Part 56: Yours 🔞

Helluuu Babes.
Yeah.. I'm giving you two chapters of Kyun smut. Am I ashamed? Not a single bit 😂

~*~

Part 56: Yours 🔞

Anya lifts Kyun's face by his jaw and pulls him closer. "Don't stop!" she whispers.

The demon closes his eyes, ready to feel the sensation of her lips on his, when she suddenly pushes him by his shoulder into the mattress. Giggling, she straddles him and pins his wrists next to each side of his head.

"Fuck..." Kyun growls and looks down at their bodies as she grinds her soaking core against his dick. "Gosh, babygirl..."

He doesn't defend himself against her grip, doesn't care that she's messing up him and the sheets with his juices, doesn't try to regain control. If one creature in this universe has the right to use him like a little toy, it's her. And he's ready to follow her instructions blindly. Even though he knows she won't be able to keep up that game for long. He knows she loves getting dominated by him just the way he loves to dominate her. Like the perfect match they are.

"I always knew you're a little switch!" With a wicked grin, she leans down to him and bites his bottom lip, kisses his broad chest and admires his wide shoulders.

Kyun smirks. "I thought you were about to say 'bitch,' but yes to both!"

Laughing, she throws her head back and the demon watches her, completely mesmerized by her beauty.

Again their lips meet and they kiss, needy. Carefully, her hand wanders down between them and grabs for Kyun's pulsating length.

Growling into the kiss, his hand wanders to her ass as she helps him dive into her.

Her vision blurs again when she sits up straight. Her eyelids begin to flicker at the sensation of him so damn deep inside of her. Biting her lip, she intertwines her hands with his and moves her pelvis back and forth at a slow pace.

"Fuck..." Kyun groans loudly. Her every movement on his dick makes his heart beat faster. He just can't take his eyes off her, loves the way he fits so perfectly into her, loves the way her boobs move in time with her rocking.

"You're so beautiful..." he rumbles and swallows his saliva, or else he'd drool on the sheets watching her. "Don't stop!"

His words make her whine, knowing damn well what all this means, what it means that he calls her beautiful. What it means that he looks at her like this, that he sees her as an equal, as his.

Kyun chuckles, panting. "You love being in charge so I can praise you, don't you?"

Grinning at his words, she looks down at him, her fingertips now digging into his broad chest. She moves a little faster, moans a little louder.

Again he chuckles in a low voice and lets his hand wander over her legs, her stomach and her boobs where his crimson eyes follow. Lastly, his long, elegant fingers wrap around her throat and she whimpers with pleasure.

"You make your demon feel so good, babygirl!" He smirks and moans as she speeds up her pace a little.

She believes every word he says. The way his eyes roll, the way they scan her entire body, his hitching breath, is proof enough.

He still holds her by her throat, chokes her lightly, and she clings to his wrist to get more grip to ride him faster. Kyun gasps, unable to cope with the sensation of her.

Moaning, he sits up, wraps his arms around her and lays his huge hand on the back of her neck, helping her with her movements, holding her close.

"Baby..." she breathes into his ear, so overwhelmed by the way he touches her and the knowledge that there isn't a single inch between them.