Part 9: Promises

Hey babes.
Here's the next part!
I'd appreciate if you'd vote and if you want to leave some comments, this would make me very happy 🥰

*~*

Part 9: Promises

The time Anya and Kyun spend in this supermarket is surprisingly relaxing for her. Even though there's nothing in her shopping cart yet—besides the peaches.

"You really have to start feeling joy even at this kind of stuff!" Kyun says eventually. "See it as an adventure!"

She huffs a laugh. Of course he says stuff like this. Everything is an adventure when you're from hell.

He looks at her before he grabs her and when Anya realizes what he's up to, she pushes him away. "No, Kyun! Let go of me, KYUN!"

Despite her protest, he lifts her with ease and lowers her into the shopping card, the hard metal rods underneath her pain with every movement. The card is so deep that she feels like a caged animal.

"Kyun!" she hisses and turns her head as he steps behind her. "I'm not a toddler, get me out of—" Just as she's about to pull herself out of it, Kyun shoves it so abruptly that she falls back and groans with pain.

"Kyuuuuuuun," she whines. "Please, I'm not in the mood for this..."

A soft chuckle comes out of him and she hears his voice close to her ear. "Enjoy the ride, babygirl!"

"Kyun! Don't you dare!" She squeals. "Don't you daaaaaaaa—!"

In the middle of her protests, he suddenly begins to run before standing on the axle connecting the wheels and lets it careen through the long aisle at high speed.

Screaming, Anya covers her eyes with her hands, doesn't wanna see what they're about to crash into any minute. Kyun, behind her, laughs out loud.

As if he's standing on a skateboard, he pushes the cart with one foot and it moves even faster.

"KYUN!" Panting, she turns around in that small cart, lifts herself on her knees and grabs his shirt. "Stop this!"

The pain in her knees becomes unbearable, but suddenly a wave of adrenaline rushes through her body, makes her laugh out loud.

"Kyun, please stop!" she giggles into his face while holding tight to him.

"Relax, babygirl!" He jumps on the cart again. "Enjoy it!"

"You're hurting me!" She already knows her knees will be bruised after this.

"Sometimes, fun things have to hurt a little!" He laughs and Anya can't help but join.

Like a playful child, he pilots the shopping cart through the long aisles while she holds onto it for dear life, shooting death threats at Kyun between her screams of amusement.

"Fuck!" he suddenly gasps and his eyes widen. She turns to look over her shoulder.

"Kyuuuuuun!" she yells when she sees a staff member standing in the aisle, trying to stop them.

Kyun's feet abruptly hit the ground and the cart slams to a halt, but apparently he underestimated his strength, because the next thing she feels is the thing flipping over.

A sharp scream escapes her throat and she wraps her arms instinctively around Kyun's shoulders so gravity won't catapult her through the aisle. Kyun didn't seem to see this movement coming, because he somehow loses balance and she rips him to the ground as the shopping card disappears from underneath her.

The next thing she hears is the loud noise of the shopping cart crashing into the shelves and glass shattering on the ground.

Groaning, she moves, feeling the immense pain from the impact with the hard ground underneath her, even though half of her body landed on Kyun.