo..." She plays dumb and he chuckles against her skin.

"I know..."

She feels her heart beating in her throat and turns her head to look at his face. Smiling, she lets her hand glide through his hair and he leans closer to meet her lips. This kiss is way more passionate and greedy than the ones they shared before and she loves the way Joo's hands glide over her waist, up and down her body. Teasingly, she moves her ass and he pulls her closer, letting her feel his hard crotch.

Oh. Oh, god.

"Joo..." she breathes at his soft actions. He nibbles her neck, bites into her skin, lets his tongue glide over it, and feeling and hearing his hot breath in her ear makes her legs shake with arousal.

His hands wander up her arms, tucking her hair over her shoulder.

But instead of her, he touches her necklace.
Confused, she holds still as he takes it off.
For a moment she guesses that he probably just doesn't want her to strangle herself with it while he's sleeping with her. 

But then he lifts her hand and puts the necklace into it. Still bewildered, she looks over her shoulder at him and he eyes her with a soft yet searching gaze.

And at this moment she realizes: he knows exactly who gave her this necklace! He seems to know she's not completely over Kyun, but that doesn't change his mind about her.

This is his way of letting her make her choice. She can refuse to let it go and drown in her sorrow, in the thoughts of Kyun, in her misery, and resign herself to sticking to someone who will never love her back, or she can focus on Joo. The one who is willing to risk it all for her, willing to love her for who she is. The one who will never disappoint her if he can help it.

For a long moment, she stares at the necklace. It means a lot to her, she can't deny that. Kyun gave her so much in the past months and she won't forget that. But right now she has to show Joo that she wants to be with him. And she really wants to! Not just for the sex, but because he's someone she's been looking for for so long! Someone who doesn't play, who is honest with his feelings and knows what he wants. And he wants her! Not just her body like all the others—including Kyun. He actually wants all of her.